Paris Hilton Makes Me Want To Rip Out My Spleen With A Spoon

sour_tacos

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she (paris hilton) wants attention and we are giving it to her the news is like :boohoo: a soldier died but guess what :!: paris hilton is in jail. i mean who would want to be like paris shes worse that britney spears and mariah carey (fatty) they are sleezy good for nothing people and most celebrities are an embarassment to nature. somebody save them maybe superman (corny) -.- these cebs most of them except a few are all like this the guys to. everythings like jen broke up with blah blah blah and is with him again shes pregnant. i mean who cares we all have are own lives these magazines and ceb talk shows whatever you want to call them need to get a life. did i say enough lol.

p><p><a href=http://upload8.postimage.org/273994/150px_YKisaragi.jpg' alt='150px_YKisaragi.jpg'>

[/img]

Createyourownbanneratmybannermakerc.jpg

Just because the Russians lost 23M, doesn't mean the death toll in Iraq is not bad. It's completely irrelevant. I agree with the fact that it is "common news", but the "news" about Paris Hilton is just degrading to mankind.
ROFL? Our loss in this war is NOTHING compaired to ANY WAR. Our death toll now is what is lost in ONE battle in MOST wars. In the civil wars there was battles where 500k lives were lost....ONE BATTLE, this has been a on going war.

I do agree with life loss being a minimum, whats really getting me mad is that King George spent billions of dollars (or was is trillions?!) in the war. We still have 13 Trillion dollars in debt are are slowly rising...

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

You would let someone like Paris Hilton get under your skin THAT MUCH?

Turn of the teli, dude. :|

So I guess I'll turn off the TV, shut down my computer, unsuscribe to the newspaper and my magazines, unplug my radio, and lock myself up in my room for a few years? Sounds like a good plan. (Sarcasm.)

souryw6.png

Sorry for the double post, I guess I can't go to the bathroom either, some doorknob who goes to my school scribbled "FREE PARIS H." on the back of the stall door. And to my knowledge, nobody named Paris goes to our school. But I'm pretty sure it will be painted over in a day or so.

souryw6.png

You know, if everyone just completely ignored it rather than complain about it, it wouldn't have as much news time.

Ding ding ding! We have a weiner!

Damnit, Patrick Moore was right.

Lately, completly ignoring it would kind of be like completly ignoring the sun, or the sky. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it would be difficult.

souryw6.png

You know, if everyone just completely ignored it rather than complain about it, it wouldn't have as much news time.

Yea..

Anyways Paris Hilton has been getting on my nerves since I found out who she was basically.

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Ding ding ding! We have a weiner!

Damnit, Patrick Moore was right.

I don't know, its pretty hard to ignore. Its in the stupid newspapers in the check out line, its on my homepage (AIM Mailbox) and EVERYWHERE!!!

souryw6.png

I personally find the story hilarious, she goes out driving while under a restriction from driving because of a DUI, gets caught, throws a fit and fires her manager blaming him for it all, and now shes doing everything she can to try and get out of a measly 45 days in prison.

There is nothing I would like to see more than her being dragged into prison, maybe it would get her out of the spotlight long enough for someone with real talent and not just her daddy's money to step in, of course its not too likely, we'll probably have to hear about how horrible Paris Hilton's life is in prison daily even though she'll more than likely be getting the star treatment, either that or as with everything else, daddy's money will make sure everything goes her way.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

Just because the Russians lost 23M, doesn't mean the death toll in Iraq is not bad. It's completely irrelevant. I agree with the fact that it is "common news", but the "news" about Paris Hilton is just degrading to mankind.
ROFL? Our loss in this war is NOTHING compaired to ANY WAR. Our death toll now is what is lost in ONE battle in MOST wars. In the civil wars there was battles where 500k lives were lost....ONE BATTLE, this has been a on going war.

25,000 Died at Antietam. I believe that was the most, Shilo being second with 20,000. 500,000 though? I know you were trying to prove a point, but you just made yourself look like a moron...

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Why the hell does the media focus on crap like Paris Hilton? :|

So they get all the wanna-be-Paris-Hilton's watching, more profit probaly.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Idea for a new topic: who is worse - Paris Hilton or Jade Goody?

Paris, definitely...

even though i hate Jade goody a helluva lot, the whole racist thing was blown out of proportion horribly.

Tk5SF.png

I don't understand how someone couldn't hate, or at least have a distaste for, paris hilton

You get all that money, and waste it on being an idiot. They say she is heiress, so i assume she gets the hotels when her dad, or who ever else, passes. If im right there, then we are talking about wasting a company on a complete moron #-o

vilnn2.png

Some people are like slinkies, normally they are dull, but they always give you a smile

when you push them down a flight of stairs.

She's pretty sexy. But I don't pay too much attention to her. I don't dig celebs.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

To be honest, the sex tapes weren't that great. I would've expected more out of her. Wasted potential.

I got exactly what I expected. A vain girl who's checking her hair and pouting in night vision during...well you know, peanut butter jelly time.

What is it with celebrities and getting away with everything? This is a pitifully short sentance for what she did. Drink drivers are scum in my eyes. Loved the South Park ep she was in :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah but we already know about the war in Iraq etc. I mean, I don't like seeing things be repeated about stuff like the war. Terrorists, bombs, attacks. But I do admit that celebrities do not deserve the media attention they're getting now when we could be told more important things.

Her perfume is nice..

How ignorant, wars going on in the world aren't here for your entertainment. They don't just stop when you get bored of hearing about them. "Hey suicide bombers star_in_the_sky is bored of hearing about you I suggest you all pack it in now its not funny anymore". The ignorance of some people is pretty shocking :uhh:

Why the hell are you attacking Paris? She's not the one sensationalising her story is she? attack the media if you must attack anyone. Oh, and I'd like to see you rip out your spleen now, and show proof that you did :wink:

The fact is that she does everything in her power to make that happen though. She loves the attention. You only need to look at how she became famous to realise this.

Why the hell are you attacking Paris? She's not the one sensationalising her story is she? attack the media if you must attack anyone.

Do me a favour and shut the smeg up. I'm sick of this "It's not us, it's the media!" attitude. I mean for god's sake, when I downloaded that home made pr0n video, I wasn't watching the media...I was watching Paris! :P

How ignorant, wars going on in the world aren't here for your entertainment. They don't just stop when you get bored of hearing about them. "Hey suicide bombers star_in_the_sky is bored of hearing about you I suggest you all pack it in now its not funny anymore". The ignorance of some people is pretty shocking :uhh:

Perhaps you should look up the definition of ingorant? Oh, the irony!

phx.jpg

Gamertag: King Arizona