��â�š���¥��â�š���¤Jagex, Copy and Paste?��â�š���¤��â�š���

Chippy_PK

Kinda odd, but ive always gotten a response from Jagex directly, other than the one time they send me something that had nothing to do with what i asked about.

Always? Except they sent in something that had nothing to do with it...lol.

Yeah I always get auto-reponses with the mods cutting and pasting random stuff that has nothing to do with what I sent in.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have sent so many messages to jagex that i know that everything sent in IS read, and they will just use a generic reply back to you. but 99% of the mods who reply to me will also put comedy into the last lines, always playing off something ive said to them. so thats proof they are being read and threads like this about auto replys are worthless.

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

i have sent so many messages to jagex that i know that everything sent in IS read, and they will just use a generic reply back to you. but 99% of the mods who reply to me will also put comedy into the last lines, always playing off something ive said to them. so thats proof they are being read and threads like this about auto replys are worthless.

thats the point they copy and paste and it gets confusing and then they just add something of there own to be funny....when its actually corny

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

I have 1.0/10.0 black marks on my account, i had 2 black marks for 2 offences which were pretty insensible eg. 1. "why did you scam my friend andy 95?" apparently that is encouraging people to break rules.

I sent my first appeal and went to click the back button but then noticed that the refresh bar was going so I hit stop twice because the first click went un answered and i found my self at my abusive history with my appeal denied 3 seconds after i had sent it.

That is strong evidence they did not read my message, I also send numerous questions to Jagex which had no reply or a message concerning i was good at questing (64 Qp).

I have came to face that Jagex gets a heap of messages around 1/2 of players have a black mark, jagex has to read the "comment on our service message" view evidence of every report abuse plea which is one at least every 30 seconds at least and every single punishment they lay down will get a appeal so they read them to.

An awful lot right ? i agree people who do the wrong thing get there black marks wiped I ran into a lure Video on You-Tube I viewed it and it showed a character being talked swayed to enter the wilderness he died lost party hats ect. After marking this video with 1/5 stars and adding an abusive message i checked the description.

It said " woot! [character name] has been un-banned, he was unfairly banned lol jagex is so stupid" the guy who was apparently unfairly banned was the person in the video entangling and robbing an innocent player of hi's belongings.

I don' know but I think Jagex should employ 12 year old kids working for $5 an hour to run customer service because it would be far better then it is now.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

As i see it, the way you articulate your question and what your post includes has a huge meaning of what they will respond.

I had a lovely chat with a few j-mods about a week ago when i was reporting in a load of people who were buying rs gold for rl money.

Silly goldfarmer even gave me those peoples phone numbers :D

And to the topic starter, is there really need to post if you're going to the hospital or if no one hasn't replied to your topic in 16 minutes? Don't spam, it's highly annoying.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

I sent in a question beginning of november. Auro reply.

I sent in a complaint, along with another message asking the question

Still waiting

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I think they operate some kind of autobot (ironic seeing as they hate the players using them) that looks for keywords in the message body and matches the most likely response to their message.

If there are too many responses available or not enough keywords to send an auto message, it is forwarded to a member of Jagex staff...

... Then they delete it.

Seminiferous Tubule.

I rarely get automated responses, but had a few terrible messages in my time.

Just after clues had come out tip.it and various other sites reported Werewolves dropping level 3 clues, I'd killed a load along with friends and we had none so I sent a question to Jagex. They replied telling me to check fansites (And LINKED to tip.it) and said that yes, they do drop clues. Not only do they have to use fansites to get information about their own game, it's wrong information.

I also had a message insulting my skills, was something along the lines of "Heil Dark Dude! Your record for reporting players is mighty indeed! If you spent as long killing monsters as you do reporting you'd be the mightiest of warriors!"

When I asked why I hadn't had any responses to any of the people I'd reported for about a year (Back when they actualy sent messages about it)

Yeah, I even got an automated response for a ban appeal. Now I have a blackmark I don't deserve.

And like everyone else you were unrightfully banned and a victim of jagex's "oh so inadequate" customer service..

:roll:

if i were jagex I wouldnt even have customer service after 1 week of opening mails from runescape kids

after all, if they dont know how to play, much less argue for their case (just read half the whines about being banned on these forums) why shouldn't they be treated accordingly?

Because we pay them :ohnoes:

I got my blackmark from saying "I bought this hat" in varrock square. They counted it as account sharing. That's what the evidence says. Is that fair?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I'm sorry if I'll sound blunt but has the company ever considered hiring moderators as most online games do? I've been a Runescape player for years and never saw so many drastic changes that damaged the gameplay to prevent rulebreakers recently.

The recent staking update doesn't affect me yet it's another block off the Jenga tower which will collapse without an actual remedy towards gold sellers.

Dear Player,

Thank you for writing in to us about the Duel Arena changes.

[...]

1. Find the Forum - Click on the 'Forums' link on the RuneScape homepage

(http://www.runescape.com).

2. Login - Click the 'Login (Members Only)' button at the top of the page.

3. Read the Code of Conduct - Click 'Code of Conduct' at the top of the Forum.

4. Enter the 'Rants' forum.

5. Look for the sticky forum post called "The Duel Arena Update". The Quick Find Code for this post is is: 27-28-630-54011496

Jagex cares deeply about its players, and we feel this is one way in which we are safeguarding the true spirit of the RuneScape experience for the real players.

I hope this clarified things for you, and that you continue to enjoy our game.

Yours sincerely,

RuneScape Player Support.

I just took the staking update as an example while addressing the RWT updates that happened in these years and I get this. :-k

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

i don't know what you guys do wrong, but whenever i send query to jagex (wether f2p or p2p) i get an answer into my question, not automated, not copy pasted, but really personalisied.

What can i say? in your face :lol:

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

like i said im going to send in some questions ive had for a while and see and when i get it ill get the letter and post it here :-w

Private messages between you and jagex are PRIVATE. which is why they are called 'private messages' in the first place. You should know that you can get banned for showing it (from tipit and from the game itself, my friend has experience from that).

So, i'd suggest you not posting them.

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

Well, here is some proof they don't.

In my inquiry to them I asked if they use a copy paste response

MSS.jpg

Point and match :lol:

he did it....... i guess i aint tho if you say so....

EDIT: BTW i think thats breaking rule 10

chippypktry2.png

Member of 100+ Korrupted Fury

Tell me, if YOU worked for Jagex Customer Support, how would you like to sit through hundreds of messages saying the same thing, having to type out the same thing over and over again?

No fun, huh?

Instead, they have probably written a template for a lot of their replies that answer the question properly. Of course, the mod will change things in it to make it a better response. But I think a template that answers everything in a quick reply is better than a personal answer that you recieve weeks after the query that only answers a couple things because the mod understandably didn't want to type out the same thing for the hundredth time that day.

From experience I've recieved a few copy-and-paste answers, and one or two personal ones. No big deal, they both answered my questions.

Give them a break, they're doing their jobs efficiently and I doubt you could do any better.

Plugpoint92 ::'

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13