Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. Do what your sig says. -.- Even if it is sarcasm not funny at all. OT: Very nice work, luv the CW armour too.
  2. Good luck on agility and whatever else you may do. Nice to see someone with such a great view on life. :wink:
  3. Nice work there WoutWout! We both seem to miss magic level pictures. :uhh:
  4. Did joo use pick up lines such as 'My fighter Torso is sooo firm' and the classic 'Your better than clicking or pixels!' Joo Memo
  5. Well that's something new to me. Thanks. :
  6. I no i'm going to sound too self-righteous or something but.. Don't be ashamed of something you enjoy. I talk about RS at school with friends. Sure some think its nerdy and lame but they don't shun me or anything.
  7. I gotta go there sometime. Sounds good, but isn't this more related to guides? I know it has discussion value but not enough to overide its guid-like qualities.
  8. I've caught a few lately and they look nothing like rabbits. BTW not a very disscusion worthy topic.
  9. I don't think you track the information they have there. Like race, gender and income. :-s
  10. Ok, sorry I haven't posted in a while, there has been nothing to post about. :wink: Thanks, I like listening to people too. Yeah Sjakie is hard. :anxious: Thanks for the nice comments. I will practice your name everynight for a hour tbh. PS. Me > You is all. I like the phone bit too. The first one was going to be practice, but I kept it because of that. :P I can never tell I'm that Australian though, I can only pick up Aussies with strong accents. Probably because I live here. I was try to say Suh-Jakie not sir though. I need all the luck I can to beat joo! Thanks. I will and ty again. Thanks for the bump and yes you can touch it. :XD: Why thankjoo my lil african animal. Thanks, I hope people like it. First: The link to your video is not good. You should fix this. Second: Add me to the posters list plz Lol i think you lost the race with wouter828 to 99 wc... too bad 1st: Ok I will, thanks. 2nd: It's a friend's blogs list not a small posters list. I only have the No. 1 poster there because he deserves to be recognised. 3rd: Yeah I knew that I lost from the start. Other than that, just been woodcutting. And I played TOG, horrible tbh. Then killed my Jade Vine and replanted, back to woodcutting now.
  11. Me says joo r lucky nublet! Thanks for the warrior. :-$
  12. 38/38 Why so mean Sjakie. Cols owns kai? :
  13. 8-) Good luck skilling, nice work on owning those slugs too.
  14. Rarely. Waste of time normally. For instance you put in hours and hours extra mining the rune ess for RCing. But you could of bought the ess and made more nats. Which in turn is alot more money. And if you argue 'You get mining exp too though.' Go mine somethign faster like Granite when exp is needed. This also applies to many other skills.
  15. Nice 'Sharp Dangerous Things' only hurt monsters kay? Enjoy defending again.
  16. Indeed you are, indeed you are. Great work as always.
  17. Nice work on the gold and red. Just keep slaying, just keep slaying!
  18. Nice handiwork mate. Jo are good at the skill called total.
  19. I like being happy thanks. : So I felt like updating my bank picture, but than video and then thought with commentary! Well before you watch this, sorry if I makle mistakes with names, common blunders etc. And hey sorry if you don'y like my voice either. :anxious: Filefront RS Bank 8-11-07 Enjoy! EDIT: Sorry for the sound, which is very quiet. I was actually trying to keep quiet because my mother would be like :-s . 2nd, why did I say 1st of November, changed right now though.
  20. Thanks 74 does own. I'm so close. I will hurt joo alot! \ Thank you and it's because prayer is a nub skill. :XD: Got exaclty 10m exp today. Had to cut one maple then one artic pine. I wuv friends. Me and Sjakie on his 17th B'Day. Oh yeah and my good friend made a blog today, he has pretty much beaten me to 99 WC though. :( Check it out. Wouter828
  21. Yay, Wouter's Blog!!!!!!! Good luck matey, joo so gud. 1st post!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.