Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. That feeling you get when you made a really really good joke, and you know it. it's awesome. And rubik's cubes, I own at them now.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    two-three weeks ago. I've been playing for an hour or three a day. Are you doing that all in one go? :o I remember when I was all proud I could play Misirlou. :lol: Today, I learned to play Phantom pt.II on the bass. I play for about a half hour here and there all throughout the day, that's about all my fingers can handle, they still aren't callised enough for it not to hurt like [bleep].
  3. Maybe they turned into lesbians because you can't pleasure them good. lrn2sexbetr Um I can't go into much detail, but one of them was inpregnated by my family jewels. Doesn't mean you're good at it.
  4. Are any of you going to have dogs or anything?
  5. Maybe they turned into lesbians because you can't pleasure them good. lrn2sexbetr
  6. Just like periods are.
  7. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    two-three weeks ago. I've been playing for an hour or three a day.
  8. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I can play the main riff from come as you are on my guitar now! I feel accomplished. :D
  9. I searched around the AoW but couldn't find any guides on agility, could anyone direct me to one?
  10. e: Go kick all the kids in the crotch, then throw the squirrel at them, and pelt them and the squirrel with rocks.
  11. I'm in the process of teaching myself guitar, I can play keyboard, took lessons for a few years, and taught myself the basics when I was younger. I can scream, not very well anymore. BUT! I can growl well, and pigsqueal well, and do grindcore-ey screams wells. I fail. D:
  12. That song is amazing. Nirvana-Come as you are
  13. I bet there will be a bunch of "hardcore" dancers. :lol: Hardly any actually, only at underoath, there were skankpits at anti-flag, which is pretty much the same thing, but awesomer. It rained like hell, everything was flooded, we were like 4 inches deep in water. it was amazing, I got absolutely friggin soaked. But I was late, so I missed chiodos, which was pretty much the whole reason I went. :(
  14. The nipples of dead crackwhores.
  15. I think he posted one a while back, him in shorts that were way too high, and suspenders, and he was all scrawny and blonde. or maybe that was nadril.
  16. Clint Eastwood. cowboy hats and propane. and desert.
  17. [hide=]If the answer is a towel I believe you wrote that incorrectly[/hide] I feel silly now. :( What can you catch but not throw?
  18. deathdrow replied to fastortoise's topic in Art and Media
    If you need band names I can give you a ton, and unless you plan on re-using names you'll prolly need more, so I'll just stalk this thread from now on to see if my help is needed.
  19. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Used to happen to me, not sure why it happened. Same 'ere, usually if I'm sitting down for ages with my laptop. Just been playing with Photoshop today. No college, couldn't be assed >___> Brain tumors?
  20. You got scared Lenin? I always thought you were really quite tough. Like you would whip out a flamethrower at any random point, just to protect yourself. There are only 2 situations I can think of where the addition of fire actually makes things worse. Hurtling into a ditch in a screaming metal deathtrap is one of them. but it'd be more badass if you survived, and maybe the fire could be so hot it would melt the metal death-trap?
  21. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    SLAPCHOP? Hm, wonder what would happen if you slapchopped a hot dog. You're gonna love my nuts. you failed at making a lame pun, you should have said "you're gonna love my hot dog" a hooker might even want to try to bite it off.
  22. I wouldn't go with the eat me, drink me tattoo, because everyone would think it was the monster logo.
  23. I'm surprised you put this in the wrong forum. o: none of those quotes are all that great, except for the terminal velocity, and since you're only allowed 4 lines of text in your siggy, you could make hte font smaller, and fit some more in, and the tzdf thingy is win.
  24. First semi-decent clue I've had in a long long time, got it from a spiritual warrior. Haven't had any clue-exclusive rewards in a long long while. 178k not bad. It's not that bad considering I only had one zammy wizard, and one puzzle. the rest were anagrams and riddles.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.