Everything posted by Arceus
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
-
Future Update Discussions
I skimmed that newspost, but I guess I missed the double XP part. Whoops :unsure: .
-
Today...
Maybe he shouldn't go Economy next time. Claiming that you suffer from back problems as a result of sitting next to an obese person seems a bit absurd, but I won't have much sympathy for the airlines if they're forced to pay out money. And I don't know about over there but here you can end up paying substantially more for a first class seat over a regular one. It's kind of a waste of money and you shouldn't have to pay that just to get something reasonable.
-
Imcando Channeling Rod?
It more or less functions as a tier whatever-you-convert-it-into duel wield magic weapon. With Evolution of Combat most weapons of the same level are close to identical. So it more or less is just the same thing with different cosmetics, as Sy says. They are still on TH though (and in the Rare Item Store I believe, but that's another story) for whatever reason. I see those items flicking through potential prizes all the time.
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Good VS Evil
- Count Up
- Count Down from 30k
-
Count Up
824. That sucks :(, hopefully it comes back soon.
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k
- Count Down from 30k
-
pet troll
To have it follow her, she just needs to click on it (the 'Walk' option) and it will appear next to her. To pick it up again, you should be able to just right click it and select 'Pick-up' and it will return to your inventory. To dismiss it (if needed) right click the wolf icon on the action bar, select 'Follower Details,' and click dismiss to send it back to Fiara. Hopefully that helps :).
-
Killerwatt Guide - TAKE NO DAMAGE!
You already have a thread with what appears to be the same video here, so please stick to that one :). Feel free to PM me if you have any concerns or questions.
- Count Down from 30k
-
Most efficient slayer xp / points
Np, since we're on the topic I might as well mention Jagex has just released a new promotion for this weekend on TH entailing 7 new Slayer masks if you're interested. :)
-
Most efficient slayer xp / points
There's actually a whole list of them here :P. Most of the work in the same or a similar way, plus a guaranteed chance of that creature for a Slayer assignment once per day. You can check Diango to see if you might have destroyed a mask in the past, and if so reclaim any lost masks for a small fee.
-
Fighting Calculator
Yeah as a matter of fact we're working on one to help you calculate how many monsters you need to kill to level a given skill on a given mode (i.e., how many kills to level my Defence to 70 if I have my xp split between Defence and Ranged). The main task at this point is deciding which monsters to include, breaking them into categories, and tracking down how much XP and what combat level they are, since a lot of that information on our site is sadly out of date. :unsure: Also, the link is to an old (hidden) thread made a couple years ago about some database improvements that would allow rehauling the calculators and making them update themselves automatically for new items and training methods. I think that's still a work in progress though.
-
Guess the person that's going to post below you!
Me! Predicting Devnull next.
- Count Up
- Good VS Evil
- Count Down from 30k