Paris Hilton Makes Me Want To Rip Out My Spleen With A Spoon

sour_tacos

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paris Hilton is UGLY. Money aside, if she were to ask me out, I would tell her to get bent. Skinny, blonde hair, blue eyed girls are fine and dandy, but man...This girl is hideous. Look at her. She has a saggy eye lid and a weird [wagon] nose. Her SISTER is hotter than she is.

No joke here, even White Supremesists (who love ANYONE who is blonde hair, blue-eyed) think this chick is a hideous embarassment.

not really.

My carbon footprint is bigger than yours...and you know what they say about big feet.

These are the times that try mens souls...

Her SISTER is hotter than she is.

You only say that because there are 100 times more pictures of Nikki in erotic poses and nude than Paris.

Uhh, no. I have never seen either of them naked, nor do I want to. Especially Paris. I've only seen pictures of her sister when she was with Paris and I have no idea why everyone pays so much attention to Paris and not her sister, because Paris is like...Yea. Gross. Hideous. No talent....Ugh. AND herpes? Where do I sign up to date that? Ick.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Nikki's a workaholic. All her time is dedicated to her fashion line, that's why she's rarely seen.

I've seen her design work.

...Two daughters with no talent, in other words. Yet extremely rich and famous.

Hmm.

What the hell?

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

Still if you turn on the news and the paris thing comes up then why listen to it if you hate it? Or why listen to all the rumors you guys are talking about if you hate her? All your doing it helping her get more attention, the oppsit of what you want. So enturn you helping her, congratz!

I think her job is making money off people hating her :-k . It's the only explanation I can think of for the way she portrays herself in public and on TV.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Nikki's a workaholic. All her time is dedicated to her fashion line, that's why she's rarely seen.

I've seen her design work.

...Two daughters with no talent, in other words. Yet extremely rich and famous.

Hmm.

What the hell?

Unlike Paris though, she works harder for her money.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

shes hot and an amazing singer. her voice has captivated millions. =D>
'

Amazing what a soundboard & synthesizer can do, huh?

Honestly guys, nobody likes Paris Hilton. I have, throughout my life, NEVER even SEEN a Paris Hilton fan. Until now.

This is exactly what she wants. Attention. "Ooo Paris Hilton! Woot!" "Ugh I hate Paris." "Me too! How can a [wagon] get so much money?" "Boo Paris!"

Notice anything? It all involves around her.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

shes hot and an amazing singer. her voice has captivated millions. =D>
'

Amazing what a soundboard & synthesizer can do, huh?

So what if she captivated millions on a album/single. If she were to have a concert everyone would hate her by the first song because shes fake. \'

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Actually, something like that happened recently. If I recall correctly, Prince was giving a concert in Vegas when he noticed her in the crowd. He invited her up to the stage to sing for the people. She immediately turned bright red and politely declined.

On the scott Mills show on Radio 1 they did a thing where they use all the editing tricks in a recording studio on one of the show priducers (Laura) singing the song. They did one version with no filters and a second with all fancy stuff. the second version sounded better than the Paris song. Its all just tricks and filters these days, a good recording studio can make anyone sound good no matter how out of tune and time they are.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Why the hell are you attacking Paris? She's not the one sensationalising her story is she? attack the media if you must attack anyone.

Do me a favour and shut the smeg up. I'm sick of this "It's not us, it's the media!" attitude. I mean for god's sake, when I downloaded that home made pr0n video, I wasn't watching the media...I was watching Paris! :P

Ok, you just made no sense...

happysigbp0.jpg

omg i didnt know paris had a twin

Picture

\'

That poor dog looks like it wants to get ahold of some type of sharp object, and shove it up her nose.

Which one? :wink: :lol:

Anyway, I fully agree with what everyone has said here. These celebrities are really getting out of hand, especially when more useful news is cut short for this utter crap.

Up Paris's nose. Hard.

souryw6.png

I dont watch the news anymore for that kind of reason, that and because all the news stations are completely biased and it makes me sick.

Paris isnt even attractive, she is gross and fake, i dont even see why she is famous, so what if her grandpa owns the Hilton hotels, she didnt do crap besides model, which she shouldnt even be anyway.

her and britney spears are ridiculous, but at least britney USED to be attractive before she turned into a total s**t.

the only news that should be reported for them, is maybe 5 seconds saying "Those two drug addicted crazy girls are finally dead from overdosing."

coolio0wjos1.jpg

My WoW character, gnome warlock Saldomar

Why the hell are you attacking Paris? She's not the one sensationalising her story is she? attack the media if you must attack anyone.

Do me a favour and shut the smeg up. I'm sick of this "It's not us, it's the media!" attitude. I mean for god's sake, when I downloaded that home made pr0n video, I wasn't watching the media...I was watching Paris! :P

Ok, you just made no sense...

Then a WOOSH to you.

i think what makes it worse, is that they have no talent at all whatsoever, yet they are famous and make money for nothing.

Actually, believe it or not, Paris's job is quite hard. And I am serious.

Besides, that's how capitalism works. Rich people have rich kids, these kids are rich, and they get money like nothing, and that's just life.

BTW Paris hasn't used a single cent of her fathers money for 20 years. Also, her father actually sold the Hilton hotels. She nor her family hold any authority over it anymore. It was all sold off to private investors, and her father is left to roll in the dough he's built up over the years from his fathers business.

I'm not sticking up for her. But you do have to realize that some of you are being a bit ignorant and extreme.

So, to summarise what your saying, being a prostitute is a hard job? And im not just insulting her, although i could do it all day, but she is a prostitute.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)