Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lowgravity

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Lowgravity

  1. Wow I love that, i'm glad that I got to see some of your new work instead of all your all renders redone.. It looks really nice, the render is good and I like the way you can think to yourself what it is (reminds me of like a weird metalic underground train station and a train is coming at you). Only thing I dislike is the amount of reflections there is, and also the black areas. I really like how this is coming along good job man.
  2. .. :roll: Cartoons have block shading newb. Never said they did :roll: . .... It's 2 pixels wide, the colours clash which isn't a good thing. I appreciate pixel art that takes time + is done correctly in my opinion, I see nothing here that is interesting, and omg "Swag" is so original, what kind of theif carrys a bag like that with loads of stuff in :roll: .
  3. LOl why are people rating this so good.. Linework = Sloppy as hell you need to make them neat. Shading = Bad, look at what it looks like irl. Proportions = Lol I guess it's your style, but none of that is realistic. Border = Bad.. Font = Only good thing in sig :?: "hi i am liak kewl so i sey dat wuz mi 2 ceants."
  4. Very nice render, but man, you need to get some decent fonts :shock: .
  5. Don't rip things, i'm preety sure that you stole that guy laying on the floor from MrX's sig.. Dissapointing.
  6. :lol: :lol: :lol: You spelt sample wrong! Wow that's a really nice banner, I would be proud to have that on my site.. If I err.. Had one :o .
  7. Hehe your new ones are much better than your old ones. That archer one is sweet.
  8. It's good, loose the lens glare though.
  9. Neaten up your lines :?:
  10. I wanna order another one :D ! Type: Grunge Type 2(avatar or sig): SIG Name: Blue Lotus Quote: none Size: 144 * 80 Colors: Either light blue / Orangy brown. Picture: Possibly a picture of a Colt(m4a1) from Counter-Strike. Others: Linework please
  11. If you resize it to 144x48 I will buy it for 20k, (autobid for me untill 50k).
  12. OPPS double post.
  13. Premade, can add the 2 other guys + change the background if you like.
  14. All the topics have become flame wars. Anyway.. I used to like them, now they bore me, none of the good artists are doing anything anymore.
  15. BOO EMINEM SUCKS. Umm, nice sig though. You need to loose that black thing around the Eminem (BOO HISSSS) above the font. And I don't think it's "The Encore", it's just Encore I think.
  16. Background is like "wow this was done by a pro" and then I see the character. The background compared to the character is an incredible difference, BG = good shading, shadows, perspective, The character = Blocky, head :lol: , shading is nice :P , Party Hat from Runescape.. Runescape graphics suck :P. Overall, not great, if it was just a background I would really like it, but the character really lets it down. 9/10 for background, 6/10 for character. Advise : Try to keep the proportions realistic, maybe you were going for that Anime style of pixeling, but to be honest I don't think it looks good at all. Try not to make the person so blocky, I know this is difficult but it is really worth making people look like they aren't made out of a line tool. Try not to use the circle tool, I have not ever seen anyone with a round head.. Except for Hey Arnold! :) . Allow the hair to come out of the head (don't restrict it to the shape of the head). I look forward too seeing more of your work. Oh yeah also, all photoshop effects ruin the style of pixel, except that grain looks kinda cool :) .
  17. Darn that sucks, cya mate.
  18. UGH, i'm so bored, somebody give me a good idea for a pixel sig, i'll make it, then you have it. NO NOOB idea's EG. "mining RUNE with PKing STAFFFFFFFF!" I want things that are different to everyone elses, or maybe nothing to do with runescape, pixel ONLY. Example : TY2UPLZ.
  19. Lowgravity replied to Qazer's topic in Art and Media
    Nicely done, something different, although I feel a more stronger colour could have been used for the planet, and maybe it was more of the garden also. I like it, 8/10.
  20. Pillow shading - shading all the way round the selected place, basically not having a light source.
  21. God are you [developmentally delayed]ed? "AMGAWD LIEK U LIL KIADDIES R POSTING RUNESCAPE PICTURES ON THE MEDIA BOARD ON A RUNESCAPE FAN SITE, LIAK HOW DUMB ARE YOU2ME??????????????/////" Dumb nublet.
  22. Not alot of point in putting sample there. There is rippers everywhere, you just need to get used to them. Anyway they can just wait around until it is sold, then take the name off the new version, not alot of point in putting in sample imoplz2ukthxbyeasapty.
  23. The separation border is much too large, each section doesn't look like it's divided equally, not a great choice of colours, bad font, there needs to be another colour in the top left, not enough going on.. Could do that in roughly.. 1 minute in flash. Not a fan of minimalism, 4/10.
  24. So far, my idea is he's gonna be making the fire, and the tree behind him has just turned into a ent (evil alive tree thingy) which has loads of cut marks in it from his axe and so the ent wants revenge :P , bg will be lots of magic trees.. Anything you want changed/added? Thanks, also pixel sigs take a long time so this may probally be finished by tonight. NOTE: This is only a draft, there is no shading and I haven't neatened up everything.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.