Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Celt23's Blog ~ SnC Olympics ~ Slaying
Nice work yet again Celt, getting back into the swing of things. Hope you enjoy that 1m exp. :anxious:
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Sorry I had to log off before the level and goodluck on 99 Defence, enjoy Slayer. :
-
Rsc Population > Rs2 Population
Yeah, thats pretty funny, but isn't that when the RS servers were down while RSC was up? :-k
-
Longsword Versus Scimitar
The only big advantage that the long has over the scimitar is it's special. But just use a dds for specs. I still luv longs though deep down, hehe.
-
Training Combat is impossible; too crowded
There are alot of great spots but people will fed you the whole Rock Crabs and Experiments yadda yadda rubbish. But really just train slayer alot more interesting and fun. :) EDIT: I'm cuddly bear fur now!
-
Online dating etc...
Funny thing is they could go find a chat program meant for dating for free anyway. :roll:
-
The Skillcape Outfit Competition v.3! Post Your Outfit!
Dude, that outfit is the shiznizzle :thumbsup: You have a good chance of winning :P Not really, outfits are about looks just because that has good stats and costs alot doesn't make it look good. Btw they need to get around to changing that equp menu bug.
-
Hunter ethics
Some people are passive while some are competitive, both these attitudes are good in certain areas of the game. Hunter is a area where it is good to just be polite.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I gotta start posting on my blog even if I haven't achieved or done something exciting. So this won't be counted on the Latest Post/Update part on the 1st post. I like having fun and thanks. I don't need luck though! :twisted: Thankjoo, I don't get to many but it's fun when I do. Mwuhahahahahaha. And Sid's having a break now, I need a new recruit! Thats as big as you will get! Thanks Dd, means alot. I hope you go well in whatever you do also. : Still woodcutting about 412k till 98. How fun. :anxious: :roll:
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
I r hot in that pikchur! Nice work and hawt clue. :XD:
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
I am lazy so i'll just quote Kris for everything he says. :( No wc buddeh anymore.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Go sleep nub, stay on Icey pwetty pwease?
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
Dan 1-5 is the hardest bit of counting, nice work! :wink:
-
|Operator's Journal| ~Breaking for a While~
Okai, G'luck mate~!
-
...::: JEM'S F2P BLOG! :::... 82 Cook!
Hmmm good question, but you may get more respect staying f2p but I suggest do what you want, which in this case seems to take the step over. Congrats on 81 Defence also.
-
Official Thread on Why You Shouldn't Post Official Threads
Most times Official doesn't really mean official in that sense but more of a thread to cover all the information regarding that topic. And yes I read them. :?
-
Top 250 F2P Skill Total List
Its a great list to look at as they wouldn't normally get the praise they deserve. Even though there might be ones that get p2p but train f2p skills only for faster exp. (But that can't be helped )
-
My opinion on RuneScape
how is pokemon not an rpg?. You play the role of a Pokemon Trainer. Its like many rpgs, you level up, improve and explore etc.
-
Noobs say the funniest things!
Wow thats low, buying friends. Will he buy all his rl friends and maybe a wife/husband irl too?
-
Monday Poll: How many characters have you made in RuneScape?
Alot of people have multiple accounts they will never use. I have 3 of these ones.
-
Runescape update: May include Mechscape?
Its a blank space on a billing page and you make a thread? Not that big of proof and imo the big updat concerns Runescape. not Mechscape.
-
Tip.it Times Presents: Remembering the Good ol' Days.
Very nice read as always. I agree with many of the general statements you make, but some adults have a respect for young ones. Other than that great work yet again. :
-
Close Please
Good luck on 99 Woodcutting its a great skill, very relaxing. :
-
~Sid's blog~Bye...~
Very pwetty stuff. Makes me eyes rejoice. :)
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
shush no-one may know :-$ But the world needs to know!!!!!! :uhh: