Everything posted by gameboypen
-
There's a hole in my pocket, and it lead to jagex
Not being able to afford just $5 US means you should just stop playing. That would take no time to make. :-k
-
Behind the Scenes - November Edition
Runescape goes Xbox 360 Maybe but remember there are two other current consoles for it to go on. But no I dob't think that would happen. It's bad graphics that Jagex could of changed ages ago making it a normal buy a disc pc game show that they want to keep Runescape available to all. As with the rest of the updates, all good imo and the new quest will give me something to do when bored of wcing.
-
A Quest Drought?
This is more of a good quest drought. We need something with alot more depth and better thought out rewards etc. And yes we have had alot of 'big' things this year also.
-
Shey was here!
Great work Shey, luvly rox you got there. :
-
Being critical, is it possible?
Probably just some idiot saying he is 5, because a 5 year old would not get this game. But yes you handled it well and its 95% his fault.
-
lock please
I believe you should wait till it comes out, because most of the time no one gets anything right about it. But from what I can see it will hurt most Merchants because it takes away the need for a middle man, thus merchants aren't needed to an extent.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Have fun slayering again, but then again its l13k t3h nu8 ski11 for nubss from ah Nubland? :
-
RuneScape's Reputation - What Is It Like For You?
-.- -.- :anxious: Thats the general views of every three people. 2 hate it and one doesn't mind it deep down. (Doesn't mean they play though.)
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
U r gud, U r gud.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Or maybe I'm just not determined enough! :anxious: Thanks. 300k now, I missed joo btw. :( Wow someone who is honest in this world we live in. After my last post I found a D impling and Shey caught it for around 90ish D bones, 45ish of which I got. Other than that nothing happened yesterday. But today however, I woodcut for a decent amount of exp. Then I went and got 62 Slayer which I was 9k off. While there I saw that it was about 10k till 76 Strength also so I kept going after my pots had worn off. Heres the pictures to prove that I owned that much. - 1578 total - 1579 total Okay tommorow I have a piano exam so if I go on before it give me a -.- to go make me practice kai? G'night. :
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Better than a visage!
-
New scam throug the Personal Messages! (Easy to fail)
Did it to me too, but I didn't click it. Thanks for warning the rest of the tif community. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks Op, your always very supportive. I like to roll. :-w Thanks nub noodle! And I will get 1600 with 99 woodcutting.
-
Back to Rs Reality! Shadow Latio ~ 99 Slayer, 3rd Age, and More!
Good work Shadow. :mrgreen:
-
boomzor [81/99]
Hurt those ogres, hurt those ogres! :
-
Choc's blog to 99 fish and chips! 81 fishing! :D
I \
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Great work thar!
-
Mpets17 is on the way to 85 slayer! (71/85)
A bumpeh? Where did joo go my Mpets?
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
He's a lucky Heph, thats a new species I made up just now.
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Eat jooself? I've had that before and it just went away. But yours might not so I have no clue. :(
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Keep painting those stones okai? \
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
\ Keep at it!
-
Shey was here!
Good luck with your job and nice axe drop. 8-)
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Remember me to get you a pair of Rune boots from bank when we ran into each other. : Are you gunna hurt me? :(
-
~ Zzzuperman's Lil' Blog - 93/99 FM/cooking ~
Joo will get 60 easy cos joo r gud.