Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Meeting RS people IRL - Your opinions
Im ok with people meeting each other if you have talked using some device (to confirm things ie. gender and age) and that you have been friend online for quite a while. Nice story btw.
-
Jagex is dead
That is a bad choice of words you sued there. 'reality way' Wth? And you say Jagex is dead, even if RS is dead (which it's not) doesn't make Jagex dead. Sorry you fail.
-
200M FM XP COMPLETE...What Next?...Retired.
That little bobble hat not on your head? :shock:
-
Shey was here!
:shock: Why are you such a naughty little girl stealing and making potions?
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Well this is a pretty big update compared to most so brace youself! Fresh boots, yummy! Nice editing work. It is a good skill, yeah sure. Apparently they are nice. <3333 Your a liar!!!! Stop making him look right! Wubs. <3 Okai so I got like 63 exp off 98 WC yesterday night and was waiting for Sjakie to come on. So I did some fletching then went to the new Duel Arena. First even Tournament I won. No healing between rounds etc. and a fair few people stronger than me. Im like 1700 something score there or something. Not that high hehe. Then Col came and I dueled him 3 times, 1st time I won with him wearing Bandos top etc, second I also won while he wore full verac and I lost the 3rd one. GF 99 Attack. The winning stake pic is from the first duel the dying pic is 2nd. Went to be and the next day after school I fletched some more to get 84. - 1592 total Then I made some fires giving me 66 and 67. - 1593 total - 1594 total Then Sjakie logged in and we all (Heph, Boomzor, Shey, Sjakie and I) went to the wonderful land of Elves for the level and had fun dancing afterwards. Sorry to Boomzor, you like putting things in clan chat! - 1595 total Then I went back and did a little more fming to 68 before posting now. I missed the level pic. - 1596 total
-
Does Summoning mean a NEW high Combat Level?
Actually, you already have a disadvantage on combat lvls, It definately is very hard to train to lvl 126 without membership.. 99 prayer... Big Bones? 99 hp... Grinding greaters with rune scimmy? :notalk: erm, well. It IS possible, but really hard. I wouldn't personally care if summoning was to raise max combat level. Actually I would llllove it :D K, Thx, bye =; No he is not saying a difficulty to train, just that some members wont be able to attack some f2pers while pking. Due to combat level differences.
-
��â�š���¥��â�š���¤Jagex, Copy and Paste?��â�š���¤��â�š���
Nearly all semi-large to large companies have terrible customer services responses. Jagex is not different. Thing is all could do better all!
-
Summoning being confirmed, other reasons?
Thieving has been there are long as Ardougne has, in other words since the early days of p2p during RSC. 2003, I believe. The reason why it sucks today is because everything in RS2 is easier to get compared to Rs2. Back before Rs2 was released there was no Runecrafting so runes could only be taken from rune shops (very limited), npc drops (they increased the drops for RS2 because the Rs1 drops were rare and few) and guess what...omg thieving. High level thieving used to be extremely profitable. It was the RC of Rs1. Now who are the richest skillers in RS2? The rc'ers. :roll: Both are RS2 and RSC are considered different games, one is just a father. And this thread is about RS2. And ever since RS2 was born Theiving has been near-pointless.
-
Will anyone be left to play RS in 5 years?
You make alot of accusations for a first time poster. Every game dies and I doubt Runescape will survive 5+ years. But I do believe Jagex is not going to let Runescape fail just kill it themselves.
-
Woodcutting and the Duel Arena?
Well thought out ideas, good work. But I believe Jagex won't go that far, especially since what they have done now. But you never know. Will be funny to get 99 WC and they make ti harder or you have to concentrate unlike watching TV. :anxious:
-
Does Summoning mean a NEW high Combat Level?
Unless Jagex want to change alot of things, it will be just like Slayer unaffecting your combat level but still being combat related.
-
Summoning being confirmed, other reasons?
Well I guess this coould be the big update with it's existence being released early to cover up the Duel Arena. Or it could be something else ( I doubt it though.) At to people saying that Jagex's last few skills have been crap. Think about Theiving that is one skill which imo is more pointless and just as boring or more to train as Farming or Con. It also adds barely anything to the game itself. You people have to agree that Jagex's skill making standards are still the same you just are expecting more and respect older skills for no reason.
-
Good and the worst updates from 2007?
Well theres alot of middle ground i will try an sort through most of that. Good Barbarian Assault - Love the Torso, Hat and Gloves. Dream Mentor w/ new Spells - Great addition. PC Update - Stops fast 126s with 30 Slayer. Clan Chat - Should of been eairler oh well. Diares - Something to do and people can find things they didn't know were there. Slight Graphics updates - Every Bit helps Tournaments - Only good bit about that update. Bad I don't hate any update that 'doesn't bring anything new' because every bit helps imo. But yes the Duel Arena - Duh
-
Shey was here!
Damn nice trip. Too bad I had to decline suiciding.
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
8-)
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
More buuts.
-
Shey was here!
Another Murder level yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8-)
-
Tip.it needs YOU (insert Uncle Sams pointy finger)
I will attend at all costs, sounds like lost o fun. :mrgreen:
-
16000+ pages of rants
This is something actually worth ranting about that even non-stakers dislike. Thus the normal ranters a joined by a large majority of scapers. But I disagree with your predictions, it will slow down at some point to a steady pace.
-
..::[Icey]::.. 99 Strength + 90 Prayer! :D
Joo are gud at that mousies. \
-
Wheels' Blog | 75/85 Slayer | 96 Hp | Awesome new banner!
Grats, but I wont like it when you hit 80. :uhh:
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Hehe, nice work editing sorry I stood in the wrong place, I kinda forgot. Thanks again and Grats again!
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
I will try, I will try. Oh thanks, means alot. : Nothing is very interesting and tbh your singing overcomes the fact that it doesn't have that ring to it. :lol: Hehe ya, 99 is in my sights! :ohnoes: So I saw Col get 94 Defence and he gave me some boots. Wubbles. Ah, I hope to get 98 today then I'll start a small goal to get nearly all the levels i'll need for 1.6k total. :mrgreen:
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
Can I be part of this BFF club?
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Shiny levels over thar. Luv it.