Everything posted by Uula
-
Impossible?!?!?! ... No!!
It's 6 hours mate ;) broke it while crafting, 1440k exp (240k/h avg) :D
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Me too :(
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Take it on the ground, not in the equipment screen please :wink:
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Just talked to him, he only had 500. Didn't know heh you didn't pay him did you? and thanks everyone else Yeah I paid him :XD: I thought, if you don't want/need them I'll just use em myself
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
I just bought 2k leathers for you for 1820 ea... and told him to add you. Golffreak50 is the name :
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Liekzomg!!!!!! Crafting is the [cabbage]!
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
Thanks :) Post #800 on this thread :-w
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
NO EMOTES =; No emotes. :shame:
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
The aim is to have this done before Jan 1st, 2008. Most pictures are currently on my old computer, and I'll have to use that one to finish this up. But I'll wait until November before I start
-
Whats happened to tip it?
I'll agree that it's not going well. I rarely see a thread worth posting in anymore. And many of the stickies are pretty useless, with just people posting, leaving, and no one reading the posts.
-
The Great Tip PIC 2007 ~ AS GOOD AS DONE!!!!
*Moolar kills aoe Gotta get the pics from my old computer so I can finish this up. I'll put up a deadline now, so I have time to do it before christmas ^_^
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
ZOmg
-
No one respects Capes of Achievements..
I respect all capes I don't have myself... Since from personal experience I can say all my 99s were really easy.
-
random events rigged?
I've gotten at least 6 drill demons, 3 mimes, 2 mazes and a few pinball events in the last couple of days doing herblore. While crafting 70-99, I gathered over 100 gems from different randoms, and probably a 10k+ gp from all the mimes, drill demons and freaky foresters (they give 500 gp each if you have the set :D )
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
:shock:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Doing rc after herb & con :P (might do some agility & mining & hunt first tho) And I expect this to take me a week or 2, have some studies to get done in the following 3 weeks :(
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Nah, just inactive :P Got all my stuff sold now, bought 25k zammy wines, 25k wfv which are enough for 90 herb! Now I just need dwarf weeds.... Bought ~3.5k dwarfs and got this: 1m exp today, doubled \
-
Deiophobus' blog-Goal of maxing (rarely updated)
Omg ur2fast4me I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU PASS ME :shame: :uhh: :oops:
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
I would, but I need cash for other stuff :P
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Just emptied my bank pretty much: All dropped =P~ Like 3-4m wasted? Meh, would've taken weeks to sell all that crap Oh, also abused the new buy-x to get a few neat collections
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
Woo. 7/10 I know you :
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Nah, just started playing Guitar Hero :ohnoes: Just wait 'til I get my own tv :-w
-
Guide to Powerfletching
Not really a problem, you don't have a use for the guide anymore since the 'String X' option was added. I reported the first post (my own...) to request a lock.
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
No, but it can give a boost to the effect of alcohol :P Contains high amounts of caffeine & taurine, which give you some Anyway, my hopes already got ruined. My really drunk girlfriend just called me and said she has to come home to me (I wouldn't let her go home alone at this time anyway) Oh whatever, it's a game. cya again this time, next week :)
-
���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL
Going for a construction record on RuneMonkey tonight. Be prepared for a total failure