Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. 24,263.
  2. 200th quest and Easter event two weeks in a row? Finally we're getting real and regular updates again! I hope it turns out to be all it's cracked up to be.
  3. Don't puush your luck.
  4. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Get a bunch of strong people to carry all the beer. Done.
  5. Looks like your GP pile is getting off the ground, nice job :P. Don't forget to check out the one-off boosts like Stronghold of Security (unless you already have) as well, and maybe take advantage of stores and reselling their items to the G.E. On a side note I tried turning on the auto-generated Closed Captions for your video and it did not fail to amuse me.. :P
  6. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    332.
  7. 24,265. A new victim person for the count, welcome!
  8. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I made the time. Blew off a date lmao. This seemed appropriate:
  9. 24,269.
  10. Arceus replied to Matt258's topic in Forum Games
    330.
  11. 24,271.
  12. No harm done man, have fun! :thumbsup:
  13. Yep you should be fine, just try not to do anything that will flag their systems (avoid using MouseKeys to drop or whatever). The trade restrictions were put in there as a sort of preventive measure to prevent F2P from being immediately overrun with bots upon release. I'm also moving this to Help & Advice where it's better suited. Welcome back to RS and welcome to TIF! :)
  14. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well I hope for your sake that you're free this weekend, and have fun :P.
  15. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You just wanted to save time so you left it on while asleep or something and the time kept running...right? :-D
  16. 24,273. Oh I see..either that or the virtual cookies slowing it down!
  17. Am I the only one who read: "We're not going to screw with the economy, promise! But we're going to make t80+ weapons more powerful.." As if prices didn't get enough of a shock this week already. If they can balance this and do it properly I will give them many kudos but something tells me that it is not going to be so easy.
  18. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well Chrome just crashed on me, and crashed two more times trying to reboot itself. First time it's done that on here in a long time :P.
  19. 24,275. Cookies?
  20. I see the top option is Abyssal Demons by a mile currently. They already drop an abyssal whip, wand and orb - how exactly are they planning on making them more rewarding? I guess maybe a chance of said rewards off-task or something. A monster like Greater Demons would seem to make more sense, because correct me if I'm wrong, but the best you can hope for there (bar RDT) is a rune med helm or something in that ballpark. And on another note, you have to love Jagex's cheeky little trick of putting a vote button there and surreptitiously changing it to a 'Subscribe' one instead as soon as you check a box. Cool...not!
  21. These shark hands/feet are really burnt. The sprites are almost entirely black, lol:
  22. Now that would be awesome, but what exactly is stopping them from doing this with the current client/setup again? I have a ton of free hard drive space just sitting there...
  23. Yeah maybe if you can get some support on the forums the Ninja team might fix it by putting in a proper counter eventually, or a notification triggered by enough of each type..just a thought though.
  24. "And then along came the C++ client, and Ashdale was rainbow city no more..." Yeah, some of the colors look more muted on the right and some more lively. Kind of interesting how that's the case, but overall I do like the set on the right better. Now let's see Daemonheim and if we're still going to be Dungeoneering in the Dark in high detail.
  25. But I liked being able to ridicule/dissect the polls before voting even started! :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.