Everything posted by Uula
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:-#
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
1800-1830 mostly :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Ty :D 92 last night :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
got that yesterday... dunno why I never posted it
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
=P~
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Some friends helped me tan most of those :P
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
86 & 87 today, missed pics somehow... god! :x
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
hi
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Deio sure getting owned 8-) 87/88 tomorrow :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
A day of crafting: May Look like a lot but believe me it's not. like 6 hours of work.
-
Do Wilderness Clues help?
Hey I'll try that. I'll vid it for you just to prove you wrong :lol:
-
Do Wilderness Clues help?
Just one clue doesn't prove anything. AT ALL. It'd take a thousand clues to create even slightly accurate statistics that could show if it is better with wildy clues. But really, I don't THINK it's any better with wildy clues :P (they're easy anyway)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
hi
-
What Do YOU Want To Achieve By The End of This Year(2007)?
99 crafting 99 rc 99 herb (99 con) Not too much eh.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I calced it to like 60m. Buying MOSTLY tanned hides =P~
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
...and now over to something completely different! If you cba reading the first post, these are enough for almost 92 craft, then I'll have to do the same thing a few times more to reach 99 :P (but no, I can't sell ANOTHER purple when I'm done with these. I only had one.) here I come! :twisted:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Yeah, I contacted Tripsis about the problem and she got Albosky to fix it really fast And that's a nice idea... would be damn cool to have it there :ohnoes:
-
Self-sufficiency
Here it comes... DROP TRADING! :ohnoes:
-
Age Oriented Worlds?
What I'd like to see is an IQ test when you make a new account :idea: Would cut down the rc pkers; at least in higher worlds
-
Monday Poll: Collapseable submenus.
: agreed
-
Skiller or F2P? [W/O Slayer]
Skills like fletching, thieving, cooking, hunter and firemaking are just so easy for a level 3; while all skills are at least a little slower for a f2p. Not to mention prayer, ranged, magic, runecrafting and smithing. Even melee combat is 2 or 3 times slower than for a member Syzygy wins :
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
There's some weird bug going on; it says I can't edit the first post, just says: There is no such post. Please return and try again. :| I bet the topic was hidden as I couldn't find it earlier :-s If you want proof, try quoting a post here before August 18 : Btw, the report on this post is from myself to get a mod check the problem out.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Oh great. I couldn't find the thread last week when I tried searching :S I'll start updating in a few hours
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
thanx :) yesterday: I like this kind of achievements 8-)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
:!: :!: