Everything posted by hephaistos50
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks, I'm getting ready for my black demon task as we speak :D.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
62 herblore...missed the screen :(
-
brandons270 barrows blog and 94 mage (89/94)
Gratz! Update that sig :P Good luck with your other goals~!
-
~~~J35u5 M4's Blogeh To Greatness!!!~~~115 Dungeoneering
Wow, nice! Keep bashing those pinkies!
-
I'm back, going for 6 99's. Say hi in my blog ^^
Have fun getting your total in the hiscores, It would look great, having like 25-30M more xp than the other players with your total It's 817 now btw :XD: And go do some quests! Shame on you. :
-
Jim's skill blog, Semi opened again, Boom 99 dung. Going For Max.
Congratulations, only 1 left! Let's hope dark bows rise a bit or at least stay around 10M. :P Keep it up!
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
167 Black demons, thanks duradel!
-
4 new 99's?. Defence up for a block!
Good luck! I'm sure more pictures will come soon. You might want to fix that hidden skill tab though :wink:
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Thanks, Greaters aren't that bad... But I'd rather have Nechs or good xp tasks like Kalphite and Black Demons(haven't had one Black demon task since the start of this blog...)
-
Bouwzie blog ~60 Herblore!!! 1600/1600 ST!~
Congratulations on the fishing levels!
-
Toxic's blog - 99/99 Slayer! ~Bye blogscape~
Nice! I got one a couple of weeks ago
-
Boris Brilliant Blog~ I Quit, like none of you will care...
Good luck!
-
Blog of The 198's Goal of 1700 Total, 63 Prayer
Good luck! A absolutely adore your sig!
-
Nac fans--> 99 HITPOINTS[pg. 108] + whip #2!! [pg. 109]
Love the head Too bad you don't have the construction level to mound it :( And those are some nice siggies Jarnoontje :o
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Thanks OOh, hawt siggy \ Why don't I have people like that? *looks at page 3* Oh, there's my blog!
-
Necrologica's Blog <<Slayer 86/90|97/99def> 98 def!!!
Good luck! But is it just me or are dark bows dropping eh...kinda fast :uhh:
-
Ã�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�°Ã�â�¹Ã¢â�¬Â The SICK blog of SKILLINGÃ�Æ�Ã�¢Ã�¢ââ��¬Ã�°Ã�â�¹Ã¢â�¬Â
Quests are great, hawt cape. Good luck fletching!
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Sjakie made a blog :o Best of luck with 99 Prayer, I'm sure you'll get it soon! Feel free to add me if you feel lonely :P
-
-- Kohe's Blog -- [My Last Achievment]
Keep up slaying
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
You might want to update your friend section since Sir Hartlar is back :wink: I want some free cash too. :XD: [select this]Wanna see my attack emote when I get the cape?[/select this]
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Told ya
-
Toxic's blog - 99/99 Slayer! ~Bye blogscape~
I have to agree that a bank pic would be nice. You're like 50k xp from leveling? Keep it up!
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
120 left, going to bed. G'nite all!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Haha, yeah I guess that's a thought. The whips would just be a symbolic bonus :XD: Pretty bad luck with clues, maybe it's just "saving" up for something real nice :P Gotta think positive I had 3 rune plate/legs + gp + lobs-months before I got those robins, so that would be a logical explanation. Almost second page :ohnoes:
-
Zaid's blog! PLEASE LOCK! Bye All <3333333
I'll come(if I can), but please PM me ingame if I haven't show within 5 minutes of the start(I've got the strange habit to forget some things....)