Everything posted by PhaperPlane
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Good job Tripsis! :thumbsup: If ya need any more bird nests, I'll be able to solo the mole and get ya some
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Alright, Yesterday I saved: The Goblins The Orge Sir Amik Vaze The Monkey. Now I just gotta save Evil Dave and then I can go get some Dragon Gloves!
-
Recipe For Disaster ~ Sir Amik Vaze Help!
No worries I found it. This can be locked now :)
-
Recipe For Disaster ~ Sir Amik Vaze Help!
Right, I need to find the Vanilla seeds, but I cannot find them at all! Can someone show me on the map where they are? Cheers
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Gooooo tripsis gooooo! \ \
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Who said anything about getting Dragon Gloves is going to be hard? I don't want to get Barrows Gloves for the following reasons. 1) They Look ugly 2) I need to Desert Tresaure 3) Dragon Gloves are just as good :)
-
The Fight Caves
First of all, this is an awesome guide Secondly, I noticed that the other option if you Didn't have Barrows gloves is Black Vambraces. Why not use Dragon Gloves or even Black Vambraces [bleep]ed? :-k Other than that, its an awesome guide.
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Going for Dragon Gloves ftw :shock:
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
It seems people don't like mah Blog :( Anywho, the Barrowing is on hold. I need to make money and I want to train my ranging! In other words, I need to make a ton of money for Crystal Bow rechrages, I need to get it down to 180K Each time. So then I can just go range whenever I feel like it and that recharging it won't be a hassle Besides, I might decide to go get a Fire Cape Without all that fancy pants armour :shock:
-
Shey was here!
YAY! Goooooo Sheyyy!
-
The Legend of Zelda
Ah, I've always loved this series, Phantom Hour Glass is the sequel of Wind Waker, its coming out in a few months in Japan, might decide to Import due to Wi-Fi
-
24/29 May 2007 - Lores and Histories - Varrock's New Look
who's that handsome devil with the crystal bow? :wink:
-
Shey was here!
Yay for Shey! : Good job!
-
Video Games Live! 2007!
I have added the Tour Dates for 2007. I'm going to the U.K one no matter what :)
-
Video Games Live! 2007!
Not too sure, they still need to confirm where they are for 2007. It's usually London.
-
Video Games Live! 2007!
Although this is a Music concert, its based upon Video Games so I think it belongs here, if it Belongs in the music area. Feel free to move it. Anyways, this is VGL! (Video Games Live) a concert where a full orchestra perform theme songs of many video games of all time! Such as, Mario, Zelda, Metal Gear Solid, Retro Games, Sonic and many more! I will be hopefully be going to the U.K tour this year. I've seen what their like on Youtube and I have to say, they are pretty impressive. I would say that you shouldn't miss out on this event! More information can be found on the site here. http://www.videogameslive.com/index.php?s=home The Link is safe Tour Dates for 2007: June 20th, 2007 Dallas, TX Meyerson Symphony Hall. Tickets are on sale. June 21st, 2007 Dallas, TX Meyerson Symphony Hall. Tickets are on sale. June 29th, 2007 Washington, DC Kennedy Center. Tickets are on sale. June 30th, 2007 Washington, DC Kennedy Center. Tickets are on sale. July 6th, 2007 Detroit, MI Orchestra Hall. Tickets are on sale. July 13th, 2007 Houston, TX Jones Hall. Tickets are on sale. July 14th, 2007 Houston, TX Jones Hall. Tickets are on sale. July 20th, 2007 Louisville, KY Kentucky Center for Arts. Tickets are on sale. August 4th, 2007 Anaheim, CA Anaheim Conv. Center. Special Presentation. September, 2007, Rio de Janeiro, BR, TBA September, 2007, Brasilia, Brazil, TBA September, 2007, S̮̣̉̉o Paulo, Brazil, TBA October 19th, 2007 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater at LA Live. Tickets are on sale. October 28th, 2007 Columbia, MO Jessie Auditorium. TBA November 9th, 2007 Calgary, Canada Jack Singer Concert Hall. Tickets are on sale. November 10th, 2007 Calgary, Canada Jack Singer Concert Hall. Tickets are on sale. The following locations are still being planned for 2007 Germany Italy Sweden Paris, France United Kingdom Spain Switzerland Greece
-
~Phaper's Grand BLOG! O_o~ Closed
Holy Moley! Updated! :o
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Keep going Moolar! : I'm sure you'll get that 91 Runecrafting! :) Keep on Runecrafting and avoiding those pesky Runecrafter PKer's! Good luck! Kind Regards, ~Phaper Plane
-
FASTFORCE's Blog [90 SLAYER | 99 DEF | 126 COMBAT ACHIEVED!]
Now that's hawt :o
-
:: tripsis :: 99 Woodcutting!
Gooooo Tripsis! :) All I have is 300+ Rune ess :oops: Keep going! :
-
Trouble Brewing World?
Heya all, what's the offical Trouble Brewing world? Thanks
-
Varrock Museum in Knowledgebase!
I wonder if there is something that we can do to help out the museum; E.g, drawing monsters and make a model of it via clay and hand it over to the museum. The more dangerous the monster, the higher the reward possibly? Other than that, Varrock is a HUGE place, I wonder if the NPC's will be getting an update as well. :-k
-
The next new skill
Possibly making Varrock bigger altogether? :-k
-
The next new skill
If those pictures are leaks from the new Varrock Tommorow. Well, I'm pretty impressed what's coming :) On course, I don't know about this, there are good points and bad points about this. :|
-
Shey was here!
Gooooood Luck Shey