Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Nice farming level, back to Defence pl0x?
-
BP45's Blogg~ Combat n' Slaying, bare-handing on the side @@
So so close, :shock: . Keep it up, show the world what Aussies can do.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Yarly! School ftl. :(
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Nice Zerker, your just to 1337 for words. 8-)
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Gratz my friend, keep it up. Boy your fast at uploading! :ohnoes:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
:( Like the new siggy, but 1337speak is ftw. So is falling for that trick. Ok like I said I have been fishing, after a while of annoying people I got this -1525 total Then got p2p back, tanned for Shey a bit then saw Hephynub get 84 Prayer and 119 combat. Off to do some work now for today is the last week before a two and a half week holiday from school, so the assessment keeps flooding in. :roll: -Game out Aussies have 4 smaller holidays then Americans btw.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I would post this with maybe some other things later, but I'm getting 'banned' from this computer... (it's my brother's) I'm currently fishing blow Barbarian Village. Because I with withdrew 'all' my feathers. :anxious: #-o -1524 total
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Your Mining > Mine Ty : Yes you did and if you did talk to me sorry, I didn't notice. I got 63 -1523 total Alas still f2p for about half to a full day! :uhh:
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Stop getting better so I can catch up.
-
Shey was here!
You have caught up to me in RCing :( My only stat better than you. Oh well, gratz Shey, you deserve both those levels.
-
LOCK PLEASE! OLD BLOG
\ :thumbsup: : :) :XD: :mrgreen: Shouldn't you use a Black Mask though? :-s
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Hurro Zzz is 1337!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
and :-k I wuv j00 1337man. Hmm.. slef-explantory Went and checked my Curry Tree and Went off to the Granite Mine, I have no idea why I wanted to train mining though. Became f2p (I didn't know i was that low on credit) and mined coal/iron/mith until.. PS: SS saves it funny with f2p and I mistakenly saved it as fuzzy jpeg in Paint. -1522 total
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Hurro, goodmorning to all Aussie 'Scapers. \
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Your very good at getting money hmmm..... :-k Nice 42k D bones for 99 Prayer, now for Marrentils.
-
Thiesje2's blog - Outdated - Retired
Shiny 79 Mining, how can you stand it. -.-
-
Shey was here!
Congratz on 90 Crafting, I'f I ever get an onyx (which is unlikely - i'll just buy a fury) i'll come to you. Keep it up.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
8-) Hmm, today I started off with a little Rcing (only about 300 nats.) Ran out of Super Energies so I went and alched a bit while farming in Catherby. Elioth visited me. He wanted me to take a pic -.- . 69 Magic Got very close to 52 farming, then went to Barows for a few runs, best was a teeth half key. :( Then spent the rest of the RS alching in the 'Eternal Forest' :) 70 Magic - About time (got to buy Ahrims, after Veracs though)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
=D> for me! Ty
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
and big Course! Ty :
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Gratz on the fishin level. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
No one posts :( I will march on though. 78 Fletch -1516 total Then went to Tears of Guthix 132 tears and 52 Hunter -1517 total Got me this aswell When I was 1480 total 100k requirement was 1499.. it just keeps going up :( - Game out
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
77 Off to school now. :(
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I should of got 5 :anxious:
-
Shey was here!
I enjoyed tanning and hanging out with you, nice dancing btw. :XD: Will do it again sometime.