��â�š���¥��â�š���¤Jagex, Copy and Paste?��â�š���¤��â�š���

Chippy_PK

ok well ive noticed that whenever you send in a query to jagex they send you something that seems like it was copy and pasted or a computer wrote it and it doesnt answer your question. i was wondering if it happens to you.

and yet we're the 1's getting in trouble for using auto programs......"tsk tsk tsk". :wall:

post your thoughts and whatever else that appropriate

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok well ive noticed that whenever you send in a query to jagex they send you something that seems like it was copy and pasted or a computer wrote it and it doesnt answer your question. i was wondering if it happens to you.

and yet we're the 1's getting in trouble for using auto programs......"tsk tsk tsk". :wall:

post your thoughts

World of Warcraft is identical. They dont even read what you say, just copy and paste first random thing to come into their empty head.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

Jagex use the appropriate automated responses to speed up their workload. If there is a automated response available which answers the question anyway, writing a personal response would just be wasting time.

If you are receiving a response which doesn't answer your question, you can send the message again, and explain that they made a mistake last time.

Remember - Everyone makes mistakes. ;)

You are correct. The support staff seems to have a very generic form they copy and past from with the ending usually being in the persons own words. I actually had a friend try out the game and he created a character. He didn't have all that long to try it out and did tutorial island in a few sittings never actually getting off the island. The next day he went to log in and it said he was banned. We looked on his page and it said 20 black marks and the reason being inappropriate username. His name was Akashni. Go figure eh? Whats inappropriate about that? Anyways I told him to appeal it and the auto response was blah blah you have repeatly violated our rules blah blah blah. Ummm the second day? Not even off tutorial island? MMMM'kay. Total lack of actual support.

and yet we're the 1's getting in trouble for using auto programs......"tsk tsk tsk"

Lol! The terms and conditions state that we're not allowed to use bots to play RuneScape, they don't say anything about what Jagex can or cannot do to make their service more efficient. Besides, many of the messages they need to send are going to be similar: how many ways are there of saying "we are denying your appeal"?

I just wish they'd stop trying to be funny. When they write "Greetings, brave adventurer" at the top of a reply, or when they say they'll pass your message on to the team of goblins that deals with [insert-topic-here], it makes me want to hit someone.

I just wish they'd stop trying to be funny. When they write "Greetings, brave adventurer" at the top of a reply, or when they say they'll pass your message on to the team of goblins that deals with [insert-topic-here], it makes me want to hit someone.

thats what im talking about mainly that there not saying it its like there being forced

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

Yeah, I even got an automated response for a ban appeal. Now I have a blackmark I don't deserve.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

only time iw had a auto reply was when i subscribed to members, but when i was a new member i 2 times askt where i would fin slayer monsters, this was a long time ago when i didn't know tipit, and those messages surtenly wernt auto sent got them only 10mins after sending, so i think it all works prity well ::'

att least its faster than my virus scaners costumer servis =P~

fresiandthesheep1.jpg

Dyslexia lvl 99, Youtube:3D RS, My 3D on Tif, My Runetrack, My Tif Profile

Choose between that, or getting a personal reply perhaps a month later, or not at all.

Whats your problem anyway?

I personally wouldn't mind waiting 2 months or more for my personal reply, but atleast have the garantee to have it someday. What is happening right now is ridiculous.

2480+ total

Yeah, I even got an automated response for a ban appeal. Now I have a blackmark I don't deserve.

And like everyone else you were unrightfully banned and a victim of jagex's "oh so inadequate" customer service..

:roll:

if i were jagex I wouldnt even have customer service after 1 week of opening mails from runescape kids

after all, if they dont know how to play, much less argue for their case (just read half the whines about being banned on these forums) why shouldn't they be treated accordingly?

So far I've sent in 2 messages to customer support and both have been specifically addressed by a mod. My friend on the other hand has sent in around 4-5 and has had the dreaded auto response.

The difference between my messages and his were that mine were polite, friendly and to the point where as his were along the lines of "zomg muted for 3 days, jagex is teh worst blah blah blah....."

Whether that has anything to do with it, I'm not sure, but it is food for thought.

So far I've sent in 2 messages to customer support and both have been specifically addressed by a mod. My friend on the other hand has sent in around 4-5 and has had the dreaded auto response.

The difference between my messages and his were that mine were polite, friendly and to the point where as his were along the lines of "zomg muted for 3 days, jagex is teh worst blah blah blah....."

Whether that has anything to do with it, I'm not sure, but it is food for thought.

Alot of people think they are being as polite as paying customers can be, when they write utter [bad things] like that, and than they expect an answer.

I wouldn't be surprised if a mod actually reads it, see's how downright idiotic the message is, and clicks a button saying "automated response".

aye! why the post stop? :-k

keep the post coming :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Those were unnecessary. :roll: Edit - V so was that

Jagex says they read all appeals they get, and simply use generic answers to save time, but given the number of ridiculous situations I've seen with evolve out of customer support disputes I think that's a half truth at best.