Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. Artificial sun too? Nice!
  2. I don't understand. Is this a fake or just a screenshot? There is a screenshot thread in General, but I am not too sure what this is.
  3. Errdoth replied to Beamo26's topic in Off-Topic
    Might want to try movies and tv forum.
  4. Maybe try a widget?
  5. I had a volleyball tournament today, and put green food coloring in everybodys water and gatorade. Hilarious!
  6. Really? Stupid...
  7. What would this accomplish? If you need to talk to someone that bad, PM them. You said it yourself. This system would be very easily abused. But this is phpBB, not invisionboard. This counts quantity, not quality I'm not sure I understand what you are saying. If you want a poll on your thread, you can PM mod and they will add it. Otherwise, can you clarify? For retired, just type that where your rs name would be. As for number two, I suggested it a while ago, but someone said it was against the personal info rule. But I thought it was good. Just add the info to our sig.
  8. It dosen't work in the wildy.
  9. Errdoth replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm still searching all the big sites to see who has humor.
  10. So this is a job at google? :lol:
  11. Actually, I think there are, they are just hidden.
  12. Errdoth replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    Edited my post, you can say random, but when you say r-andom event it says incredibly frequent event No, I was asking...whoever made it liek this...how they did that. In phpBB, there is a censor function in the admin control panel, that let's you censor words (i.e. [bleep]) They probably just added different words and n00bish replacement words.
  13. Yes, april fools is this. There's a lot more than this on the censor list. We'll probably get a list after it's over. the dude stuff please
  14. So, a pixel would be??? Help Help Help!
  15. Errdoth replied to Bubsa's topic in Off-Topic
    A day early. I wonder what other words are censored? lolification isn't, but p-lease is. please, dude, stuff
  16. Errdoth replied to KCHughes's topic in Off-Topic
    April fools^
  17. Does the Hot topic have to be runescae related? What if it was something in one of the general community discussion forums?
  18. Errdoth replied to Abelmisi's topic in Off-Topic
    I never have to have braces. W00tness!
  19. I don't know why this is still stickied. It looks finished to me. Someone should just hide it. There is no point now.
  20. Sean. Umm, how will this work? Maybe the person will post the answer and then you guess the name of the person that posted two above, not before. Ex. I post. Jem Guesses. I respon with answer. Next person to go guesses Jem's name.
  21. Number four seems pretty feasible.
  22. YO\ou speak for me too.
  23. Okay, so, if you have been out and about these forums, you kinda pick up people names sometimes. So I am asking YOU, can you name the person who posted above you, you can post a hint too, but not too revelaing.) I don't think anyone can guess my name. (Hint: 4 Letters) EDIT: These are real life names. DOUBLE EDIT: the person will post the answer and then you guess the name of the person that posted two above, not before. Ex. I post. Jem Guesses. I respon with answer. Next person to go guesses Jem's name.
  24. Errdoth replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, my newest dog got neutered, so, wooohooo for that! No, at least, I'm not...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.