Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Keep going Shey! Almost there! Remember, may the Pie be with you! :
  2. I really liked Darkness of Hallowvale :oops:
  3. Tip.It owns full stop. Everyone here loves me and everyone supports each other, its like a huge family which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
  4. We cancel the production.
  5. Awesome job Mirror! Now, to fill you in, the Easter Event has come out, Oreo turns out to be 3 ducks win a man costume and Phaper gained 85 fishing. Alot of things happened when you were gone. :-$
  6. I have to agree with the list of names there and why aren't I on that list? :( + Phaper Plane teh nub :mrgreen: Good show old Chap! =D>
  7. I have to agree with the list of names there and why aren't I on that list? :(
  8. Wow, that's a good question. :-k ... I would think that the answer would be that many people think PK'ing Runecrafters is a sad way to make money and to annoy who people who are trying to make money for themselves. But, indeed, that is a very good question. :-k
  9. I agree with Blood Crafting being introduced in the Myreque, due to they might discover it and use it for in use for the blood tithes. In Ancients, they have blood spells which heal you, could Drakan use something similar to this to get the Blood easier? :-k
  10. I'll try to be there, I could go for some other stuff, if I have completed MEP2 by then :XD:
  11. Denied. Please read first post. Nick, that would be great, Inferno has set up a Special Hosting site where we can exchange files so it can be done with ease. Thanks again. I'm not too sure when Rehersal is going to be. Since I'm out of the house most of the day.
  12. Well, I'm in the Process of doing MEP2 and I have to say, it is very very hard. But I'm sure it will be worth it :) (I'm only doing it so I can be prepared for the next part) :wink:
  13. Well, I managed to buy one, this thread can be locked now, thanks for all the feed back guys! :
  14. I wish someone would let me borrow their Talisman I guess I have to keep trying to buy one -.-
  15. Good guide, but, this is going to be locked/deleted. Please check the rules, as it clearly states here: Possibly put this guide in the "Tech and Computers" Area.
  16. Apparently, Death Talismans are indeed tradeable, now, I need one for Mournings End Part 2, does anyone have one so I can use it for this quest? Also, what should I bring, I know it has Dark Beasts in there which are Level 183. Which is really annoying. So what should I bring and who could lend me their death Talisman? :-k Thanks :
  17. A Music Cape, but it could happen, but chances are slim -.-
  18. Keep going Mirror : Have fun Building Houses! I'm usre you'll make a difference! =D>
  19. It Went HORRIBLY, I didn't use mage (First Horrible Mistake) killed Karil and Ahrim, then decided to go to the tunnels, got Dharok, he hit a whopping 33. I teleported out to safety. Sadly, Jesselitton was there to witness me being hit a 33
  20. Share Pl0x Keep going dusty! Haven't seen you in ages, where are ye? :(
  21. Sadly, it might have to, I have more important things to do, besides, alot of rehersals have been cancelled recently so I wouldn't see much point in this. We practice a few scenes until were comfortable and know our lines, then we film. If, we had a camera man. There hasn't been an update since there has been nothing from our camera man, which is worrying since we had some scenes on there.
  22. Adding the list will take alot of work, or I copy and paste the work from the Tif site, but that won't be very nice, making the food is very easy, you can buy the books on how to make the food in the game, also, you don't have to make food when you take the order, you can make it before hand, this saves alot of time. EDIT: Just done a small update, with some other important bits. :)
  23. Hi guys, just doing Gnome Cuisine, Got some Gnome Goggles. I'll stop as soon as I get a 2 Gnome Scarfs :
  24. Warning! Please Read! If you flame me You Will Be Reported and have a nice day Introduction Gnome Cuisine (Mini-Game) is one of my favourites and sadly, it is highly neglected. This guide will make you try it! :) Where is Gnome Cuisine? Gnome Cuisine is located in the Grand Tree, Gnome stronghold, Climb the ladder once and go West until you find the Mini-Game symbol, if you end up talking to a Gnome who is selling drink stuff, your in the wrong place. Use this map to find out where it is. What Do I do? Basically, you are given your Customer's name, what they want, a clue where they are and how much time you have left. Example Your Customer is Phaper Plane, he wants a Meat Pie, he is in a cave made out of his favourite food, you have 10 Minutes left. But, there are different level's. Easy and Hard. Easy order's are customer's who are only in the Gnome Stronghold whilst Hard Order's are outside the Stronghold and are Miles away from the Grand Tree itself. What Should I wear? Wear light clothing, or anything you want, but this is what I wear. You may feel free to customize it :) What Should be in my Inventory? Whatever you do, Don't Bring Sharks! They will slow you down, big time, use 2 lobsters, that should be enough, if you have below 50 HP, bring 4-5 Lobsters just in case, feel free to use prayer. You can if you wish, bring a Dramen Staff for using the Fairy Rings, they are incredibly useful for this. Why the Grappling hook and the crossbow? Incase there is a shortcut, this could save time, you may never know how much it will come in handy. :wink: What are the requirements? 42 Cooking to cook everything on the Gnome Menu. No quests are required, but to do it effectively, complete The Grand Tree (Gnome Gliders), Tree Gnome Village (Spirit Trees), One Small Favour (So you can glide to the Fedlip Hills), The Giant Dwarf (Mine carts) and get up to a certain point in Fairy Tale Part 2 (Fairy Rings). Trust me, these will help you by alot. What should I do now? First, cook one of everything on the gnome menu, this will save alot of time so you can find your customer without worrying about how long you got left. Do Not buy any of the food from the shop, it is been renamed as "Prepared" _____ and the customer will not except it. Okay, what now? Speak to Aluft Gianne Jr who will offer you the job explain the rules and can offer you a certain reward. If you decide, to not take the job (after you accept it), you will have to wait 5 Mins for a new one or do an easy one. Just wait for 5 mins, alch some stuff whilst you wait or do some Gnome Ball. Customer Locations Due to Popular I will add customer locations, this will also say if they are a Hard Order or an easy order. Best use Ctrl+F to use this part effectively. Ambassador Ferrnook (Hard) ~ Upstairs in Varrock Castle. Ambassador Gimblewap (Hard) ~ Upstairs in Ardougne Castle, near King Lathas, or could have wondered off. Ambassador Spanfipple (Hard) ~ Northern tip of Trollweis mountain. Near the exit of the cave filled with Ice Trolls. Brimstail (Easy) ~ Located in a cave on the south-western corner of the Gnome Stronghold. Burkor (Easy) ~ Tower guard South-East of Gnomeball field. Captain Bleemadge (Hard) ~ White Wolf mountain, near the Gnome Glider. Captain Daerkin (Hard) ~ On top of the Duel Arena near Al Kharid, on the southern central platform, or he might have walked off. Captain Dalbur (Hard) ~ Gnome Glider operator located in Al Kharid. Captain Errdo (Easy) ~ Top floor of the Grand Tree, near the Gnome Glider. Captain Klemfoodle (Hard) ~ Operating the Gnome Glider on Karamja. Captain Ninto (Hard) ~ Near the dwarves in the shortcut under White Wolf mountain. Coach (Easy) ~ (See Gnomeball Coach for more) Commander Montai (Hard) ~ Khazard Battlefield, near the entrance to the Tree Gnome Village. Dalila (Easy) ~ Grand Tree restaurant. Damwin (Easy) ~ Bar East of the Gnomeball Area, upstairs. Eebel (Easy) ~ Upstairs in a hut in the Southern part of the Gnome Stronghold. Ermin (Easy) ~ Near the spinning wheel South of the Agility area in the Gnome Stronghold. G.L.O. Caranock (Hard) ~ Karamja shipyard (the fenced area north of the Gnome glider). Gnomeball Coach (Easy) ~ Located near the Gnomeball field on the western side of the Gnome Stronghold. Gnormadium Avlafrim (Hard) ~ Gnome Glider operator at the Feldip Hills landing strip, far south of Yanille Guard Venaldo (Easy) ~ In the main Gnome Stronghold bank. (The One by the Yews and Mage Tree) Gulluck (Easy) ~ Runs the weapons shop located on the second floor of the Grand Tree. Hazelmere (Hard) ~ On the island east of Yanille, surrounded by level 44 Jungle Spiders. NOTE: You don't need the Gnome - English Book to give him the food. Heckel Funch (Easy) ~ Grand Tree, food shop by Blueberry's bar. King Bolren (Hard) ~ Tree Gnome Village, by the Spirit Tree King Narnode Shareen (Easy) ~ On the ground floor of the Grand Tree. Lieutenant Shepbur (Hard) ~ Khazard Battlefield, near the entrance to the Tree Gnome Village. Meegle (Easy) ~ Terrorbird pen, West part of the Gnome Stronghold. Penwie (Hard) ~ The snake-infested forest west of the Karamja Gnome Glider. Perrdur (Easy) ~ In the Grand Tree restaurant. Professor Imblewyn (Hard) ~ On the ground floor inside the Magic Guild in Yanille, level 66 magic needed to enter. Professor Manglethorp (Hard) ~ Located on the ground floor of the Consortium (large building in the centre of Keldagrim), on the western side of the river, near the anvils. Professor Onglewip (Hard) ~ On the ground floor of the Wizard's Tower south of Draynor Rometti (Easy) ~ Clothes Store upstairs in the Grand Tree. Sarble (Easy) ~ In the swamp just west of the Grand Tree in the Gnome Stronghold. Serpile (Easy) ~ Near the swamp just west of the Grand Tree in the Gnome Stronghold. Trainer Nacklepen (Easy) ~ Giant tortoise pen, in the North part of the Gnome Stronghold. Wingstone (Hard) ~ West of Nardah, in the Kharidian desert. He can be found anywhere around the crevice. Wurbel (Easy) ~ Upstairs in a hut just South of the Gnome Ball minigame. Rewards? There are indeed rewards! You will only get gold from the easy ones, but from the Hard ones, Half Keys (Quite Common), Seeds, Herbs and more can be won, including... Gnome Mint Cake ~ This can restore 50% of your run energy! Gnome Goggles ~ Now you can be a pilot! (Note, if you have your Flighter's cap from Enlightned Journey, he can attatch the Goggles and the hat together) Gnome Scarf ~ Who doesn't love them? 800K each and they look incredibly hawt Grand Tree Seed Pod ~ An item which can take you to the Grand tree if you Launch it, it also gives 100 Farming EXP if you Launch it, for Sqaushing it, you will loose 5 Farming levels temporarily. Also, you will also gaint points, 12 Credits = A reward Token! Activate this and a Gnome will give you a free meal! (It might also cut down on preparing that item) Tips, Hints and Tricks Set Run On. Make sure you know where your going. If you got 1 Minute left, don't bother, go back to the Grand Tree. Be Paitent with the bad rewards. Only do the orders if your happy to do them, example, you really don't want to go to Ape Atoll due to the risk of dieing there. Thanks for reading my guide and try Gnome Cuisine! :

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.