Everything posted by Outsanity
-
Real life pictures - 3
This. lol. I'm fine with you having your two cents on it, but come on. It's a damn fantastic headshot. lol.
-
The Blog of Outsanity
Decided that I want to start soloing Tormented Demons, and I hear that void is the best way to do it, but I only had full void range and void magic...not melee. So I spent about 2 1/2 hours at PC and got this: Wish me some Dragon Claw drops, everyone. Edit: So far I am finding out how extremely bad I am at Tormented Demon hunting. How the hell do I keep the other demons away? lol.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Everyone looks good with a smile if they put confidence behind the smile, and you're not unfortunate looking so you should smile and be proud of it! ;)
-
Real life pictures - 3
Thanks. You just called my acting headshot frightening.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Index-atize me, cap'n!
-
The Archaeology Skill - (Surprise on Page 26!)
Thanks! :D And just so everyone is aware, I will not discuss any specifics about the skill. It is still in creation and right now is a very long way from being near ready to show to the public. I am not here to take any ideas regarding what could be used in the skill. That will come when it is released and it has it's own thread. Until that time, you have Archaeology and that is what will be discussed on this thread. Now, not to say you can't theorize on the Astronomy skill idea. No harm can come of that, just no "Outsanity, Astronomy should have this or that!" and please, no slandering or flaming the idea. Don't worry, the skill is in good hands. I managed to turn a "boring" skill idea such as Archaeology into (and I'm only quoting the supporters) "The best skill idea out there," so Astronomy will be just as good, if not better. Keep the support!
-
The Archaeology Skill - (Surprise on Page 26!)
[hide=Outsanity's Next Skill Spoiler] With Archaeology being such a successful concept, I want to see if I can come up with yet another amazing skill idea. This is the beginning works of it. Yep, folks. Astronomy. How will I make it work? You'll have to wait quite some time to find out. I won't post it until I am absolutely sure it will be a hit. Watch this space. ;)[/hide]
-
The Blog of Outsanity
I was feeling emotional today so I decided to go pout in a corner.
-
The Blog of Outsanity
Well, since I couldn't be bothered to leave agility and my 85+ goal, I failed to do this on the day of it's release. Now I have: My next goal is going to be maxing out Ranged and Summoning. Wish me luck. Will probably take a while. A long while. lol.
-
The Blog of Outsanity
Finally got it!!! One of my longest running goals. All skills are now Level 85+!
-
9th June 2009 - Run Energy Update / Patch Notes
*glares suspiciously* Well, Jagex....this update may be amazing....but I'm watching you....
-
The Archaeology Skill - (Surprise on Page 26!)
I think I added plenty of dinosaurs to qench your reptilian cravings. Thanks for supporting, though. :)
-
The Archaeology Skill - (Surprise on Page 26!)
I updated the supporter list. We jumped from 314 to 359! Keep the supports coming! This idea will only die down when people stop supporting it! I will actually give the idea to Jagex when we reach 500 supporters, so we aren't far now!
-
The Blog of Outsanity
84/85 achieved. Once I get 85, all of my skills will be Level 85 or higher. A very, very large achievement for me. :)
-
The Blog of Outsanity
Thank you. :D Hopefully it won't be TOO long till my next 99.
-
The Blog of Outsanity
Did a little bit of side tracking in my training to get these since I was close to them anyway: Now, for real I will start working on agility next. =-p
-
Real life pictures - 3
And what exactly is this supposed to mean? lol.
- New Skill...
-
Camping
Camping is fine, but you acting like a child towards the people who tell you camping is wrong is just about as idiotic. We get you find these people arrogant or unreasonable, but making stupid comments like "TEH BEST," and "holy slayer helmets" only shows how much of a jerk you can be back. My 2 cents.
-
Here we go again. SwiftKit illegal to use
Jagex is a total failure sometimes, I swear.
-
Here we go again. SwiftKit illegal to use
I think someone needs to go find the quote with Jagex saying it was legal. Personally, I think mod Seven is full of [cabbage] and doesn't know what he's talking about. There are so many Jagex mods now I feel like they lose communication sometime. This could just be a situation where he never got the memo. lol. And I don't care. I'm still using SwiftKit. Ban me, Jagex. Do it. Lose a customer of four years because you want to place a pointless rule in the game.
-
Here we go again. SwiftKit illegal to use
A screenshot taker that dates your picture and crops it for you. A armory that allows you to see the bonus of whatever items you want to wear. A timer that lets you know how long you've been playing. A direct link to the rs forums, homepage and high scores. Direct links to almost any guide you'd need. Built in treasure trail coodinator finder. Roll-over skills which show you level, exp needed for next level and rank. An item, monster, shop and clan database. A music player. And the list could really go on forever. You're a total moron if you think Runescape's browser capabilities match Swiftkit.
-
Az's FTW! 99 HP!
The only part I like about this are the blue charms. Those will come in handy should you use them. But the 99 IS the most common 99 and everyone seems to have it nowadays, so just don't expect the largest rate. My rate will be 6/10, mostly for the charms.
-
Real life pictures - 3
I felt the urge to share this. lol.
-
The Blog of Outsanity
As if 99 Magic wouldn't suffice for today I went ahead and used my charms for 97 Summoning. I'll keep using the rest until I run out, which will leave me around 500-600k exp from 98 Summoning. Then I think 85 Agility will be my next goal.