Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Better thn my first time. Enjoy killing things bigger than you kai?
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
YOu sure like to slay things. :)
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
-.- On a more happy note I woodcutted around 150k exp today and got 57 Hunter. - 1576 total Then I went and cooked a little bit of trout for 73 cooknub. (Then got 1m exp shortly after.) - 1577 total I teled to Edge to find it Air Tally bombed. :ohnoes: Also in my pms you can see me talking about some random WOW fan. Now i'm back woodcutting, and am soon going to beddy bies.
-
Shadow's Blog! 82/99 Farm. 82 farm :D
8-) 8-) : 8-)
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Good work Celt. Those great demons can't stand your power.
-
- 99 Fishing, 99 Cooking -
I hope all the best for you, goodluck~ :D
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
You shoulda got 60 Smith before 99 Atack to make your own Mith battle axes for weapons. :XD:
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
Ouch? You gotta add me sometime tbh. :
-
I have a new blog....
Joo are cool like this little man - 8-)
-
Shey was here!
Yup thats Shey for ya, good work.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
:shock: U = Gud
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks... Mage is ftl tbh. : So ah I got 64 Smithing by smelting and smithing mith bolts. Coal from MTK and Mith from Randomns eg. Maze. - 1575 total Just thought I'd mention that I passed 2m Fletching exp and 1m Mage exp cos I can. Then I went and cooked trout for a bit, no clue why. :-s Then alched with Sjakie for a while at Edge before posting this and eventually going to sleep. Which is about to happen now.
-
close this thread should it ever be bumped
I'm sorry about this. He forgot to add me and I hinted at the scam. Took a while for him to get it but once he caught on he showed no regret. I hope you have fun in whatever you may do. :pray:
-
Shadow's Blog! 82/99 Farm. 82 farm :D
Ohhh Hunter, good luck with that.
-
Ryno's Blog to all non-combats 70+ 72 Att+Str 54 Slayer
Yay Ryno!!!! Good work mate.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks I hope people like it. I'm always looking for ways to expand my blog. :mrgreen: Thanks, well maybe not almost but its closer than when I started. : So I needed some more muni and Shey said she was training Prayer, so what would you do? The logical answer was alch in her house! :XD: So I got 73 Prayer while Shey got 78 and 79 Prayer (not sure, but I think that's right.) Thanks Shey for doing a message even though I wasn't able to give you one for 78 and 79. - 1574 total Now I'm off to study etc for my Latin and English test tommorow.
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Poor wittle Shadow. :( I Hope you get that money back.
-
Shey was here!
Grats Shey, I understand why you closed it now. On a sad note, I missed out with my message in the 99 Mage picture.. :(
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks mate, I did have fun. Great choice, thankyou. : I passed 9m exp a little while ago. I also added a Latest Post section under Intro to the first post. : We will see how this goes. EDIT: Forgot to mention yesterday that I passed 25m total exp. 4th of the way to 100m! :pray:
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Thats nice Fishing skill you got ova thar!
-
I have a new blog....
8-) Go Shot!
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
I saw Wheels, im so flippin awesome. Keep it up mate!
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
If i'm on i'll come, gl!
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Poor Wele :( Well nice trips before that, just wow.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Grats on the Crafting levels and very sorry about Boneh, he seemed like a good friend to you and someone who will be hard forogt about but I hope your able to put it behind you.