Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
, and good, but the old one was better tbh.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Put up my base clothes and my semi-new look due to the beret ugly update. Base: New Me (After Beret Update:) EDIT: Also added a few extra tidbits to the first post. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Grats on 86 wcing About my siggy, I was trying to find a cool one and accidentally deleted it, gonna make a new one soon :) Thats too bad, I was fond of it. Ty anyways. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
There is a tree on the WCing cape how ugly... Yes I will
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Nais, very nais.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Very nice bank, lots of goodies. Gratz on the other boot drops also.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I think I'm a nub then :anxious: , and ty! :XD: TY , will do. *posts*
-
Free cookies here!!!
Gl on all those goals, if you are detemined you can make it. :
-
Sid Skatekid's blog -- Back to P2P to finish what i started!
Gl on that range and hunter, both are hawt.
-
.:: Evil's Blog to 94 Magic :: 85/94 Magic :: RCing ::.
A note this fallen soilder gives you before entering, its to give to Sir Tif. Gratz on those boots btw. :
-
Jim's skill blog, Semi opened again, Boom 99 dung. Going For Max.
Very nice. 8-) I still don't like how they look, especially in the inventory. Like a cartoon tbh.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Gratz on double crafting defence. 8-) Bad joke but oh well.
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
Nais Level ups. :XD:
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Your so hip and happening. 8-) Gratz on those hawt red boots.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Yay, at least your back!
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Nice D Boots purchase and gl with your future gwd attempts. :)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty, 99 wc is a hawt goal. I did some wcing today *gasp* and still am.. I also payed avist to the GWD were I promptly teled after about 10mins, I wasn't prepared and it is too hectic for me. :( Oh well.
-
-.-Blog of Operator-.- I Need Support! (88/99 Woodcut)
Gratz on the Hunter and gl on WC 99 it's hawt.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty and I would of had more but I have fletch a few. :anxious: PS I liked your old siggy. :(
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I did. Ty!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Bank Up, sorry about the bluriness, as stated before is just saves like that in SS and Paint. Trying to sell those 1k Super Attacks so hit me a pm. EDIT: Sjakie helped me look down for good bank picture.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
:( :( I r sad. :( :( :( :( :(
-
~~!!!!LOCK THis PLEASE!!!!~~
Well gl man, great goal btw. =P~
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Fming is tbh. But Wcing and Rcing are second. : *Runs off to post*
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
+1, btw, is he gone? :XD: I dunno but the fact he thinks another game Roxor's your Soxors might mean he is playing that and has no time for RS. :(