Everything posted by Flodder450
-
Pret's Wee Blog ~ 1,500 total. Mining 500k Pure Ess. :D
Just FYI:She aint straight :twss: (no offence) Pret,go beat super mario world in under 5 hours :P
-
Which Consoles should be put into production again?
Lol ui think the N64 at the local gameshop costs 20-30? they're not in the box :P
-
Which Consoles should be put into production again?
You can find both of them at fleamarkets often The local gameshop here,sells consoles ranging from the era of the NES to the Wii im gomnna buy a n64 there ^^ on the gameshop:they get consoles from peope,and they sell them again
-
Official N64 Thread
Bump I wonder how much the console is in the gameshop :-k
-
Which Consoles should be put into production again?
As the title says:Which Consoles should be put into production again? for me:its the Cartridge-based systems,because cartridges are waay stronger then cds What is your opinion?
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
Fail 3rkid
-
Happy new year!
Its 2009 now here in Holland! \
-
Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
Hey!lobster cooker i found out wat pelletier means! pelletier:someone who works with fur :P
-
Stewie�s blog: 99 fm, 1800 total, 277 qp, diaries done! =D
Stewie,what is gonna be your new skiller accounts' name?
-
Stewie�s blog: 99 fm, 1800 total, 277 qp, diaries done! =D
Hey,you can do it at 9:00 \ comps ready :
-
A question
Teenage mutant ninja turtles! :shock:
-
Shey was here!
Well I am older than 20, and younger than 39! :lol: i thouhgt you were 30-40 ish coloured your hair lately? (sorry for poor sspelling/missing letters;my cat is sitting infront f my keyboard :wall: ) Well I dont tell my age, but everyone who knows me knows I have a 14 year old son, which puts me in the 30-40 age range. :) But anyway age is just a number, I dont feel old, and I have many friends who are younger and older, thats what I love about Runescape, that we all are from different walks in life, we all have different hobbies, yet we all get along so famously. My Tipit Family FTW! Lol you're like the wise *old* lady of TIF :P When is your son turning 5 then? im from 1994 btw :P
-
A question
What about a Cat-woman breed? it gets rid of your pests and it gives you pleasure :lol:
-
Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~
[hide=I sniped forsakenmage!][/hide]
-
Shey was here!
Well I am older than 20, and younger than 39! :lol: i thouhgt you were 30-40 ish coloured your hair lately? (sorry for poor sspelling/missing letters;my cat is sitting infront f my keyboard :wall: )
-
A question
Lol ,was wondering about thghis aswell :lol: i think it can talk about a real furrie :ohnoes:
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
Sorry Sugar,i didn't know that /b/ is not known to you So i thought "i'll give her a link" :cry:
-
Shey was here!
Not to be offensive but you look a lot older in that pic :P but also so young (20-30-39 ish)
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
http://img.4chan.org/b/imgboard.html
-
The return of Muffin Maddy
Rule 34 nao! o [cabbage]! this isent /B/ :wall:
-
Stewie�s blog: 99 fm, 1800 total, 277 qp, diaries done! =D
I know your secret :twisted:
-
Official N64 Thread
Okay,thanks! :D im gonna buy SSB with it too :D
-
Stupidest Thing You Did As A Child?
I think it was 10 years back,when i was around 4-5 years old,in the HEMA was an escalator,with a nice shiney red button on it so i pressed it,the whole thing came stopping :wall:
-
Stewie�s blog: 99 fm, 1800 total, 277 qp, diaries done! =D
i r ownage kay? : well....i might be not coming as you see the slowness of my comp but 'l stand out of bed a 7:00 then okies? :)
-
What funny craze have you been through?
Actually:one! Runescape :twss: