Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm getting concerned that it's going to turn into a Facebook-esque feature with people having hundreds of friends just to show off. :unsure: I've only ever had like 3 people on my friends and it's doubled within a day. Maybe I'm just suddenly more popular :thumbsup: If I hardly know someone who requests me on facebook I tend to reject it if they have like 500 friends.
  2. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    I think I set mine to automatically accept. I don't care who friend requests me. I'm thinking this is going to replace facebook for me. :laughing:
  3. I'm fine with all sizes.
  4. I've never seen this long of a discussion about fruit preserves before in my life. I've had nutella. It wasn't bad.
  5. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, same here. God damn it, LAUGHING EMOTICON. BACK. NOW. I was like that too but I found out it's on the more emotions thing of the default skin. I tried to add that emote to that post too. Depressing.
  6. England is weird. We'd call the "jelly" jello in America.
  7. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    I click on people's profiles all the time, but I'm trying to hold back so I don't look weird or something since they can see I was there.
  8. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, I was noticing that too. There are a few other bugs, like getting postcount in forums you previously didn't get it in. It'll be fixed soon I'm sure.
  9. They're the same thing in the US as far as I know.
  10. I think jelly in America is jam in England.
  11. A ham sandwich, oreos, an apple, and a can of coke. O_O WHAT! I haven't either. But that's because peanut butter and I don't get along.
  12. I've been fine, maybe even less laggy than before.
  13. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Nah, anyone can.
  14. You're right, I just wanted a purple phone. :oops:
  15. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    474. Did it go up? It did. :-o
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Enough sparta? This is MADNESS! Don't kill me.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Build a bridge and get over it -clicks fingers three times like a black woman- RACISM! SOCIALISM! MADNESS! Should have said communism... Clearly 'madness' was the correct thing to say. Oh, and I'm disappointed by the colorful quotes. I hoped at the very least it would go in a pattern, not just keep using the same color after 3 quotes.
  18. You keep thinking that. In my defense, it looked gray in the store.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Build a bridge and get over it -clicks fingers three times like a black woman- RACISM! SOCIALISM! MADNESS!
  20. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    472. I hope it isn't.
  21. I went with the best phone I could get for free with a new plan. It's purple. I'm really manly, right?
  22. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    I've always used the bright shiny board styles. Might switch it up. Edit: Nope,deflection doesn't have the awesome colorful quotes.
  23. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    465
  24. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Nah, I don't think it does either, which makes getting ninja'd easier, but also allows for faster posting on high traffic threads.
  25. I'm liking IPB. I'm already playing around with all the functions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.