Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Bandits And Armadyl/Bandos Armour; Do they auto-attack?
They are gods. :? The bosses are just their mortal generals. Bandos = Big War God, referred to in the goblin/ham quests. Armadyl = Involved in a fair few 'desert' quests. Remember theres alot more gods then Sara, Zammy and Guthix. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Got another Range level back at Ogres. (yes I know Sara book won't help at all. ) - 1547 total
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks, missed another chance to pm a gratz too. I actually had no clue this was coming. :? - 1546 total
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Bought some bone bolts and the crossbow and there pretty good. I hit pretty constantly, max 13 at 65 range. There faster than a Rune Xbow (by a bit) and cost 4gp ea too. Started off at Ogres then moved, got the level on my Mage Short spec. - 1545 total Only done about 25k exp woodcutting today... :|
-
Ranged ~ New Cheap Methods (Discussion/Research) *40k xp/hr*
Thank you so much for researching this, been using bone bolts for an houror so now and love 'em. :)
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Nice trips, drops, and yeah nice spear... again. :P
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Have fun, you must bribe people to win that often. :
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Weeeeeeeee, woooooooooooooo, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Go Gabe go.
-
@~Beerrobber's Bloggy~@1700TOTAL!!!-66PRAY
So many levels 8-)
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
A cookerer and leet Dk hunter. :shock:
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
doesn't mean it will take alot to get to the front page. Just cook alot more. Easy and fast exp there.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
It is cooking. :-$
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks. : Thats one person for 'whenever.' Ty. And thats two, thats enough for me to not get it on 1.55k. :mrgreen: Logs here as always. 5/11/'07 (Australian Date) ================== Starting Exp - 6,916,797 Finishing Exp - 7,212,025 Exp Gained - 295,228 ================== Logs Cut - 1678 Levels Gained - 93 - Game out
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Omfg noob , you keep leveling tht skil tht every1 th1nks is h4rd
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
No posts hey? :( Anyway, I got 'orgainized' for 93 Woodcutting, getting some people ready to come. Like always Yews just seemed to slow at the time so I went to tele to Barbarian Outpost for some final exp (about 1.8k.) While cutting there I leveld to 93, I thought I was still 1k off, but I must of mistaken the hundred column for the thousand one. Oh well here it is. :roll: - 1544 total A question I have to put to you all is this, should I level nothing else and get 99 woodcutting with 1.55k total (not a big acheivment I know) ? Or just get it at whatever, because I like to have breaks? You guys tell me your thoughts thanks. More woodcutting to come so the log is still a comin'.
-
2 October 2007 - Cutting Edge(ville) + shop improvement
Shops update is good when you want cheapish things fast and in large quatities eg. Bronze Arrows/Knives and needles. 8-) Edge just owns even more now.
-
Famous People on Runescape
Ohh, so thats wehre he spends all his time. Jk, I dont have a stance on Bush tbh, not my leader.
-
Shey was here!
Stop getting levels without me. :( But if you waited for me this owuld take alot longer. Keep up hte great work Shey.
-
Most Useless Item on Runescape
DDS is very very very useful. Even when its not (p) :?
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Jem > Me > All other Tifers > Other Players
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
:o :o Heph is better at praying then peekaying. I r good rhymer!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Your so full of Yet another er. I him. Its annoying hey? People argue things in the 'big world.' Why can't I? :anxious: Got 59 Farming this morning. - 1543 total I will be woodcutting today.
-
Shey was here!
Yay! Sheys back, I waited sooo long for this. Gratz on your skills with Crafting. :
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
+1 to everything you said! I miss joo posting. :(
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Cols a cooker and hes crazeee.