What funny craze have you been through?

Wot

This happens to everyone at somepoint. Someone brings something into class, then the whole year gets addicted to it, and you think "ive got to get this" usually, a few months later youve forgotten all about them and when you look back at it, you wonder why you took any intrest. This topic is to post the craze's youve been through and discuss others.

My first craze was about 6 years ago with bouncing bone heads (i think there's a new version called gogo's or something)

A few years later I wasted all my money on yu-gi-oh cards... they where the biggest waste ever...

tipit_grid1.png

2,274th person to 99 mining

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you're talking about drugs the way you said it. :lol:

Anyways, I had a Giga-Pet or whatever those things are called. I forgot to feed it so it kept dying, I kept resurrecting it and tried again. I remember Pokemon Cards too. People would always judge you based on how big your deck was.

Line Rider when it was in Beta, Freshmen year. People played it in the library before school, after school, and during lunch. :lol:

Also the N Game in my Architecture class, Freshmen year second semester.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Pokemon cards , Yu-Gi-Oh cards , and the stuff you get with chips (they give it annymore with the chips packs , but everyone even ate more chips to collect everything , you were a god if you had every single item (i remember when i collected everything , like 20 peaple trying to steal there items they haven't got) )

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

The game.

Runescape.

And something about ducks.

I only played RuneScape, I was too cool for the other two. 8-)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Goddammit I lost the game again.

Anyway . . . Rubik's cube. I learned how to solve one, now I can't remember half of it. Half the school was carrying one around.

p2gq.jpg

The game.

Runescape.

And something about ducks.

I only played RuneScape, I was too cool for the other two. 8-)

Damn you!!!!!

OT: Those little homies, the ones you can buy for 25 cents each.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Goddammit I lost the game again.

Anyway . . . Rubik's cube. I learned how to solve one, now I can't remember half of it. Half the school was carrying one around.

Lol

My primary school was just a bomp in trends like this , every week something else , but it was enjoyable at my age back then

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

Scoobies. Urgh, EVERYONE had at least five each, on their key chains, on their bags, on their wrists and around their necks. I admit I made a couple but I never openly advertised it so.

Football stickers and Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh cards. I never knew how to play them but I still collected them just for the sake of it :lol: I used to spend any spare money I had on Pokemon cards and I was so cool when I had Charizard.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

People would always judge you based on how big your deck was.

20f2f5h.jpg

POKEMON GOTTA CATCH EM ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That's about it, though. I'm a trend starter though - people are all wearing cool-[wagon] fedoras and aviators and the like now. And capes.

And tuxedos.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

There had been a lot of crazes at our school, however, the most funniest was this recent one.

Being in a gang.

I think there is nothing more hilarious than watching schoolmates wearing red bandanas and telling it to every teacher in school.

sizegf9.jpg

^ my book :^_^:

I don't play anymore, but I'm grateful I played through the best RS times!

That extremely confusing "dark" stage where all I did was listen to heavy rock and mope about the world, finally realised I had a perfect life and copped on.

Now I'm pretty unique, I act like some scummy gang member, speak intelligently and dress in a combination of Indie / Prep. Confusing times.

Trading Cards, Yo Yo's (I brought that in at my school in Primary :twss: ), BB Guns, Deck Decks. Oh, and RuneScape. Everyone, even most of the girls, were playing it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Four years ago it was spinning a pen around your hand.

Last year it was this stupid game where one person would make a sign to another person, and if that other person didn't make the response sign right away, they'd have to lay on the ground for a few seconds.

I'll think of more later :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Me and my friend are pretty sure we started the whole trend of Skull Candy headphones, at least in our school. On our grade 8 graduation trip, we both broke out headphones, so we went looking for some and found Skull Candy ones. Now, I more than two years later, I'm seeing a lot of people wearing them. What really pisses me off is that they aren't even that great sound quality wise, and they break really easily (I've found that out now that I've gone through two pairs). That's not that bad, that's just other people being idiots, the worst part is that now they are starting to be advertised as the 'cool' headphones. Not really a craze, but stilla fad.

I've moved on to much better headphones, more specifically Bose in-ear headphones :thumbup:

Also there's Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Beyblades (Those are still fun, hehe).

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.