Paris Hilton Makes Me Want To Rip Out My Spleen With A Spoon

sour_tacos

Would you believe all this media attention? Our local news channel called her story "breaking news" and spent well over 5 minutes on the story that yes, Paris will be doing jail time. And you know what really disappoints me? The fact that right after her story, they spent a WHOPPING 25 seconds talking about a local soldier killed in the line of duty while on tour in Iraq. Makes me sick. :wall:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/06/paris-to- ... f-cruelty/

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3143 ... SFeeds0312

*Fixed the links*

Am I the only person who's sick of this media thirsty Barbie-Wannabe?

souryw6.png

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you believe all this media attention? Our local news channel called her story "breaking news" and spent well over 5 minutes on the story that yes, Paris will be doing jail time. And you know what really disappoints me? The fact that right after her story, they spent a WHOPPING 25 seconds talking about a local soldier killed in the line of duty while on tour in Iraq. Makes me sick. :wall:

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/06/paris-to-world-im-a-victim-of-cruelty/

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Story?id=3143374&page=2

Am I the only person who's sick of this media thirsty Barbie-Wannabe?

I feel this way about pretty much every celebrity.

My dA account.

paranoiaao8.jpg

.retired, as of the 1st January 2008.

Yeah but we already know about the war in Iraq etc. I mean, I don't like seeing things be repeated about stuff like the war. Terrorists, bombs, attacks. But I do admit that celebrities do not deserve the media attention they're getting now when we could be told more important things.

Her perfume is nice..

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well I'm not saying I love watching the death toll of wars and natural disasters rise, what I'm saying is a rich party girl like her gets more TV time than a soldier who gave his life for his country. I'm not really trying to bring attention to her, I'm just saying, what has this world come to.

Yeah I've smelled the perfume in the store before, its pretty good I guess.

souryw6.png

I think our media needs to play less of the bad and more of the good. I swear every morning I turn on the news and have to listen to how many people were murdered, who's on trial, how many bodies were found, where those bodies were found, who shot themselves, who raped who, and god knows what else. How about showing the good things that are happening around us?

well the title really does say it all :P

but i do agree that the media really has got pretty negative, but i mean can you blame them, the goal of all companies is to make money, and it seems that negative news seems to sell more then postive news, so cant blame them enitly, must blame what our socity has become

legends2.jpg

try a rusty, broken,pointy, spoon made with radiation, and also has AIDS blood on it.

That sums it up.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I read somewhere that she got arrested because of driving whilst being under the influence of drugs and now she has to go to prison for 45 days, wait - now the good part comes.

Now, she's asking for her "fans" to make a petition to the judge/court so she can doesn't have to go to jail.

Seriously, who the [bleep] does she think she is?

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

If your going to cry about it then why watch it? Also, it is "Breaking news" as she 'might' get out of jail by a few thousand people signing a pettion they don't want her in jail. Now could you please search the news and tell me, whens the last time some one was about to serve jail time and got out of it because of a pettion? Well if you can't find it then please...stop crying about somthing that dosn't affect you in anyway unless you cause it for yourself. Its like if I see some one with out legs (Or anybody part) I give them NO symphony if they lost them in a car accident while drunk driving, but if they lost them CAUSE a a drunk drive (Not them selfs) then they have all my symphony (Not like they need it).

The reason why they spend only 25 seconds on the war in iraq is because its just a common news, every time you turn the news on its always "10 Killed in iraq today, deaths toll, reaching a whooping 3,000 dead) Let me tell you somthing 3,000 dead over 5 years IS NOTHING, in world war two the russians lost 23MILLION people in a matter of a few years pushing the germans back to there country. Now I am not saying that I don't feel bad for the people and familys that died because I do, my brother almost got his head blown off in a street bombing. Luckly the army issused 2 and a 1/4 inch steel plate on the bottem of all its tanks so the stupied radictals could blow them up with a flipping pipe bomb.

If your going to cry about it then why watch it? Also, it is "Breaking news" as she 'might' get out of jail by a few thousand people signing a pettion they don't want her in jail. Now could you please search the news and tell me, whens the last time some one was about to serve jail time and got out of it because of a pettion? Well if you can't find it then please...stop crying about somthing that dosn't affect you in anyway unless you cause it for yourself. Its like if I see some one with out legs (Or anybody part) I give them NO symphony if they lost them in a car accident while drunk driving, but if they lost them CAUSE a a drunk drive (Not them selfs) then they have all my symphony (Not like they need it).

The reason why they spend only 25 seconds on the war in iraq is because its just a common news, every time you turn the news on its always "10 Killed in iraq today, deaths toll, reaching a whooping 3,000 dead) Let me tell you somthing 3,000 dead over 5 years IS NOTHING, in world war two the russians lost 23MILLION people in a matter of a few years pushing the germans back to there country. Now I am not saying that I don't feel bad for the people and familys that died because I do, my brother almost got his head blown off in a street bombing. Luckly the army issused 2 and a 1/4 inch steel plate on the bottem of all its tanks so the stupied radictals could blow them up with a flipping pipe bomb.

Just because the Russians lost 23M, doesn't mean the death toll in Iraq is not bad. It's completely irrelevant. I agree with the fact that it is "common news", but the "news" about Paris Hilton is just degrading to mankind.

I love the title. The worst part is, she's trying to appeal to Governer Ahnuld to get her jail time reduced... These "singers" need to stop trying to attract so much attention.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Just because the Russians lost 23M, doesn't mean the death toll in Iraq is not bad. It's completely irrelevant. I agree with the fact that it is "common news", but the "news" about Paris Hilton is just degrading to mankind.
ROFL? Our loss in this war is NOTHING compaired to ANY WAR. Our death toll now is what is lost in ONE battle in MOST wars. In the civil wars there was battles where 500k lives were lost....ONE BATTLE, this has been a on going war.