Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. Is it okay if I report the threads? :-) If you could make a thread here and compile them that would probably be best. Reporting should be saved for rule-breaking posts or things that need more immediate attention :).
  2. Just stopping by to say hello and nice thread :)! Looks like you're getting there on Runecrafting. And hmm...have to be special or awesome to be added. Guess I missed qualification on that, haha!
  3. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    475. But donate what, I'm a bit confused :P.
  4. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    506. If we did that, considering the amount of activity in Forum Games these days (or more precisely, lack thereof), it might die completely :P.
  5. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    473 and what? :o
  6. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I had no idea that fingernail hair was such a problem in our society. Now I know. Seriously though, I hope you're OK :S.
  7. That would most certainly be welcome :). And thank you!
  8. It's not speculation though. It's refusing to share any information about what has clearly already been modified on the live game!
  9. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    471. It only shows if you specifically check the box under full editor.
  10. There isn't anything worth really risking especially when two of the combat classes are so cheap (on F2P I guess) - which is part of the problem I guess.
  11. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    500. :/
  12. 24,018.
  13. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    467. You know on some forums they force you to show the edit line ;).
  14. 24,022.
  15. And a big thanks to all of our readers, writers, and editors who have made 300 editions possible. Here's to many more! :thumbsup:
  16. Time for a new release of the: >>>Tip.It Times!<<< WRITE FOR THE TIMES - SUBMIT A GUEST ARTICLE: Remember, YOU can write an article for the Tip.It Times! You can apply to write full time, or just submit a "one-off" guest article any time you want! Our editors will work with you to ensure that your article is ready for publication. All guest articles can be submitted to @Arceus or any other Editorial Panel member. For more information, including details on how to apply full time, read this forum thread: http://forum.tip.it/topic/209138-how-to-write-for-the-tipit-times/ I'd like to remind people of the rules pertaining to Times threads: [hide=Read these rules before posting in this thread] [/hide] [hide=Submitting Crossword Puzzles]If you want to submit your own crossword puzzle, it's quite simple. Simply provide a word list (about 10-20 words) with their corresponding clues. Then, message @Arceus with the word list and it will eventually be published in the Tip.it Times![/hide] When replying please make sure to clarify the article you are replying to! Thanks! If you spot any typos or mistakes in an article then please PM them to @Arceus. :) Enjoy the articles!
  17. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    The gentleman who was working at the front desk (as security, mainly) wanted to make the argument to me that the reason terrorist groups exist/are coming after the US is because we killed all the "strong" people over there who were at the front lines to fight the US and only the "extremists, scumbags" are left. Because it's totally not intertwined at all with the fact that we killed civilians over there or anything ridiculous like that. Americans get teary-eyed at 25 when the family dog they had as a child inevitably dies. Try imaging what it might feel like for your (sister, mother, little brother, etc.) to be killed or horribly injured when you were a small child and how that might make you feel about a country that had hypothetically invaded your country on premises that were later proved false, and almost dismissed as a civilian casualty. And that doesn't even begin to compensate for the differences in culture, presumably larger families/closer structure, etc. Like really man...
  18. Arceus replied to Dropbox's topic in Forum Games
    500.
  19. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    465. No you can't go! Also this is count up not down :(...
  20. I love the new timestamps for chat, and the fact that you can convert them into local time makes it that much better! However, I do not seem to see a way to change my timezone. This leads me to believe that I am either blind or that it sets automatically. If the latter, then I am singularly impressed in Jagex. Why? Well, in the client it shows local timestamps based on GMT, which is not my timezone. I'm -04:00. However, in Google Chrome, the very platform in which playing was infamously discontinued last week due to end of support for Java, it works perfectly! It's like Google all but coming back from the grave...
  21. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    463. Yes go ahead. I don't personally read much in BlogScape but a lot of people do. ::/ And don't worry, just keep posting in Forum Games and Devnull will be very happy!
  22. 24,024.
  23. To be blunt, neither of those are exactly stellar alternatives. You can cut elder logs with woodcutting, or fish cavefish or rocktails with fishing. I guess you might be more interested in fishing since you're not 99 yet, but I would guess woodcutting would be a little faster. Cutting elders is a little special since they "disappear" after 5 minutes of instanced chopping (so the tree is "all yours" unlike most other trees, which split their logs amongst players) so you need to run between different locations and keep finding a new tree. They come back after 10 minutes of game time, so if you cycle between 3 trees you will be good (or alch or something if you really don't want to move).
  24. Weird because I am online and have pm on? You are adding the name in my signature right? I.e. 'Its Arceus'.
  25. You posted on our thread and I replied, but you don't seem to be online/have private on friends. If you're still interested, feel free to PM :).

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.