Everything posted by Doughnut
-
F2p Mage Proposal *Read it now!* 105 supporters!!!!
If they were to give F2P mystic armor(blue only) that would help the F2P and P2P. F2P - They get an update AND new armor. Wo0o0o! P2P - FINALLY! We can sell our mystic armor for more then 130k
-
Wilderness...ruined?
I actually like the idea of reducing the size of the wildernes. Some modifications that could actually go a long way to helping the wilderness: Untradeable items drop as an alchable note that has a value ranging from 50-100k depending on the item. Reducing the wilderness to 30 levels for the main part(still leaving mage bank the way it is) No protection prayers will work in the wilderness. When fighting another player outside of mini-games/duel arena you have 30 seconds to logg, attack another player, be attacked. Multi combat would only be high level wilderness for those clan wars. No teleporting or change teleblock to a level 50-70 spell. Those all seem like they would go a long way to stopping some of the things people complain about.
-
Tip.It Times Presents: Rules is Rules
Will people stop commenting on the name of the title and comment on the actual article? :roll:
-
Jagex breaks rule 9, encoraging other to break rule 15
Maybe a hamburger or something?
-
Valentines day. Eeeeeep.
Just another day of the year to me. :-w
-
Should F2p get MORE bank space?
Because they need their bronze armor when they needs it! I don't see how one or two more rows would kill anyone. :P
-
Most Expensive Thing You've Bought EVER
A whip for 1.85. Yup, I'm poor. :-w
-
Wilderness...ruined?
I think in a sense wildy is ruined because you have half the people at edge and varrock telly/run. Then you have 1 itemers who protect so unless you have 52 prayer they keep there dds. Untradeable items, wow this is a big one. There are now out there at least 4 peices that increase strength by alot that are untradeable so when you kill the [cabbage]bag you are left with very little. If more and more untradeable items come into the game that actually help combat then we are going to see the wilderness starting to dissapear. Whats next? untradeable staff, runes, helmet, legs, and amulet?
-
Blinking items
Using colored text for other then bolding or making note of something is against the forum rules mate. On-topic: that happens to me except it "duplicates" the item I moved over for 1 or 2 seconds.
-
Money !!
Another one of these threads? *sigh* The best way is merchanting, its the only way where it is possible to make 1-2mil in an hour. There is no get rich quick plan besides staking and pking.
-
thought on dragon armour and 3rd age armour
...Wait.. IS THAT YOUR SET? :ohnoes: no, found it in the old topic about the update. Ok. :
-
Eragon
Thats why I stopped watching movies like Harry Potter.
-
thought on dragon armour and 3rd age armour
...Wait.. IS THAT YOUR SET? :ohnoes:
-
thought on dragon armour and 3rd age armour
Dragon armour still kicks wagon. :P
-
thought on dragon armour and 3rd age armour
amazing defence without a repair cost. So then its about the same as barrows? :S
-
thought on dragon armour and 3rd age armour
What are the defensive bonuses on it? It costs 100+mil for one set so It must either look awesome or have amazing defence.
-
The blog of a redneck gamer.82/99 fishing
Stopped leveling firemaking? :?
-
Reporting's for noobs?
Another person who wants to prove all immature people are actually not immature, but then they go and show there immaturity by using bad grammar and l33t talk. If you want to prove yourself the first step would be to actually use good grammar. I'm not a grammar nazi but when someone posts with grammar like this it really annoys me. :roll:
-
Future updates for 2007
Graphics update to weapons below dragon, seriously they look like a butter knife in varying degrees. :?
-
Reporting's for noobs?
Because people who go there generally aren't there to think, just there to do mindless clicking in a flash game. When they see Runescape they think "OOOO what a cool looking game" then go in and after seeing that you can have a girl avatar in-game going "I wanna gf press 999!!". Personally I don't care as I keep to myself in-game. :-w On-topic: There the noobs, you should have reported them, as it was against the rules.
-
Tip.It Times Presents: Rules is Rules
Of course its not against the rules, if you couldn't do anything else while playing runescape then the world 21 and 87 riots would seem very tiny. :-w
-
Eragon
Well, actually, now that you mention it... But seriously, it listed Hrothgar in the credits (who's meant to be a dwarf) and I didn't even realise that they actually had him in the film. And so much was left out. That was a waste of $11.50 You spent 11.50 on a movie? Dayum, its 4.50 where I am. :-w
-
The Darwin Award
It needn't be... :roll: And dragon, do you seriously expect everyone to use perfect grammar on the internet? You disgust me. :lol: :P I don't expect them too, buy I would like to see them. It makes it a lot easier to understand the post. I sat here for a minute saying to myself, "Has that kid ever seen an Oscar Meyer weiner commercial before?" I know how to spell bologna, but do you ever say "That's a load of Bologna"? Unless bologna sounds different there I spelled it how it sounded.
-
PKing Scam?
OR bring telegrab runes and don't pick up but run out and telly grab it all. :-w
-
1 def p2p items :\
Well if you want to be good you should max out all cb skills, except pray Hes a pure. Bronze, robes, and iron armor come to mind atm. :-w