Paris Hilton Makes Me Want To Rip Out My Spleen With A Spoon

sour_tacos

I want to FORNICATE with Paris Hilton who cares about some soilder that shouldn't even be in IRAQ

Arma Hilts-2

Bandos Drops-22

Zamork Hilt-1

Dragon Drops-122

Dk Drops-47

Whip Drops-10

99's-Herblore/Prayer/Fletching/Crafting/Constitution

2200 Total in under 100 days played

My Blog :D http://forum.tip.it/topic/301717-jessomephyrexials-blog/#entry5018330

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parisgoes2jailpp8.png

WOOOOOO I wub u Terminator <3:

*Terminator voice* "She Will Not Back \' "

Had to edit a part and add a bit.

Anyway Paris is like the embodiment of every blonde in films, a [wagon] rich girl who people like because of the way she looks. Honestly if it weren't for Daddy's money nobody would pay attention to her. Her act seriously needs to change.

Scenario

Bob went for a night out with his mates, he had a few drinks and tried to drive home, big deal its only a five minute drive, however the police noticed him and tailed him, he arrives home and the police make their move, he fails to provide a breath test and is sent to the cells for a blood test. He is found to he drunk and is jailed for 3 months and banned from driving for a further 12. He serves his time like any other.

However since this is Paris, she gets a shorter sentence yet still she thinks shes too good for that. She wants out of it.

She sees herself as a role model to young girls, 14 year old girls do not really know what is right (well most of em). Now in 10 years we wind up with like 10 more people like Paris. Now since they might end up famous for each one there will be like 10 more who may make it in the next ten years. She needs to get her head out of her own [wagon] and see what is happening in the world around her.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• 4 weeks later...

Then again, half of the news stations I see playing this are saying how ridiculous it really is... and I think it is completely unfair that she is now paying it in her mansion.

On the radio I heard something funny about this, the host said "At least make the sentence a little more harsh than letting her stay in her house... at least put her in the guest house beside the pool!"

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

While I think it's stupid that the news networks are devoting so much time to her today, I have to admit that the whole ordeal has been hilarious to watch. Paris is now on her way to serving a 45 day jail sentence. :lol: \'

Props to that judge, who didn't put up with any crap.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

I, too, was going to pass this thread over, to show my contempt. but after reading:

Hilton left the room in tears, Screaming for her mother

owned

I have to +1.

+1

She's worth less than the effort it took to write this post.

I know. It's absolutely [developmentally delayed]ed. Paris Hilton (and multiple other celebrities) get so much media attention it's not even funny.

THIS IS FOX NEWS AT 5!!! Tonight, we have BREAKING news...Paris Hilton was casually walking out of her home when she saw a delightful kitten and adopted it! She says.."Hopefully, like..this will like..inspire young girls to like...be kinder and stuff to like...the Animal Kingdom...likelikelikelikeLIKE...." That is all. In other news, there is a plague of giant whales approaching north america to kill everybody. Whatever. Back to American Idol

Just an example, folks. It's [developmentally delayed]ed though. The new sis covering HER story about getting 40 days in jail or whatever, and is actually going off about the sentence being 'wrong'..when at the same time, we have a war going on in a foreign country with many people DYING daily.

Yes, I'm tired of Paris Hilton and the media in general. :evil: :evil: :evil:

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

I know. It's absolutely [developmentally delayed]. Paris Hilton (and multiple other celebrities) get so much media attention it's not even funny.

THIS IS FOX NEWS AT 5!!! Tonight, we have BREAKING news...Paris Hilton was casually walking out of her home when she saw a delightful kitten and adopted it! She says.."Hopefully, like..this will like..inspire young girls to like...be kinder and stuff to like...the Animal Kingdom...likelikelikelikeLIKE...." That is all. In other news, there is a plague of giant whales approaching north america to kill everybody. Whatever. Back to American Idol

Just an example, folks. It's [developmentally delayed] though. The new sis covering HER story about getting 40 days in jail or whatever, and is actually going off about the sentence being 'wrong'..when at the same time, we have a war going on in a foreign country with many people DYING daily.

Yes, I'm tired of Paris Hilton and the media in general. :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel your example, however farcical, is actually a morbidly accuracte depiction of American pop culture. Try to mask real issues with 15 second throw away meaningless crap that wont mean anything the next day. Eveyone has the attention span of a fish when it comes to pop culture.

I, too, was going to pass this thread over, to show my contempt. but after reading:

Hilton left the room in tears, Screaming for her mother

owned

I have to +1.

+1

She's worth less than the effort it took to write this post.

+1

It was just that cool.

She brings new meaning to "keep talking sh*t about me, you're making me famous".

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

...still, you've got to envy the policeman that got to handcuff her :wink:

Indeed, he would get to be the one to say "HA! SERVES YOU RIGHT, (censored)!"

He wouldn't be looking places... no of course not... :anxious:

p2gq.jpg

I can make a timeline of all the events in Paris's 1 week media rush.

1. Paris gets arrested

2. Play-by-play account of her trial

3. Paris's filthy jail cell!

4. Paris's quotes on the trial, and quotes from her family.

5. PARIS GETS 45 DAYS IN JAIL!!!!! UNFAIR!!!

6. detailed description of Paris's FIRST day in prison

7. detailed description of how other inmates reacted

8. GASP! Paris now gets 45 days in HOUSE ARREST! No more jail time!

All this happened in about a 3 day span. detailed descriptions of anything in Paris's jail time that can be considered news. Any other person in the world and all they say is "so-and-so was arrested for so-and-so years in prison. in other news, a lady fell off a cliff..." etc etc. she gets a 45 DAY PRISON SENTENCE and there are mass protests and Paris goes to the GOVERNOR for a pardon. then she compares herself to a U.S. PRESIDENT by saying "you pardoned Reagen, why can't you pardon me?". Hah, very convincing on account that Schwarzennagger (mad skillz spelling?) had NO effect on Reagan's pardon?

Paris Hilton sickens me. 45 days and all hell breaks loose. for DUIs, people get a lot more than 45 days in jail. theres fines, possibly loss of license, etc. she gets a month and a half in jail and there is controversy all over the place/

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I'm sorry it had to come to this.

YOU'RE ALL IGNORANT FOOLS.

There are thousands of people who do far worse things, many times and get away scott free.

Paris Hilton is no angel, however you all make it seem like she's the only person ever to do something wrong and get away with it. At least she got hugely televised so she gets plenty of shame and hate her way.

I still think she's a [developmentally delayed] though.

I saw on the news and on Best Week Ever a video where this old guy with grey hair was announcing (I guess in a press conference) to the public what had been decided and you can hear this guy go, "OH NO! OH GOD NO!" in a joking manner. :P If anyone can find this video, I want it!

3898000bYVcx.png

Well, I am watching Jay Leno's monologue right now... let's just say that Jay, Dave, Conan and Jimmy will have monologue material for weeks now. Such is the Cult of Celebrity.

The girl has a cell to herself. It's not like she is in danger. She just needs to put her big girl britches on and get it over with.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours