I have so many emotions in me right now. I'm really sad, I'm really angry, I'm depressed, and I'm annoyed. My girlfriend keeps arguing with me about how I have to be nice to another one of my friends. I usually am, I go out of my way to be nice to him, and he's a complete [wagon] to me. I generally am not bothered by it, I know he doesn't mean what he says. But for a week before I got angry and screamed at him. he was treating me like [cabbage]. My girlfriend says I have to be nice to him because he's suicidal and I wouldn't want him to die. I don't want him to die. I care about him. so two days ago, I was on xbox live. and I was talking to him. we were talking about batteries because my controller was dying. he said I should get rechargeable batteries because they last for 150 charges or something like that. and I said I probably should, but they cost money. and I don't have much money. then he goes on saying they aren't that expensive. then he went on and started acting like a smartass because I said rechargeable batteries must last a long time, because 2 batteries at 150 charges 150 times my controller could die. then he says, naw the lithium duracell batteries suck. I should go get the ones they use in planes, because they last 400 charges. and at this point I was starting to get pretty pissed, because I don't like talking about money, because money isn't really a good topic for me. he was saying I should get those ones, and I went, well how the [bleep] am I supposed to get them? and he went my dad works for bombardier thats how I get them. so I said, well aren't you lucky your daddy works for a plane company and you can get fancy batteries, but most peoples parents don't work for [bleep]ing plane companies, and a lot of people can't afford fancy [bleep]ing airplane batteries their daddies get them. he then said, they aren't really that expensive. I said, well to you they might not be, but I'm not a rich kid like you are. he went, I'm not [bleep]ing rich, and got really pissed off. I then went, well maybe your not rich, but you do have lots of nice things, maybe you have so many nice things because you're parents just get lucky and find good sales on [cabbage], maybe they make good money but you aren't rich, or maybe your parents are just in a ton of debt. then it was quiet for about two seconds, and he said, [bleep] you. and left. Later on, he started acting really immature and making a bunch of childish comments on things on facebook. I just told him to quit being [bleep]ing immature, and that I was sorry I acted like a douchebag. Then he went and said, I'm still mad, you made me break a promise, this is the first time I've ever broken a promise in my life. and I said that's [bleep]ing [cabbage]. he went on complaining about how he broke his promise never to cut himself ever again, and saying it was my fault he broke the promise. and I said, how was it my fault? he then said, I was sad that day, (this was the day after) and a couple people made me sad, and I didn't talk to molly (girl he's pretty much in love with) then you went and yelled at me, so i cut myself. He's trying to place the blame solely on me, and he's telling my girlfriend that it's all my fault. and she's really upset with me, because she's friends with him. and this kid is pretty much my best friend, and now my girlfriend is arguing with me about how I'm an [wagon], and I need to stop being an [wagon] to my friends. we've been arguing about it since last night, for about an hour, and this afternoon on the phone, for about an hour. she's saying I'm an [wagon], and that I always treat my friends like [cabbage], and I'm saying what happened, and she's saying that it doesn't matter, you can't do that, and I said I know but people just get pissed sometimes and let [cabbage] out. I know what I said was mean but I can't do anything about it. she started yelling at me on the phone, and her argument is that when matt acts like a [bleep] to me, it's different because I don't take it personally, and that he soaks up every little insult like he's a sponge. matt also gets picked on at school, but that's because he enables it, and takes every little thing, whether serious or not, really seriously and makes a big deal out of it inside, but never says [cabbage] about it. and she's saying that I have to not be an [wagon], and I'm saying I'm usually not, but sometimes i snap. and I wasn't completely aware of how personally he took things. and now he pretty much hates me. and my girlfriend Is unbelievably angry at me, and I don't know what the [bleep] to do. any advice? if you need any more information just ask. cause I'm clueless as to what I should do.