Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Yayyyyyyyyyyy W000000000000000000t
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
No one posts? Oh well.. :( Got this in the morning, all from random pot making for KBDing, Barrows and Genies etc. -1531 total Other than that, just woodcutting. :
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Me is one of them. Yeah RCing buddy! GL Sjakie and congratz on the ice cubes. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yes I am, I'm more of a Lumberjack though. Ty and np, thanks for coming. I like fishing you never know..... Ty and Thanks :XD: Ok not much compared to other days today but here it is 25/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 5,375,642 Finishing Exp - 5,491,517 Exp Gained - 115,875 ================== Logs Cut - 643 PS - If you add up my logs sometimes they will be wrong for the exp I get, but I cut the oaks and mage around when the yews are being slow. - Game out
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Very nice platebody, sold mine a while ago. :( Keep up the prayer Hephy Wephy Phephy.
-
Shey was here!
I r sorry :( But the TET spamming must stop! Gratz on all 75 Shey, was going to see it, sorry I missed it. Game
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Your getting stronger everyday, nice hallies.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yup :shock: I hope so. :thumbsup: I decided I deserved a small break so... -1530 total Back to woodcutting.. :uhh:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
You! :-w Lots done today, because I'm sick (again lol) in bed. 24/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 5,056,492 Finishing Exp - 5,375,642 Exp Gained - 319,150 ================== Logs Cut - 1802 Levels Gained - 90 - Game out
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Very nice bank, but because I'm lazy Ima not adding it up. :uhh: Get that Slayer level kai, and i'll log in say one minute after?
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty, you big old Colossus you. I couldn't so... -1529 total Oh, the reason I'm cutting willows was the because the last exp (8kish) was driving me nuts. :-w Still have some more time up my sleeve, back to Yews.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Keep up the questing, should be fun. :-w And good luck with 99 fishing, great accomplishment tbh. :XD:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty Yarly, ty. +1 +1337 Ty!!!, TY!!!!!!!! and Ty. Woodcutted today - passed 5m. 23/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 4,782,855 Finishing Exp - 5,056,492 Exp Gained - 273,637 ================== Logs Cut - 1563 Went to the GWD for the first time with Heph and Sjakie. Second boss = ROL teles me out. Was a good experience though. - Game out
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
I own Memo who owns Heph, see what that means. :anxious: Gratz on those uber-leet levels LittleMo
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Hephy is getting holier by the minute. :)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ty and I will. :P Got 89, thanks to Ddwl77 for being there. - 1528 total More woodcutting to follow today! \
-
~!@Tomboy1491@!~ Blog to 99 Fish! ~Fisher for Life~Complete!
Nice work, the cape looks great. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Don't know if I'm ready for DKs, but KQ for sure.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Gratz on yet another spear and on the two levels. And the hawt dds! Still that Warrior>Nothing :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yayyyyyyyyyyyy Yarly : Trees scare Sjakie. :) Ok finally got some Veracs, time to Monster Hunt! Was aiming for a bit over 89 WC today, but things came up. :( 22/10/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 4,679,892 Finishing Exp - 4,782,855 Exp Gained - 102,963 ================== Logs Cut - 580 -Game out
-
Shey was here!
100 page is like :shock: Very nice.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Yeah that Wephy is pretty darn stinky. :-w
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Gabe is scary all the cute fuzzy creatures away :( Nais hunter :)
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
Congratz on those levels, keep it up. :
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
I guess it was like 10 minutes after i logged. -.- Gratz anyway and -.- o the question, AYE!