Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
82 Theiving folks!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Goooood Mornin' everyone! : Special Thanks to Shey for donating 1K Cooked Monkfish! I owe you one! Now back to Plundering, 82 Theiving will be here today :)
-
~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~
There's gonna be snakes on that plane :uhh:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I don't think I want to fish 1K Sharks, I'll stick to monk fish :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Aw man Mc, you so mean :cry: Anyways, no Theiving Lvls up today, I'm all out of food, so I'll be fishing 1K sharks, cook them and go back to plunder, this will be pretty much the process on when I run out of food. Thanks so much for the support peeps!
-
99/99 Farming
Why no levels i slow poor farmer, im farming willows and curry trees lolz :XD: Share TBH
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Okay guys, I need to fishing for a bit, I'm out of food :-w
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hahaha, thanks Mc
-
Saru's Blog - Back? Maybe? Idk lol got an Araxxi Web drop
Saru!! Make sure you come back to PP Soon!
-
Shey was here!
I wouldn't be able to get that mining lvl :shock: Nice work shey!
-
99/99 Farming
Come on dusty! Farm quicker! \
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Bump, Gooood Mornin' all! Time for some more theiving, 82 Theiving Should be today :
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Can you say owned?
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Hey all, sorry I haven't updated in a while, just went to the cinema with a freind of mine to The Simpsons Movie. :) I will get 81 Theiving today :D
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
What is this doing on Page 2? Bump. Mornin' all. Time to do some more Plunder. :)
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
OHHHHH SNAP TIMES 2!!!!!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
OHHHH SNAP!!!!!!!
-
[8:26] I love the 60s! 60 Magic!
Bump for j00! Good luck on those leet goals you leet person!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
I like that one
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
You didn't respond to me :( Awmigahd did you forget me! My bad, missed that :uhh: Tis a shame that you quit, hope you come back soon! : Tripsis; Hiya! Thanks for the support! istolethepie; You not pie master, you stole the pie! :cry:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Thanks Moose
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
79 theiving!
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Woo! Printscreen button is fixed! \ Thank you Hobby! :
-
Shey was here!
ROFL! :XD:
-
My "Printscreen" button doesn't work.
I you man! Problem solved! A mod may lock this now! :) Thanks!