Stupidest Thing You Did As A Child?

Princess Viola

The stupidest thing I've ever done was when I tried to shave my [wagon] and then accidentally cut my buttcheek with a razor.

Sounds painful, how old were you? o_O

When I was in 3rd grade in boyscouts I was soo happy i can finaly whittle(cut things with pocketknife :twss:) and I wanted to use it for everything, and I open my hamsters food bag cutting towards myself and It got stuck so of course..? Why not push harder toward yourself with a knife! So I did that and I cut my hand pretty bad and I freaked out and started screaming and crying lol.

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

once at school i was playing with a paper clip and then i got bored with just the paperclip so i looked around the room for something else to play with.

Lo and behold i saw an electrical socket. Well me being in a science class and being curious, i decided to stick the paperclip into the socket to see what it would do. The second i put it in there a giant ball of sparks came out of it and blinded me for about 5 seconds.

doogsidoof.png

Owner of a Quest cape since 9/11/08

tipit_grid2.png

It's not about the other people, its about shooting cute furry things that explode.

once at school i was playing with a paper clip and then i got bored with just the paperclip so i looked around the room for something else to play with.

Lo and behold i saw an electrical socket. Well me being in a science class and being curious, i decided to stick the paperclip into the socket to see what it would do. The second i put it in there a giant ball of sparks came out of it and blinded me for about 5 seconds.

That also renders the plug useless for five minutes. I've done it with plugs in my home. But, I used the plastic coated paperclips. I'm not that dumb. :rolleyes;

- Me and some friends were going to a birthday party after basketball, but we forget the address. So we broke into the school library and used a computer to mapquest something. I left my address in the search bar so I got caught >_>

- I fell down the stairs when I was 4 because my dog tripped me. -.-

- I got hit by a car on my rollerblades when I was 8. Funny thing is, it was my brother who hit me -.- Only broke my ankle...

- I jumped off my friends roof onto his jump trampoline. Now, imagine how high i went. Now, there where no walls on the trampoline. Broke my leg from about a 15 foot fall.

- When I was 9 I was at my dad's work party. I was trying to be cool. There was one of those Inflatable Titanic Slides ([hide=]titanic4.jpg[/hide]. I was hanging off the side of it, when my body went too far over, and I completey feel over the side. Broke my collarbone and fractured me left arm. FAIL

- I was at a rollerblade tournament when I was 11. I had to travel like 300 miles to get to it, but he had to leave early because I hit another skater and they broke their leg. They threatened to sue, so I got kicked out :evil:

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

This isn't as stupid as it is funny...

When going out to dinner with my parents and both sets of grandparents, I remarked at my grandmother's beauty... "Grandma, you look just like Ms. Piggy!" My family then proceeded to laugh histerically.

I also remember attempting to make an arguement to be able to not wear a life jacket. It wasn't in till 10 minutes into the talk that I found that I was using the word "bathingsuit" instead of 'lifejacket".

Daaang, sounds like you broke a lot of bones. I have never had a major injury. :)

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

when i was 3 years old i had some my mom gave me some yogurt and then i put it in the oven because i couldn't reach the fridge. so then i continued to crawl up the stares, go into my dads room, climb on the toilet, from there climb onto his counter, and throw his cologne all over the place. i saw his contacts and figured they were evil (that i can remember) and put them down the sink. then i proceeded to get the baby powder and throw it all around the room. my dad came to the rescue eventually to find me on the floor covered in baby powder smelling like a hot stud. he picked me up and put my head on his shoulder. i threw up on him. he gave me a bath, changed his shirt, then decided to bake me brownies. he preheated the oven and eventually came upon a burning smell. the yogurt from the nightbefore is in a melted mess on the coil of the oven. he abandoned the idea of brownies and just went to work.

he was several hours late. ::'

edit: added the noun, and confirmed story with myself. i said this was not a lie and so i'm choosing to belief me.

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

So, Off-Topicers, what's the stupidest thing you did as a child?

As for me, in kindergarten, everyone had to make a poster telling people not to do drugs. (We had a police officer come in and show some drugs). I knew what LSD was, but I sometimes got it confused with STD. So you know what I put on the poster? I drew a big happy rainbow with happy yellow people. Above the rainbow I wrote "DON'T DO AIDS".

Wouldn't LSD cause you to see yellow people and rainbows with floating letters?

OH S***! He/she/it is back!

when i was 3 years old i had some my mom gave me and then i put it in the oven because i couldn't reach the fridge.

so then i continued to crawl up the stares, go into my dads room, climb on the toilet, from there climb onto his counter, and throw his cologne all over the place. i saw his contacts and figured they were evil (that i can remember) and put them down the sink. then i proceeded to get the baby powder and throw it all around the room. my dad came to the rescue eventually to find me on the floor covered in baby powder smelling like a hot stud. he picked me up and put my head on his shoulder. i threw up on him. he gave me a bath, changed his shirt, then decided to bake me brownies. he preheated the oven and eventually came upon a burning smell. the yogurt from the nightbefore is in a melted mess on the coil of the oven. he abandoned the idea of brownies and just went to work.

he was several hours late. ::'

I blame lying.

when i was 3 years old i had some my mom gave me and then i put it in the oven because i couldn't reach the fridge.
Your missing a noun.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

• 5 weeks later...

Probably dumping kitty litter down the stairs when I was angry at my parents. It was carpet, so it was hard to get out. (I was like 10)

Or opening the screen door on a very very windy day. The door swung open with me on it and I cracked my head open on the corner of the step.

j0xPu5R.png