Everything posted by Maxingmck
-
OSRS - NMZ points and xp rates
Personally in dh at 98 str 90 atk I found the black titan one the best, but all the boosters had it and tree spirit also. Idk why they thought having 6 monsters would optimize anything
-
Dragon Age 3: Inquisition
Middle Earth vs Witcher 3 vs TESO vs this Who will win the next gen RPG battle (tie between witcher and dragonage tbh)
-
What type of pure should i make my account? :)
There are staking pures, multiple PvP pures, and some will take more dedication and effort to create perfectly. Either way if you want a OHKO threat then go with ags zerker or to a lesser degree mauler. DBOW is an option if you would prefer range over melee (once again you have to decided which playstyle you enjoy more) Hybrids of mage/range are the best overall IMO but take an awful lot of work to perfect. Either way you are going to have to train ranged for a firecape
-
World 385/386
I agree but when people who have never botted or even have any idea how stuff like that even behaves get forced into a world for no accurate reason, the system clearly isn't working as intended and therefore probably should be removed/altered until it behaves correctly. I never had the slightest clue of either worlds existing until I recently started training agi for Sara GWD, then bam 2 force-hops in 2 days. Im not a bot and i dont expect to be treated as one.
-
200M in all Skills
Wouldnt you rather have 200m all go to the person who was able to pull of amazing gains through smart playing rather than the guy who did a certain method just because it was 'the popular thing to do' (camping abbies) But i guess all is fairy in love and runescape
-
What type of pure should i make my account? :)
Well i cannot tell you what to do with your account if I have no reference as to what you are attempting to get out of your runescape experience. Also stats would help tl;dr: what do you find fun (pking/CW/staking)
-
Melee MHing
Whip is was 1/512 cite
-
World 385/386
Apparently 07s form of botwatch is transferring 'suspected' accounts over to a server meant to monitor accounts more heavily. The pretense was to give bots a world where they can be alone to be confirmed as guilty/not. However I have been constantly switched over to these worlds just by training agi at 40k xp/h. This is no where near the optimal rate at lvl 68 and also I constantly talk/get distracted. So there are a few reasons I am opposed to such worlds 1. The majority population now is given the mirage idea that bots are gone 2. Bots now have even less competition 3. Innocent accounts like myself get moved over for doing nothing wrong 4. JaGeX could honestly be lying and just want to give bots their own world with no repercussions 5. If the system was as flawless as a bot detection resource should theorhetically be (loljagex), a special world would be redundant (since they can be determined innocent/guilty by a botwatch) 6. Any player can use these worlds to avoid the majority of RS players by manipulating the URL 7. Kids get on that world and just report anyone they see 8. The pretense of 'monitoring suspects more closely' makes zero sense since they had to have been 'monitored' to be sent to the world in the first place 9. Kids think its ok to bot on those worlds 10. Jagex was being shady again in sneaking these worlds in without a newspost 11. It is not a long-term solution 12. The idea is in beta testing yet somehow still was officially released way before it was ready (just like EOC/Botwatch) So what is TIFs opinion on 07 "purgatory" worlds
- It's Super Effective!
-
Magic accuracy? Trident of the seas?
I think you are noticing a placebo from splashes vs 0s. The only accuracy boost would be from the staff equipment bonus itself. Damage however is granted to each spell, and TOS has a max dmg/mage level chart on 2007RS wikia. Im sure at your levels the trident would be better, however I have no idea how weaknesses to specific styles of mage work in 07. I know in EOC all tzhaar creatures are supposed to be weak to water spells but implications for accuracy I have no idea on
-
Bandos/Saradomin DPS
Except I see variables like A and D being used multiple times and get confused eg. AD/CD vs A>D if 1-(D+a)/2A and have no idea which letter correlates Plus IDK zil and graars def
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Glad theres actually evidence supporting the idea all Nickelback songs sound the same. I feel they were trying to market Nirvana's image and basically staple generic all over it
- It's Super Effective!
-
Bandos/Saradomin DPS
But do these statistics prove one over the other? See, if i was any good at using those formulas I wouldnt have asked tho
-
Bandos/Saradomin DPS
In 07RS I was wondering the relative DPS (which are best) on Graardor and Zilyana for a few setups: Assume 99 atk/str boosted to Avg 114. Other gear slots give +43 str and +23 slash Bandos Armor + Whip/Defender Bandos Armor + Kraken Whip/Defender (kraken whip is +8 slash +4 str over whip) Bandos Armor + BGS and the same weapon sets except this time in guthans top/bottom
-
Wicked DIY's - DIY Challenge
what are all DIY rules
-
22-Apr-2014 - A Shadow Over Ashdale
What is this 'path system'
-
Chaotic Melee
The only problem there would be acquiring dragon claws diy
-
Porter Calculator
Might wanna edit it to say portents* NVM jagex does a bad job at distinguishing like items
-
Chaotic Melee
Which chaotic set is best for soloing GWD/other bosses. I am doing a diy series so I assumed working to CMaul would be best if they are all equal dps since it costs less tokens. But if claws etc are better Id buy a different one. Also if someone could point me to an updated guide to gwd soloing that'd be nice since I havent been there since the blood barrage nerf
-
200M in all Skills
Olly hath risen from the dead on Easter. OT: Telmo padded his xp gains nicely with 120 dg and was a contender for a while before SUOMI caught back up having finished Agi/mining/smithing/fish early on
-
200M in all Skills
Zarfot would have Jebrimed V'd 200m all skills by now if he kept playing
- My sisters were banned for botting...Why?
- 110k+ mining xp/hour
-
200M in all Skills
Those calculatons have to be wrong.....I calced it a while ago at a little over 600m