Stupidest Thing You Did As A Child?

Princess Viola

So, Off-Topicers, what's the stupidest thing you did as a child?

As for me, in kindergarten, everyone had to make a poster telling people not to do drugs. (We had a police officer come in and show some drugs). I knew what LSD was, but I sometimes got it confused with STD. So you know what I put on the poster? I drew a big happy rainbow with happy yellow people. Above the rainbow I wrote "DON'T DO AIDS".

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont consider that stupid, just a bit awkward. :lol:

i don't remember doing anything that was incredibly stupid, and can't even think of one. i was pretty smart when i was young and had common sense as much as now.

I did too many stupid things.

I remember trying to impress my aunt to show her that I could ride and when I was lifting my bicycle I realized it was too heavy and I fell some few feet with it. My whole forehead was opened and had to get stitches on it.

:thumbup:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Boxed a dog twice my size (I was 3), knocked over people's crayons for no reason, showed off in front of girls too much, played kickball in a busy parking lot, wasted my time playing video games all day.

threw balls at my dog and tried to pet him. he bit me and tore half of my lip off. was fun :thumbup:

What were you trying to pet him with?

Once I jumed off of a swing. While it was at the peak of its swing. Backwards. Abrasions across my shoulders and knees, not too pleasant.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

threw balls at my dog and tried to pet him. he bit me and tore half of my lip off. was fun :thumbup:

Once I jumed off of a swing. While it was at the peak of its swing. Backwards. Abrasions across my shoulders and knees, not too pleasant.

It would've been awesomer if you lost your arms and legs and became a cyborg. That can fly.

Once I jumped off of a swing. While it was at the peak of its swing. Backwards. Abrasions across my shoulders and knees, not too pleasant.

My hands.

Mine was when I was angry at my mum, I had a cap on and couldnt see much in front of me because I was looking down and I walked into a lamp post, still have a small scar on my head where it split open :wall:

Just remembered another, but this wasn't me. My friend thought it would be a good idea to super glue a spoon to his head, then he yanked it off. He now has a massive round scar on his forehead :lol:

vansing.png

Vacationing in Orlando, I was 6 and was jumping on a couch that's also a foldout bed. One trip to the hospital later, the skin on the bottom of my foot is made of some rubbery, scaly stuff that almost feels real, but not quite.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Vacationing in Orlando, I was 6 and was jumping on a couch that's also a foldout bed. One trip to the hospital later, the skin on the bottom of my foot is made of some rubbery, scaly stuff that almost feels real, but not quite.

What's the significance of the bed part? Did a monster come out from under it and rip your foot off or something?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The mechanical workings of it underneath the couch cushions. My foot went between the cushions.

Also the monster that came, but that's a story for another day.

Actually, something about you reminds me of the monster. Hey, were YOU... nah, couldn't be.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

I never did much as a little kid. I was a nerd, so, probably not getting involved in sports.

Me and my friends have done some pretty stupid stuff more recently, since I'm still pretty much a child. Maybe a man-child. Old child... Young man? Ehh.

Jumping off of a waterfall was probably in the top ten. Um... Really that's it.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Hmm, I was like... 12.

There were these iron balls with faces painted on them, that really looked like boxing balls. Ofcourse I was psyched with this so I punched it with all the power I had.

Damn, that had hurt. Didn't break my hand or anything, but still, it hurt.

Let see...

Shat in my arpts backyard.

Ran around a glass sharp table. Now a scar on my forehead.

Showed another kid my [bleep].

Fun stuff I did. Not as enjoyable now.

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Age 3: Stuck my finger up a high-voltage box. Thank god i was standing on a platform with rubber wheels :pray:

Age 6: Stuck finger up an old vaccum, the kind with a beater bar... My skins rubbery now ...

Threw a gold club at someone, hit em in the forehead... I think i was about 8...Didnt mean to hit em, was trying to miss, just scare em :wall:

And, that about it...ill post more when i can think of some

For my third birthday, I got a pair of scissors. I have no idea what kind of birthday present that is, and why you would give scissors to a three year old, but okay. I rip open the package, and slice my hand open. I actually don't think there's a scar, strangely enough.

The only other notable thing is when I took a dump at school in kindergarten, but some more came out after I was out of the bathroom. I felt it, so in the middle of class, while no one was looking, I took off my pants (And underwear) and checked.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Just remembered another one. I was like 5 and I was supposed to clean up after my dog in my backyard. I didn't want to do it, so I came up with a novel solution. I kebabed the crap on some sticks, and flung them at my neighbor's wall. #-o

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

In 5th grade I used to make little Molotov cocktails, and other bomb type things with gasoline and compressed CO2 with my friend. Our parents didn't know, but one day we were making a bomb-type thing and there was a cup of clear liquid on the ground that I thought was water. I drank it and it turned out to be gasoline. Called poison control etc, I spit it out immediately, but the little amount that I got in my stomach made me throw up.

So: making explosives, and drinking gasoline as some stupid things right there.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]