Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Well I got 77 Hp along with 95 comnat to go with my wcing. Was going to get 95 with strength but found hp was closrt so I went and ranged a bit. - 1573 total
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
This bunny-lover is flippin' wubful!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
White is very nice. Thanks. I'll assume you put 95 'Mage' instead of 95 'Woodcutting' by accident (Hehe if not. I wish :wink: ) I can't wait either, but i'll have too. No probs coming to see your hawt level. I did some barrows in the morning - still zip. Then I went back to the stronghold and next went to the TET AU event today 'Halloween!' Was quite fun heres a collage. Back to woodcutting then. :
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
You > Dharok tbh. Keep hup the great work matey.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks guys, its all appreciated alot. After I logged back on after 95 I went and bought 15 or so Mithril Seeds planting them gave me Black Flowers! Woot free 100kish (I think) Heres a small picture. So I woodcut a bit more than went and rounded off thieving to 60. - 1570 total Then I looked through my skills and saw some easy levels in Hunter so I went and got me so Lupri... something... And hunted till I got bored (which was levels 55 and 56) - 1571 total - 1572 total Then ended the day at Barrows where I got zip all. G'night peoples.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Wery wais.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
:shock: Why did you get this on the trip after I suicided.... Grats matey
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Yes she did, shes one cool gal. Oh thanks, it was hard to breath tbh. Oh, I just saw you weren't on my other blogs list so.... Shotdown12 So I did TOG, lagged out, woulda got 55 hunter probably, killed my vine and did a farming run. Than sat back and got the rest of the 35k exp until 95 Woodcutting. Thanks to all who came including Heph, Shey, Ddwl, Memo and Led. I wanted Sjakie to be there but I'm sooooo.... patient. Also I was going to do it in the Legends Guild with the tree south of the fountain (you can see it on the minimap.) But someone (Memo) hasn't done Legend's Quest. Here is the picture of the glorious 95 woodcutting, about time I leveled it tbh. - 1569 total
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks and ty. :) Yes, but joo are guder. : Haiiiiii Shadow! Thanks, trees are getting t3h own3d. So midnight last night Shey got 99 Magic and 2000 total. So I went to that. I'm about 35k off 95 Woodcutting so i'll get that today after school, as for now I'm off to learn things. :-w
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Flippin Awesome
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Ya I know, i'm just kidding. O:) Mwuhahaha, I will win! Thanks, Ty, Why TY! :XD: Dirt is scary...... So today I visited the DKs for the first time, only suicider so not special but because I like picutres i'll post a small one. Btw, I thought I had taken a pic of the Kings themselves but I musn't of pressed Print Screen properly. :? While I waited for Heph at Seers I fletched and got close to 80. Then after the Suicide I finished of this round level. Mage Shorts ftw. - 1568 total I was thinking of getting 99 Woodcutting with 1600 total, so you may see alot of random skilling levels, kay?
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Bumpeh
-
boomzor [81/99]
More support~
-
Choc's blog to 99 fish and chips! 81 fishing! :D
: : WUBS!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Lil' Agonys growing up. :(
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Pretty much what he said.
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Yay more awesomeness!!! 8-)
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
So many goo things to congratulate you on. Hmmmmm, Grats on being the best!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Oh thanks, its a nub skill but I still train it. :roll: Thanks Wouter, I'm so close! :XD: Okay so I got on a bit to check/replant my trees, got 64 farming. At this rate I'll have 99 Farming before Woodcutting. :anxious: - 1567 total
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
I heard you like to kill things.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
8-) 8-) 8-) : : :
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
^^ Heph sees himself as me, his ultimate aspiration.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
You can't be god of and slime god. Grats on 54 Range. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
So I was woodcutting nearly all the time I was one, then remembered that the only tasks left for the medium Karajama Diaries was the 'tuber' one and the port Khazard one. So I bought one for 175k and finished it. Thanks Shey and Heph for the help they gave. Then with the 5k lamp, I got 62 Prayer. -1566 total
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks all, I wub joo! And Sjakie, yeah it's hawt! Okay I did the Halloween event, and i'll post some pictures now. [hide=Halloween Event 07]Some pictures are slightly edited etc. [/hide] Reward, Hood and emote. Not the biggest achievment, but something fun to post/do nonetheless.