Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arceus

Administrators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arceus

  1. They were already going to be losing all of those items on death; adding the option of buying your stuff back doesn't cost them anything more. Not necessarily; remember if they get back to their grave they could reclaim it all...with this proposal that option would be gone completely and only the option to buy it back for part of the value would be available.
  2. 24,664. Albel, where is your signature from? Just curious :).
  3. When in the bank deposit interface, you don't get any sort of option to deposit fish? Do you have any right-click options on it inside the bank deposit window? A suggestion I saw was to try clicking deposit-all on the tacklebox itself and that it should bring up a window to deposit the fish inside, but I'm skeptical of whether that will actually work. It's worth a try though.
  4. You raise a very good point. I would give it all up to have my precious right-click report back :v. Those comics actually look quite good lol.
  5. Imagine if the CW req was "Do Castle Wars games until I say you can stop. You will probably get this message around 5,000 games, but you could get it after your first or 10,000th game." People who really wanted trim would be furious. But I thought there was some support for putting Hybrid armor as a requirement instead and isn't that more or less the same thing? <_<
  6. There's not going to be any room for actual chat :/.
  7. The issue is that it takes junk and values it for much higher than what the junk is actually worth. If you think about it, it's a self-defeating system <_<.
  8. Pffft I guess you're Baron Blutters the Bluffing then! :P
  9. Two titles at once? Since when? :o
  10. So clicking that link in small print there: 'Advanced users: Play in your browser with Java' doesn't help/do anything? You do have Java right?
  11. 24,666. Uh-oh.
  12. Making the snow particle effect stack on top of the cape slot was definitely a win, I agree.
  13. I've moving this to the Swiftkit forum as it's more appropriate for this type of issue. I could swear I've seen this before, but I can't remember. If it comes back to me I'll let you know, but is there some small link on the page you can click to continue somehow? Edit: does this post help?
  14. Jagex could just sell insurance as a tax, i.e. pay 1M and 50M of your equipment is protected and held safe scotch-free, which rolls over for subsequent deaths...or something like that.
  15. I think the point was that there things to show off accomplishments and then there's going overboard. For example it would be like the difference between having a partyhat set and happily wearing one and insisting on being able to show off that you own the whole set, despite the fact that you can clearly only wear one partyhat at a time.
  16. There seem to be two different places referred to as "Goblin Village" by the game: i) the one near the area "Goblin Village" near Falador. ii) the one near the Observatory. I believe your clue is the latter; might this post from another forum help out?
  17. Because it's Jagex :rolleyes: . It takes at least a couple months-years to fix things. See: EoC, FPF, SoF, Effigyscape, Crucible, ...
  18. But St. Patty's day isn't until next month D:.
  19. Artificially price-inflated junk, yes, probably. Junk as in throwaway items with low G.E. value probably would not yield recompense since sacrifice value should be beneath G.E. value.
  20. fixed m8 "You tape up your Lucky Chaotic with a key token. That should hold it a few more hours!" Not to go too much off-topic, but I wonder if this is the strategy Jagex is using to fix their servers. I've been kicked about 5 times in the past half hour just trying to cap another half hour on my other account!
  21. Oh no they don't. You can't just make a Treasuer Hunter, non-degradable (?) version of dg items like that! Though if this image is to be believe, it looks like there are broken versions (69-96?). I wonder how they would be recharged, tokens as usual?
  22. So to "too long; didn't read" this...let's make an insanely complicated system which is essentially just a tax to recover items when you die, degrading items on death was a bad idea after all, and give a free death when servers inevitably mess up for the nth time. They're essentially just going to throw out gravestones then...
  23. So the first few are a heart and maybe an upgradeable Valentines's item? And what in the world is 34029? :o
  24. Arceus replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I guess some people have a hard time believing strangers or like you said, they're just being a jerk. :mellow:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.