Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

deathdrow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by deathdrow

  1. You live in montreal? or were you just in montreal? The metro really isn't all that bad except for later on at night, that's when it's worth worrying. especially since late at night a lot of the thingies that the people go in are empty. I [bleep]ing love the metro.
  2. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That story was really really sad. :( My mom is a [bleep]ing terrible driver, she was driving in the middle of the road, and almost got us into a [bleep]ing head-on(lol) with a garbage truck, and then blamed the guy in the garbage truck for her being an idiot. argh!@# :wall:
  3. That's an interesting tattoo.
  4. Exactly what I was about to say.
  5. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't understand any of your weather, 'round here we use a different type of weather talk.
  6. I've been assigned spiritual warriors, never been assigned them, don't know where they are, how to kill them, what type of equipment I should wear, and wether or not I should bother killing them. thanks a ton, stats in sig.
  7. What do you end up doing if you walk in on her at it? I walk out of the room and cough loudly and pretend to trip on things, and if she doesn't notice, then I blast some music and hide under the covers in my room. I think you should try to initiate a conversation with her. generally her mouth is too full to respond.
  8. There is either a really gross way.... Or a not so gross way.... [sarcasm] They yelled it through my wall [/sarcasm] I used to have a friend who walked in on his parents. :wall: You make it sound like he either walked in on them multiple times or that he died. I've walked in on my mom doing things several times. It's not very pleasant. What do you end up doing if you walk in on her at it? I walk out of the room and cough loudly and pretend to trip on things, and if she doesn't notice, then I blast some music and hide under the covers in my room.
  9. There is either a really gross way.... Or a not so gross way.... [sarcasm] They yelled it through my wall [/sarcasm] I used to have a friend who walked in on his parents. :wall: You make it sound like he either walked in on them multiple times or that he died. I've walked in on my mom doing things several times. It's not very pleasant.
  10. deathdrow replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I've never ever had a good friend, like a friend I can actually trust fully, and that I actually care about, but that's probably because I don't trust anyone, and I don't care about anything. I'm probably just being ignorant.
  11. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    :twss: I thought about getting 3/4 monitors and another graphics card. Crap: Forgot about cooling. Should I do water or get a huge [wagon] fan thing? Water. But you shoulda gotten quad monitors. Meh, I un-ordered desk (Too small) Anyone have any suggestions, oh I need a chair idea too. get something [bleep]ing comfortable and good for your back, my back and my tailbone keep hurting like hell because I can't afford a good chair. I have to sit in a [cabbage]ty little dinner table chair.
  12. keep them crowbars handy.
  13. I have an extremely large urge to stick a racist joke here, but I won't.
  14. I agree with that. and good luck with them enforcing this law. rofl. I don't see why it should be illegal anyhow. Helps stop rapists from becoming rapists.
  15. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    argh, I hate school. you just made me frustrated while I was trying to type something out. >.< I wish I could explode.
  16. cancer. oh, and make not made.
  17. I dry as I get wetter, what am I? if you don't know this one you fail hard. and it's probably already been posted, but I can't be bothered to go read through those 5+ pages.
  18. deathdrow replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I wish I understood all of what you said. :(
  19. deathdrow replied to Johannas's topic in Off-Topic
    Has anybody ever blown a bubble that's really big, and it popped, but just kind of flattened out and layed down on your chin? It's awesome when that happens.
  20. D. I'd take all the monies, and send him back all his stuff that was in the wallet, and keep the wallet if it were nice.
  21. My Best of bank. more than I thought it'd be, and a lot of supplies I left out. not all that much considering I've been playing since 2001, but I did quit for a couple years here and there. I just started getting back into the game more seriously. I almost has green monies. I got 1600 total recently. [hide=1600 total, and a couple other levels] [/hide]
  22. That's the body altar, the earth altar is next to varrock, up a bit north.
  23. deathdrow replied to Johannas's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm sorry, I'm tired, and not paying attention. People could have been sticking gum absolutely everywhere, or just spitting it out, and some big politician guy stepped in some and got pissed off, and got it banned.
  24. I think I have good grammar, I probably over-use commas though. I never understood how they worked, and semi-colens, and the who/m rule.
  25. deathdrow replied to Johannas's topic in Off-Topic
    Where are you that gum is illegal? I generally chew gum all the time, especially lately, I almost always have gum in my mouth, and when I don't it bugs the hell out of me to not have something to chew on. I either get a mixed pack of extra, or blue stride, not so much for the taste of it, just because it doesn't get rubbery fast, or five, generally green, hate the orange.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.