Paris Hilton Makes Me Want To Rip Out My Spleen With A Spoon

sour_tacos

Whos husband is she rooting now?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She violated her terms of probation because she "didn't really look at the contract [she] signed."

Oh, and she's very sorry and she'll never do it again and will now obey the law please get her out of jail oh please oh pretty please.

Really, it's about time a judge had the testicular fortitude to throw a hack like Paris into prison. She's not even hot.

She violated her terms of probation because she "didn't really look at the contract [she] signed."

Oh, and she's very sorry and she'll never do it again and will now obey the law please get her out of jail oh please oh pretty please.

Really, it's about time a judge had the testicular fortitude to throw a hack like Paris into prison. She's not even hot.

But seriously.. Who's husband is she rooting now

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

omg i didnt know paris had a twin

parisdogvd7.jpg

igoddessIsig.png

To be honest, the sex tapes weren't that great. I would've expected more out of her. Wasted potential.
"Let me see your beaver holmes!"

"ewww no thats nastyy"

Haha that had me laughing for days.

iteme3721.jpg

Indeed, the taletless media [prostitute] that is Paris Hilton should not get any kind of special treatment and should really be stood up to by the law. Afterall, what's more important in a society... Paris Hilton or the law?

I don't know who to dispise more... Her or people for actually idolising her. Hurrah for people and our great shallow society, yeah! [/sarcasm][/pessimism][/negativity]

I hate celebs like Paris Hilton they r attention [bleep]. Allways have to get attention cause they're rich geez pathetic

Leonn

autogsigpe6.png

|Myssy <3 | Retired | 19/9/07

"My legs say no, but my body says f... you"
I laughed so hard I pooped my thong. :lol:

Paris is a celeb, and I'm guessing it is the attention that the news gives her that keeps her spoil level up. Jail could work but however, she's spoiled and rich so she'll fight that chance to change.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

I really dislike Paris Hilton. I think anyone who thinks they are above the law should be punished, maybe sending her to Jail will make her think how lucky she is and maybe she will start being a bit nicer.

I would not say i hate because i can not hate someone i have never come into contact with but from the way even her friends talk about her and the way she acts really annoy me that she thinks she is so special.

[sarcasm to the X-treme]

OMG! im liek paris hiltons bgigest fan! and she will never go in jail becuz the judge will definateli let her go becuz everyone loves paris hilton! she will never go to jail, i can assu- [/sarcasm to the X-treme] *Slaps n00b in the face, hard*

-.-

C2b6gs7.png

God, she's hideous. And a horrible person aswell.

...Also, she has herpes. Seriously.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

How ignorant, wars going on in the world aren't here for your entertainment. They don't just stop when you get bored of hearing about them. "Hey suicide bombers star_in_the_sky is bored of hearing about you I suggest you all pack it in now its not funny anymore". The ignorance of some people is pretty shocking :uhh:

Perhaps you should look up the definition of ingorant? Oh, the irony!

I'm ignorant to the feelings of Paris Hilton is that what you're saying?

i think what makes it worse, is that they have no talent at all whatsoever, yet they are famous and make money for nothing.

A relevent south park episode would be Stupid Spoilt [bleep] Video Playset.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

i think what makes it worse, is that they have no talent at all whatsoever, yet they are famous and make money for nothing.

Actually, believe it or not, Paris's job is quite hard. And I am serious.

Besides, that's how capitalism works. Rich people have rich kids, these kids are rich, and they get money like nothing, and that's just life.

BTW Paris hasn't used a single cent of her fathers money for 20 years. Also, her father actually sold the Hilton hotels. She nor her family hold any authority over it anymore. It was all sold off to private investors, and her father is left to roll in the dough he's built up over the years from his fathers business.

I'm not sticking up for her. But you do have to realize that some of you are being a bit ignorant and extreme.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Just because the Russians lost 23M, doesn't mean the death toll in Iraq is not bad. It's completely irrelevant. I agree with the fact that it is "common news", but the "news" about Paris Hilton is just degrading to mankind.
ROFL? Our loss in this war is NOTHING compaired to ANY WAR. Our death toll now is what is lost in ONE battle in MOST wars. In the civil wars there was battles where 500k lives were lost....ONE BATTLE, this has been a on going war.

I do agree with life loss being a minimum, whats really getting me mad is that King George spent billions of dollars (or was is trillions?!) in the war. We still have 13 Trillion dollars in debt are are slowly rising...

The war costs us like 200M dallors EACH DAY...

Actually, believe it or not, Paris's job is quite hard. And I am serious.

Besides, that's how capitalism works. Rich people have rich kids, these kids are rich, and they get money like nothing, and that's just life.

BTW Paris hasn't used a single cent of her fathers money for 20 years. Also, her father actually sold the Hilton hotels. She nor her family hold any authority over it anymore. It was all sold off to private investors, and her father is left to roll in the dough he's built up over the years from his fathers business.

I'm not sticking up for her. But you do have to realize that some of you are being a bit ignorant and extreme.

Wow, did you get that from wikipedia? :roll:

omg i didnt know paris had a twin

Picture

\'

That poor dog looks like it wants to get ahold of some type of sharp object, and shove it up her nose.

Which one? :wink: :lol:

Anyway, I fully agree with what everyone has said here. These celebrities are really getting out of hand, especially when more useful news is cut short for this utter crap.

Well she is hot <3: :thumbsup:

This statement shows how truely warped our vision of beauty is due to the media. Paris Hilton is UGLY. Money aside, if she were to ask me out, I would tell her to get bent. Skinny, blonde hair, blue eyed girls are fine and dandy, but man...This girl is hideous. Look at her. She has a saggy eye lid and a weird [wagon] nose. Her SISTER is hotter than she is.

No joke here, even White Supremesists (who love ANYONE who is blonde hair, blue-eyed) think this chick is a hideous embarassment.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!