Everything posted by Plugpoint
-
4th March - The World Wakes
Grats Pirkka!
- Not capturing map
-
Not capturing map
Well now I feel silly, I was looking through those options thinking 'ptshh, what kind of idiot would get that one wrong' haha. My bad :oops: Also do you know where the program itself would've saved/what to search for? I've tried looking for 'DGSweeper' and 'Dungeoneering redefined' and all I can find are the exe files
-
Not capturing map
Just installed the newest version of DGS and the map isn't capturing, it's just staying on the Sell Dung advert. I've tried quitting/restarting, and even uninstalling/reinstalling, but it's still not working. Any ideas how to fix it?
-
POP Timers suggestion
Thanks Stev! :)
-
POP Timers suggestion
I know this is pretty lazy on my part, but I was just thinking that it'd be quite useful if the Ports Timers could have a notification feature added (something along the lines of how Facebook do it, where the page title has a (1) at the start), so that if you're only logging in to RS to do Ports you don't have to keep checking on the timers to see when your ship's back.
-
Player-Owned Ports: Voyage Calculator
Nothing happened when I clicked the button - none of the numbers changed, not even the level number. It's working fine for me now though.
-
Behind the Scenes: January 2013
Was looking forward to the new tasks until I saw the word 'desert', eww.
-
Player-Owned Ports: Voyage Calculator
The level+ button isn't working for me (assuming that it's meant to calculate that crew member's stats increase). Also this is a really useful tool so thanks!
-
Draz's guide to Bed, Bath and Beyond!
10/10 would bathe again
-
The Circle Of Life
You can change your attack style by clicking the xp button (next to the retaliate button in your combat menu thing) :)
-
Behind the Scenes - November
About the DG update: it took me 4-5 months to get a rapier because people on W32 are so unbearably frustrating that they made me not want to train the skill. If you've not DGed on W32/W114 in a while then you can't really complain. You're in an environment where you can enjoy the skill with your friends, or at least decent DGers, without being hampered with these utter morons who spend half the floor looking for a farming patch rather than unlocking doors so that they can make one combat potion for themselves before the boss fight. I average ~50k xp/hr on these worlds because the quickest floor I've done on them is about 35-40 minutes. The whole team runs down the same path and then accuses me of sneaking off on a different path to skill or w/e when I run off on my own to open more doors. It's infuriating. Would've gotten that chaotic months before if I could've soloed it at a decent xp rate. I'm really looking forward to this month's updates, aside from the quest remake and the usual SOF/Solomon's shite it all looks great.
-
Hyt Relationships - New and Updated!
[bleep] you Jason
-
How much have you achieved this weekend? (Bonux XP)
After saying "I'll train agility all weekend"... 82-88 crafting 84-90 summoning 77-82 thieving 0xp in agility I am so gonna regret that next time I come to training agility.
-
24-Oct-2012 - Halloween 2012: Haunted Houses
Got an Ectoplasmator as a drop from Abby Specs last night, having not even started the event. Might be similar to the Cornucopia in that it's a holiday item you can still get after the event's finished.
- Abby specs
-
How long have these forums existed?
This made me feel so old :(
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
Got a similar problem here at the moment. I didn't know my new flatmates til I moved in and while they're really nice, they throw huge parties that mean I have to order myself a takeaway because there's too many rowdy drunk people in the kitchen, and I have to put up with strangers wandering into my room cos I forgot to lock my door. I don't mind them throwing parties cos it's only at the weekends, but a little heads-up would be nice. Also got some absolute [bleep] living in the vicinity who has loud speakers and horrendous taste and insists on blasting shite music well into the early hours. In the last couple of weeks I've heard all sorts of dubstep, drum and bass, bhangra which I CANNOT STAND, plus Enrique Inglesias, Daniel Bedingfield, endless MJ, Sisqo - The Thong Song, Killing Me Softly and a bit of Slipknot (suppose I can't complain about that one lol). Right now it's Puff Daddy - I'll Be Missing You. If you're gonna listen to awful music, turn it the [bleep] down and let me sleep.
-
2012 Music
The new HalfNoise EP is fantastic - it's the new band of Zac Farro (ex-Paramore drummer) but it sounds nothing like them, it's quite heavily influenced by bands like Sigur Ros and múm. Can't wait to hear more.
-
You have been banned!
I still can't log in post-update, FML.
-
Things that annoy the HELL out of you.
People who pay money to go to a gig, but then watch the entire thing through their shitty iPhone so they get views on YouTube and/or likes on Facebook. Meanwhile the people behind them are also forced to watch the iPhone rather than the actual band because Mr iPhone Tool is blocking their view.
-
Botany Bay BTS Vid.
Still find this whole update entirely pointless. Quit fannying around building an island and just ban them.
-
01 Sept, 2012 - Behind the Scenes September
I don't get why they wouldn't just instaban the bots rather spend ages making a special island that advertises the fact that there's a bot problem. Once everyone's got their emote and it becomes dead content, what's the point in it existing? Aside from that, this is the best BTS I've read since I returned to 'scape.
-
Update 1.0.4.0 - 24-Aug-2012
I'm having that map issue too, it also comes up with 'party details captured' but then doesn't show the party details.
-
Best fight caves method for me?
I've got slightly lower levels than you and I've tried options 2 and 3, but with royal dhide instead of arma, and supers instead of extremes. You should be fine with either method... I personally preferred PPS+Gano but it's a bit more expensive. The main thing really is to avoid panicking and/or messing up too many prayer switches at Jad. Might take a few tries before you get the hang of it, would recommend watching some YouTube vids to familiarise yourself with his attacks. Good luck! :)