Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Amon Amarth - Twilight of the Thunder God Keeping me alert.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    True. I can always sleep through class if I'm tired.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Lol twitter. I'm not sure if I should sleep or keep spamming the forums. Difficult decision.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The one with the otter thing and the fish? I'm sure she could re-post it.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I think she meant on fast reply. And just put the tags in yourself I guess.
  6. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Something about having to use their servers to upload the pictures or something. It was in the announcement.
  7. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    473. I'm sure they do. No one will remember me though, my forum games days were way back in the day when it was sheepdean, wizjany and I spamming.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Haha, I saw that a few days ago. Twilight was such a bad movie.
  9. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    471. I forgot about forum games since the last time the forums got changed. I might come back a lot more now. I'm not going to be a fg spammer like I used to be though :lol:
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    LOLIPOSTINANEXTREMELYANNOYINGMANNER!
  11. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    468
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You're making my eyes bleed.
  13. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ahh. Terrible.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've always wanted allowance. I had it for about 2 weeks when I was 7. But I can probably ask my dad for money if I really need it since I moved about a half ton of mulch, built window frames, painted said frames, and washed his car for him. At least I hope he'd give it to me after all that stuff.
  15. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It was still my first five minutes or so, I get a lot of things now, no idea what all the buttons in this little posting box mean though. HOLY [cabbage] WE HAVE FONTS O: I bet this is going to be really annoying. Yup, very.
  16. I'll package it in a battery powered microwave :lol:
  17. Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass I love this song. It's addictive or something.
  18. I don't think mailing smores from Connecticut to Washington would work out well. :???:
  19. LOL SPIC@!#@ I secretly lol'd at this.
  20. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, that's how you got like 50 posts :laughing: I need that smiley back. It was in like 50% of my posts.
  21. I don't have a camera or I would. :-| Maybe later this week.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.