Everything posted by Uula
-
Player Owned Stalls
Make it like the shop wizard on neopets <- No i don't play neopets (anymore : ) It's sort of like the poh portals: So you can search for any item, then it lists the best prices for them :) And the cash goes to your shop till, that you can widthraw anytime :ohnoes:
-
When become gold? (F2P -> P2P )
It doesn't matter really. You might want to have better stats when you get memb, but then again, it would be easier to train in members, but again, it could just be a waste of RL money to pay for a little faster exp... It's up to you :-k I was 71 cbt with 93 wc when I got memb, a friend got it at 30 cbt or something, and another friend was lv 100+ And, it should be in Help & Advice anyhow (I was gonna report, but too late lol)
-
Guide to QUICK high alching! Pics Included!
Still, it's very easy to get banned for doing it, as you won't be moving your mouse AT ALL. And I've been told by some people it's against the rules
-
Guide to QUICK high alching! Pics Included!
That's not allowed, jagex counts it as macroing. :shame:
-
F2P PKing Guide
Before you write a guide, make sure that the information is correct. We are here to tell you what's wrong, not to write the guide for you. We give you advice, and you follow that advice if you agree. You've gotten lots of ideas from some people, now it's just up to you if you want to improve your guide or just throw it away.
-
Recharging Crystal Bows?
No, it's not. It's another roving elve as i just showed you :wink:
-
Recharging Crystal Bows?
She's called Ilfeen, Take on of these 3 paths from Lletya If she isn't at the eastern spot, go to the other one.
-
Ever speak your mind on runescape???
Yeah I often sing songs that I'm listening to, on rs. :uhh:
-
I know how to say Ardougne finally
ar-don :idea:
-
1st to get a non-combat item in cwars that isn't gp???
Yeah now get an anvil and some metal bars and you smith anything you want :) IN CW!
-
1st to get a non-combat item in cwars that isn't gp???
r-e-a-d t-h-e p-o-s-t-s It says they killed an imp
-
Your Favourite toon?
Sea Shanty 2 \ I also like the sound when you beat a wave in fight caves, and the music there.... It makes it feel scary sort of
-
F2P PKing Guide
I just helped you by pointing out what should be changed :?
-
in cwars:...zammy,sara,best team or dont care?
Are you high (again)? :?:
-
total vrs combat level
Combat 89 Total 1533 (Almost 91 firemaking though \ ) For f2p: Total + ((Total - 7) / 15 x 7) / Combat This adds up the average level from the f2p skills and adds them as members skills For combat 85-90, 15.5 is pretty good
-
What's your outfit?
F2P: White long hair <- normal hair Mime Shirt Light Blue pants <-normal clothing Mime Boots Red cape And a rune axe :lol: P2P: White long hair Doctor's Gown Blk D hide chaps Desert boots Cooking gloves Legends Cape And a Dragon Axe :ohnoes:
-
in cwars:...zammy,sara,best team or dont care?
I just pick the guthix portal. It's pissing me off that everytime I change to the team that won the last game, they will lose #-o Edit: 700th post, It's my spam day :-w
-
best f2p drop???
You guys are wonrg, he could easly take on lessers at his level, I've seen many level 50's beat lessers very easily. It would be a piece of cake for him. Moss giants are for level 40's - 50's. ~froggy :thumbsup: But still, Lessers aren't good to train on before higher levels. Fancy Fancy beat a lv 702 at 66 combat, does it mean (s?)he should train on it?
-
how do i take a screen shot??
Use .png, not .jpeg
-
how do i take a screen shot??
http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516151 It's a sticky
-
worst/most boring skill?
Melee combat =P~ (I'm serious.)
-
~~Newer Bank Of Runescape~~ **Updated again 05/15/09**
Can't believe Ii haven't posted here yet, although I look at the thread weekly I love the suggestion, I hope jagex accepts it :ohnoes: And go go go to page 100 :XD:
-
CHANGING YOUR NAME!
You usually don't choose your name irl do you :-k And it is possible to change name irl. Lol I don't wanna change my name, if I did, someone would take it and i couldn't change back #-o And it would cause lots of confusion with your friends, when you some day log in with a completely different name
-
F2P PKing Guide
I don't like the guide, sorry. I have my reasons: ...You could pk at any level, as long as you pk people around your level :roll: Protection prayers are useless, it only slows down the fight Those tactics... They really aren't so useful. Steel or mith arrows are fairly useless anyhow, not even addy is especially good. There are LOTS of typos You aren't allowed to use images from http://www.runescape.com (Don't know if it applies only for fansites... But anyway) You haven't said a word about WHO, WHERE, and HOW you should pk. There's nothing about solo pking / team pking All it says are outfits really. Those are my thoughts so far... I'm sure I could find more Uular
-
Best Lvl 87 Armour!?!?!?
Yeah with a d skirt =P~ And a warrior helm.