Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    [/hide] What the [bleep]..... edit: fail by me, fail fixed hehehe. [hide=]IM VERY HYPER! MUST BE PRODUCTIVE! CAPS IN REAL LIFE IS VERY COOL![/hide] Uhmm. but on a serious note. I think if the TET want a war, they should fight the vikings. Although, if a TET member were a viking, they would have to use the cloning machine toooo. I'm sorry. I'm really really hyper. I can barely sit still. I shouldn't be allowed near electronic devices or people when I'm this hyper.
  2. What if they just quote it?
  3. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I leave for three hours and we get four friggin pages. I need to have slightly less of a life to be able to keep up with this thread. TO THE BATMOBILE! I hereby declare that scientology is a religion that only crazy people and people that want to be famous like the crazy people are. I'm just a tad hyper. and my legs are warm. but my ams are cold. BLARGH! I like sugar. and coffeeeeeeeeeeee. :twss: Holes are cold and dark. but sometimes they can be cozy and warm. but dark. I think this thread should start being more cereal....sometimes. I'm very very very very hyper. hullo. My name is alfred. NO ITS NOT SHUP! You're not allowed to tell anyone about teh cloning machine hidden underneath the uberrouter. :-$ I nominate jemathonical to be the galactic keeping this thread in line person. But not I don't have a quarter of the posts in this thread. I went and got a life. The mods can be government. Until we find the cloning machines. And clone them, and put their clones to fight them. But don't tell. I had like. a pound of chocolate. and lots of cookies. and fourty three baby carrots. I like being a fatty. RAOARR! ooooh. colors. I never knew that. The TET will organize the places to have the battles when the revolution starts.
  4. Whenever I hear that song it gets stuck in my head.
  5. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    There are 175000 members in total on tif. o.o
  6. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    You're supposed to be nominated anyways.
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I was gonna play video games. But my uncle called and asked if I wanted to go to see a movie with him. So I did. I saw taken. It was pretty good I guess. Yummy popcorn though.
  8. My uncle brought me to see taken today. It was a pretty good movie. The main actor guy kicked some [wagon].
  9. Winds of Plague-The Impaler
  10. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    It's kind of hard to keep track considering how fast people are posting. We could probably use another thread. but that wouldn't work. But I nominated |Goddess| for queen. I also nominated jaerkd00d and Skull_Emblem for vikings.
  11. deathdrow replied to danetello's topic in Off-Topic
    1) Do you think video games affect peoples opinion on war? Not at all. Unless they have an iq of about fifty, and think video games are what war is like. 2) If your country was attacked, would it make you join the army? Possibly, depending on who attacked it, and how high/low a chance of surviving I'd have. 3) Do you think there will be a World War 3 in your lifetime? Hopefully not, although, if there is, we're pretty screwed if people start shooting nukes. 4) What do you think you could do to prevent war? Nothing really. I guess I could Not be a racist or a terrorist and blow up other countries. 5) What do you think is the major cause of wars? Stupidity and greed. Although religion causes wars sometimes. 15-male.
  12. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Is that a twss bot? Or is it a twss helmet, and people go inside the walker?
  13. I'm fifteen now. Hopefully I can get a job this summer.
  14. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    And yesterday I watched all three LotR movies. Back to back to back. Again. And I played Civ4 while I was watching. :thumbup: It's march break for me. I hate having it so early. makes it so I can't see my other friends during it. Most of my friends from my school are in tropical locations. I wanna buy the three LOTR movies, I've only seen them about three times each. I liked civ3 better than civ4, mostly cause I've never bothered to put enough time into learning how to play civ4. I have no idea what I'm going to do today. Probably gonna sit in my basement and play halo on heroic. I might go finish the gears 2 campaign I had on hardcore. And of course, I'll be on tif.
  15. That has to be the worst website I've ever seen. so crammed, and bright and flashy. It distracts from the actual content. this one still tops everything I love getting rick rolled.
  16. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, Flodder can say he's an architect as that's a position where you get to be what you say. But there's no military commander. :? yup I don't mean to be a [puncture], but I think things would be a lot better if we just nominated people. He's got a good point. If everyone just gives themselves a title, nobody it's not gonna work, and it could cause arguments if more than one person want the same title. It'd be like a bunch of second grade kids trying to organize a game. It never works. I nominate you and jaerkd00d to be vikings.
  17. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Can we launch lolmissles at them? Send out the roflcopters? Pleeeeeeeease! Will the military ride around on lawlerblades?
  18. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=777332 Is that the thread you mean? It's halfway down the page.
  19. Or if you've read manson's book. It's not gay if you don't get hard while doing it. I've only got one friend who will actually hug me. That's my best friend. All my other friends are either huge homophobes, or girls.
  20. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Is the troll-buchet still facing the ocean? I thought it got turned around.
  21. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Well the first fifteen or so pages weren't really serious. Mainly instigated by myself. I'm not very good at being serious.
  22. I know in canada you can get a job at 14, with parental consent. Although most places won't hire you.
  23. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Can I still be the cat lady?
  24. deathdrow replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    I like Ross's map. I hereby give up my position as Royal Cartographer to him. I am now Cartographer's Assistant. By the way, did we have presidential elections yet? We need to have the nominations first.
  25. That ain't no romantic comedy. It's just a funny-[wagon] movie. I watched Pineapple Express. Again. But it was all romancey. It seemed like a romantic comedy. But I wouldn't know. I barely ever watch movies. It was really funny though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.