Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Give me an hour or so and I could have your FoG guide re-formated for you Unor.
  2. 3, thanks for the info Turtle =)
  3. You have no idea who I am I'm sure, but I was wondering where you had been. Welcome back and nice art.
  4. Good luck with the strength and slaying =)
  5. Omg, grats on 59 range and good luck on 99 cooking :roll: (the smilies don't work :sad:)
  6. Oh, so it isn't =X Pm a mod to remove the post?
  7. Glad to see your blog's back up. Good luck with the mining and smithing.
  8. I'd say keep it, better to lose 3 months than a whole year, no?
  9. You'd probably have the best luck pming a mod. Maybe Nje can do it?
  10. At least you have the first post. Do you still have all the screenies and stuff?
  11. Great job guys, stinks about losing the posts though. Big round of applause for those of you who worked so hard to keep TIF in business.
  12. Banned for being the first to post since they've been back up.
  13. 8.5 I lost 400 off my postcount and almost 2000 if you count blogscape, forum games etc.
  14. 1, and how are mods supposed to be told apart from others now? Well, you can tell I'm a mod... cuz I can edit your post... without making it back to zero... but not all mods can mod this forum... We'll get it all back up.. Patience! ~Turtlefemm-tip.it global moderator
  15. Atleast you have the first post, and you can probably get most of your blog from google cashe. Maybe I'll make one now lol.
  16. lol The 3 month roll back deleted all evidence of mit's love for me rofl I'm making a new blog soon so you can spam it once again with that. Anyway, have a lovely day! KG I forgot just how awesome I was.
  17. Lost a good 400 posts off my post count, plus lots of other stuff. Kinda sucks, but atleast we're back up and running. Thanks to the staff who worked so hard.
  18. Ranting abut "attitude" will never get the money-makers to even sneeze. Are you that s....? Don't be calling someone stupid after making this thread. So you're angry about the interface change, and how it wasn't needed, right? Let me think... why did they change the interface? I'm not sure. Oh wait, they added a new skill, thats why.
  19. They pay, we don't. F2p got a hell of a lot of things in the past month or so, more that we've gotten in the 3 years I've been playing all together. If it was f2p, I'd have to wast cash getting it to 50 so all my f2p stats are 50+ #-o
  20. Good day my mature friend Kota, lovely day isn't it? :XD:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.