Everything posted by Errdoth
-
Happy Mother's Day!
Ard is. :wink: Cool, do you think she sends her kids to school in Tip.It shirts?
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
9.141592653589792/10
-
Happy Mother's Day!
Who is a mom here on tip.it, anyway?
-
Happy Mother's Day!
May 13th is mother's day. Yes, it is today. (For my timezone at least)
-
phpBB 3?
Apparently, it is. Lock.
-
phpBB 3?
I'm just curious, will forum.tip.it switch over to phpBB 3, once the stable version is released? Just wondering...
-
What's your hair colour?
I'm a blond. Keep it up and someone will be ale to make computer models of all of us. If they haven't already... :uhh:
-
A Few "Help & Advice" Board Suggestions
I think you've pretty much hit got what was needed. Maybe it could be updated every so now and then when a new genre of questions hits the board (other than "How long..."). Great job, you put some thought into that.
-
Underage Drinking
You're not the only one, my dearest pappy has put me off drinking forever.
-
Let me interpret your dreams (just a bit of fun)
I had a dream where I was in this room underneath some dude's house in florida, and there was this evil guy, his accomplice, and the house's resident, who was about 16ish. The evil guy places us under anaesthesia, and when we wake up, we have wires coming out of our heads. (This isn't too science fiction-ish, I had read a PS article about DBS to wake people out of comas earlier that night) We were strapped down, and the evil dude bit down on one of those things the dentists sticks in your mouth for flouride, but it was made of metal, and was wired up to the same generator we were. The accomplice also had the same. The Crazy guy flipped a switch, and a buzzer started to resonate. The guy with me went first, electrocuted to the brain. Then the evil people went, and I winced at the thought of my teeth being electrocuted. Then, as I was up, a huge "hum" went through me, kid of like when you tough a light bulb socket and fall down a ladder. I woke up, sweating like a dog (But through my canine knowledge, dogs don't sweat, so...) What does it mean?
-
Broken Ankle..
You're using fire now? Damn I'd like to see that. If you're ever in my area, and somehow you can get your equipment on a plane, will you do a show?
-
*Edit* New Error "Couldn't get mail server response codes"
Wasn't that the same error as last time when the mail servers went out?
-
Great, Good and Bad Guides
What was it you were asking, again? Your own opinions towards the ideas of others makes me all the more reluctant to accept yours.
-
Paris Hilton Makes Me Want To Rip Out My Spleen With A Spoon
Same thing with a lot of other celebrities. "Angelina Jo Lee has just adopted 27 more african babies..." 10 min later "and in other news, the death toll for hurricane 'x' has now reach several hundred." Cut. -.-
-
Ninja breaks into home and attacks people.
[excessive use of acronyms]ROFLMAO LOL OMGROFL, lqtm...[/excessive use of acronyms] I could so see that. Some teenager comes in, starts doing his lame karate moves or whatever, pulls out a phone, starts taking pics, then hops out of a window... Hilarious. That's something that sounds like it came off of like, The Colbert Report or another one of those parody news shows.
-
Wats your real life inventory?
It's exactly like a USB "Stick"
-
Wats your real life inventory?
Ummm... I ususally just have my cell phone, 20 bucks, and an atm card. I have never gotten a new wallet in like three years, ever since it got picked up in big bear. Why do you guys carry aound flash drives? (Just curoius)
-
Viktor's in over his head again... *Physics*
Yes, the floor plan would be a rectangle. With areas disturbed by glass. However, I haven't entirely worked out a core yet, or if one will even be possible, and also the internal columns could be tricky. You mean the small size of each tenant floor? And the disturbing glass? That's awesome! can you design my house?
-
Locking suggestions about macroing - randoms and syntax
I would love to see the response from several of the pure skillers that I know, who have a main, and make a new account with a single skill they choose to level up, very dedicate people. Anyway, my suggestion would be to lock all of the threads like that, including the authors, and let jagex deal with it themselves, they seem like they would know what they're doing...
-
Locking suggestions about macroing - randoms and syntax
I'm not sure, albosky, but there are some pretty crappy threads like that, I can see where he's coming from.
-
Viktor's in over his head again... *Physics*
would there be office buildings on the C, that would be pretty cool.
-
Suggestion - Official TET Film Crew
Oh, ooh! *raises hand* What if different teams filmed different place and angles? Like if someone filmed the start, while the other went ahead, and would be met by the oncoming rush of tip.iters?
-
Where were you born?
Glendale, too. One of my dad's friends delivered me...
-
What a way to wake up.
I'm confused. They keep you in your house while there is a bomb on your lawn that they are using a robot to get? Is this going on right now?
-
Suggestion - Official TET Film Crew
That would be a great idea! Then it would limit all the noobish videos on youtube. You might want to send that to saskia or laikrob, and have them review it, though. Great Idea :!: :thumbup: