Everything posted by Arceus
-
Prayer calculator - cremation
Indeed, Cremation does give a value in between burying and the other methods you mentioned. If a regular bone gives X experience for burying, you will receive 2.5X prayer xp and 2X fm xp per bone cremated. I've mentioned and in fact wrote up something for it to be put into the regular page on Cremation before, but that idea didn't seem to catch on since it was so simple and apparently not worth adding. <_< Anyway, I'm looking into the calculator right now and it seems that adding it should not be a difficult task :). Are there any special types of bones that cannot be cremated that we should know about? As far as I know things like regular, big, dragon bones can be cremated, and ashes cannot, i.e. 'everything Prayer with bones in the name' can be burned but not the other stuff.
- Today...
- Count Down from 30k
-
King's Ransom
It has been edited and is now live. Cheers!
-
Demon Slayer
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to point that out to us! I guess somehow the name of that NPC was used instead of the new one when the quest was redone, and no one ever replaced it :wacko: . I'm getting this straightened out, but it would help out if you or someone else could confirm something real quick for me. Can you reclaim Silverlight/Darklight from Gideon Bede after quest completion, or is it still Grüfeld Bach, or a different NPC? Thanks!
-
Death System Rework
You need something to pick as a baseline though. Do you really want a JMod going through manually and assigning values to stuff for ironman :P? (Ooh let's make a left dragon shield half worth 300M because it's super super rare!) I'd be interested to hear what people would prefer though.
- Today...
-
Livid farm tips and tricks
Indeed, the Quickhop method was utterly nixed a while ago. A shame in a sense considering how easy it has become to hop worlds, finally. Your estimate for completion time sounds pretty much accurate if aiming to complete it as fast as possible. I actually found some nice data on a page of Sal's Realm to calculate xp and such for various methods. It's been updated only a few days ago so I would imagine that the numbers are trustworthy. You can have a look here if you'd like :). Edit: well to be more precise, you can move onto the more "click-intensive" method which would probably be easier with the addition of keybinds, and cut off a few hours.
-
Today...
Today was a small miracle of nature: two weeks later, patches of sidewalk have begun to become visible again! Seriously though, cities have to find some way to motivate people to shovel their sidewalks. And if you are going to shovel your sidewalk (props to you), please put some salt on so it doesn't turn into a skating rink. Otherwise leave an inch of snow on there so we can actually walk without risking breaking our necks.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Haha,was more of a joke really :P.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Joking aside though, Pmods ARE allowed to mute doublers at this point though, right? I know they weren't allowed to do so x years ago.
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Up
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
From my understanding they need to give a warning, another warning, see that a victim has potentially been scammed, verify IP addresses, and confirm with three (3) JMods before issuing a mute. Okay, I'm kidding on the last few bits, but they don't have as much power as you might imagine, for one reason or another.
-
What book are you currently reading?
Have you read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (or its sequels) before? I take it you have, but reading again would probably be enjoyable too.
-
Things That Make You Smile :)
I was walking to school on the sidewalk and a bus pulled over and opened the door, and the lady asked me if I wanted to get on. I didn't need a bus ride of course, but I thought it was a kind gesture.
-
Death System Rework
No offense but I can't see a player going "YOLO just bought 3rd age going bossing!" I know RuneScape players aren't exactly Rhodes Scholars, but I hope we're not that renowned for lack of intelligence either!
-
Count Down from 30k
You hold us all together in FG Devnull...okay I guess that's enough *disconnects air pump from Devnull's ego* No, they had something else in his signature, with shades and a field of numbers. It's changed :o. I'm not sure what you're on about regarding the alt texts though, as I've never had a problem seeing their signature image. 24,660.
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
They should get Pmods a legal autotyper, because sadly this constitutes most of their W3 chat:
-
Death System Rework
That would be a fantastic idea, but I could practically hold a raffle on how many weeks it will take them to converge on it.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!
Remember, RuneScape is not a dating site. However, they do have a Valentine's Day Quiz for your entertainment...(although this is not screenshot it seemed the best place to put it). Also, this, from the Community Chronicle.
-
[9-2-15] Ninja Update – Responsive Combat
Hmm that's an interesting fact, so a certain minimum number of rounds before you can get the armor, and then it does operate on a threshold system. I guess the armor is rare and not that useful so I'd never heard of that information, though I have heard of people obtaining multiple pieces very close together (in time/games).
- Today...
-
n00b Slayer set up/ Atk training questions. (Legacy Mode)
That equipment all sounds good, and as you level up you can upgrade to adamant/green d'hide and then to rune/blue d'hide/batwing, which should hopefully fall within your budget. Plus you can sell the lower level armor once you're done with it for a little more cash if it's really needed. Fury is a great amulet to use at those levels and no doubt a sound investment. Obsidian cape is probably the best until you can get a skillcape or something better. Experiments were a popular training method prior to the Evolution of Combat update since they had 1000 life points and a low combat level and damage potential to the player. Their level is still relatively low, but they award only 72 xp/kill. I'm not sure if they are still great to kill or if other monsters (i.e., giants, lesser demons, etc.) are better to farm at this point. The choice of whether to train with or without Slayer depends on your long-term ambitions. Is your main goal to just use the Saradomin sword or are you looking to unlock better creatures to slay for money, etc. etc.? Training combat via Slayer tasks is usually viewed as getting another skill done 'for free,' but if you really want to use your godsword, you can probably get there faster just farming the appropriate mob for your level. Many higher level creatures require Slayer level to kill, if you're going to want to make money later - for example the ascenion monster Rorarius at 81 Slayer. As for how much faster this would be I'm not quite sure, I would guess 1.5x - 2x the speed of Slayer training at the most at your level.