Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
You might be confused by the title, but please note I am not leaving or stepping down from the TET, read below to find out why! So folks my time comes too, but only for a few weeks! So don't bring out the beer! :lol: I am moving house on Wednsday and I am packing my PC Tommorow. This means that I will have no internet, thus, no Tif or Runescape. I don't know when I'll un-pack my PC, but it might be in a week. The good thing is, I will have internet as soon as I arrive. I have sorted that out. I am looking forward to moving house but I do have some mixed emotions, I want to move but at the same time, I don't want to. I have been doing loads and loads of packing today and it comes to a shock on how much stuff I have! :P I will return shortly, don't panic, see you all in a few weeks! :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I am, once I get 63 Hunting, but now, I need a choice, I have decided on the 99's I want :) Hunter Range Theiving But in which order :uhh: Vote for either these two options! 99 Hunter --> 99 Ranged --> 99 Theiving Or... 99 Theiving --> 99 Hunter --> 99 Ranged Post away :D
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
Saru is hawt Have fun at school \
-
~~HateTheJess!~~ New Goal: 7.3k Essence to craft!!!
I think your not allowed to take other people's layout :shame:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hmmm, nobody loves this blog? :cry: More hunting today.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Prepare to laugh, here are mah stats! :lol:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey all I'm back to school :cry: Can't really say I enjoyed today, but I do have some other news, I am not giving up on my 99 Theiving goal but after looking at some of my stats they need some attention :? (I'll post a picture soon :P) for now I'm going to train hunting so I can catch red chins for ranging, I seriously want ranging to be at least 80+ it will help me deal some damage :) So, I'm off hunting, I'll post my latest Stat picture today. ~Phaper
-
Shey was here!
Woo! Go Shey! Come join me and Iwa's trips to GWD sometime! :
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Goooooo Sid!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Morning all, I got to Jad last night but missed clicked and died! :evil: Time to have another go today :)
-
The Fight Caves
Thanks all, I knew my mistakes in the picture as soon as I posted them #-o! I managed to get to jad but missed clicked! :cry: I will be having another try today. :)
-
The Fight Caves
Hey everyone, I am attempting to do fight caves here is my set up, inven and stats: Do you think I can do it?
-
3 September 2007 - The Path of Glouphrie
I can get in the storeroom, but now what? :uhh:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Okay folks, gotta craft 1K more Nats and then I can go do Fight Caves (I Hope) :o
-
Behind the Scenes - September Edition
The Runecrafting update sounds very interesting indeed :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Morning Folks, More runecrafting and my fight caves attempt! :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Maintence is done everyone, enjoy :o I'm Runecrafting atm for monies :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Okay folks, time for some Blog Maintence *Puts on Hard Hat* 8-) Lots of new stuff is going to be there, which I'm sure your all going to be interested in
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
But you don't know my inventory.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey all, No more Solo'ing Bandos for me! I got hit a 49! :XD: Anyways, I've decided to continue my break of Theiving (I'm coming back to it shortly, Plunder needs me :wink:) But I've decided to take my chance at getting a fire cape. At the moment, I'm just making Natures. To those asking about my GWD set up, its a secret :wink:
-
August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon
Well, they added an FAQ to the GWD Guide on the site; So, this means the Guardians can drop the armour as well? :-k
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Woooo! Go Sid!
-
August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon
Since the Ancient mace will prevent the Bandos army from attacking you, this should make getting to the boss easy! :)
-
August 28 2007 - God Wars Dungeon
Amazing map! Well Done! =D> This will help me :D
-
God Wars Dungeon Player Score (91.3% ���¢�¢â�¬â�����²0.84)
100/100, I really didn't like training combat but at the moment this was released, I really want to train it again.