Everything posted by gameboypen
-
The Overall Easiest 99 Skill To Get?
But requires clicking where as cooking is alot less 'effort' and much faster. Solidus is right by what I've read of his well structured debates. The cost well outweighs the fact that its pretty fast.
-
I collect spinach rolls.
Theres only a handful of players who collect such things as Spinach Rolls. However even though newbies and they probably quite after a month or so there are more of them guys. But it will make your collection better Imo.. More special.
-
My lil book o' rants
Some people just get used to it on other forums, it becomes a habit and it doesn't hurt them or you so why care? I don't like this either. People just want easy posts. Even with 99 cooking you wouldn't use that many hours if it was a single player game. Showing off is and always will be a big part of online games. I fyou can't show off why get the level? IMO Absolutley true, strength is by far not the most important, like when I duel for fun and I hit constant 20s (not my max) They ask "str lv?" Attack did that not high strength. -.- And yes more convos should be started with hello. Most of them are crowd followers and since 1337 names are cool amongst most pures the follow it. I agree be more original. Thank god they made it agaisnt the rules. There are plenty of free dating sites to waste time on get off rs. Happens everywhere, its sad to see a group of people call one person they teamed a noob and owned etc. Same with RC pkers saying that. :-s Some people are just newbies but if they have been told they should stop. I agree if you told them your in the right.
-
Well...I'm done
It's bad but I think they real reason they made it 3k is not because of RWT but becaus ethey didn't want people to be dealing with that much money.
-
Girls in RuneScape
Uh... don't want to burst your bubble, but... there is a bit of weight to that 'rumor' :-s .. Sorry to burst your bubble but I said the rumour meant all. There is not wieght to say all are.
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Hehe your a good alchemizer.
-
[Hart|Blog] [93/99 Ranged! 51 Ruby hit, D Boots #28!]
Nice Dh there, wonder how you funded it. :anxious:
-
Shey was here!
Seems it was not a bad trip. Good work there on getting some red stuff.
-
Shey was here!
Wow, those lurers woulda been quite suprised. Nice work with more pot making.
-
MOOOOOSE!? (-Smith/Fletching!!-)
Wubbles!
-
Wouter's bloggy ~ 99 Attack achieved!! red cape ftw <3
Sorry to hear about Tyronius, nice work with ya m4g1c sk1lls though.
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Big thanks mate. I like nice thing thank you Nabby. Yay, I wanna see that text sooo bad. Thanks and for the bump. Yet again thankyou for your support and for cheap bones. and house services. I am too, was well worth it. Thanks. Noes, noes, noes and noes! <3 No probs, happy to help. I was called to dinner and I was late already. Sooo today I finished off 70 Firemaking. - 1597 total - 1598 total So I was on my way to TOG and I met a cave-noob interesting species that have red splatches all over them. Ah, then I passed 12m exp and shortly after got 10k Woodcutting rank, nice work there Game. Finally for the last 1.6k total level before the big 99 WC I got 63 Prayer with some cheap D bones from Sjakie. Wub joo! I was like 9k off so it didn't take long. - 1599 total Okay heres the thing. Next Saturday, the first day of the holidays I am going away for a week. So I can push myself to get it then or have it on my brain constantly bugging me all week. I'll just see how it turns out. As for Party Details I'll post some thoughts now, you can post ideas also. I'm thinking about leveling in f2p and at Draynor Manor. Because 1. It's pretty close to the WC tutor and 2. It's quite interesting for somewhere in f2p. And as for something to do afterwards I thought about kbd, you don't have to actually do anything important even skillers can show up and die. Or one of the Duel Tournaments. Well their my thoughts. Back to woodcutting for me.
-
~Led's Blog~ (old blog, starting a 2008 blog)
I luv you..... [hide=ya] [/hide]
-
20 November 2007 - Duel Arena Tournaments and Changes
Another theory is Jagex doesn't want people to have that much value in their banks.
-
I have a new blog....
No you dident! Now Shots gunna go Hypo! Good work Shotty boy.
-
Blog of Nabbagad - 99 Hitpoints, 99 Attack, 99 Strength!
RC is a nice skill, say thanks to Guthix and Ms. Snake for 65. :
-
Den Usynlige's blog -> Updated 03.03.08 <-
Well I for one support you with all the fuzziness in my heart. Good luck mate, luv your youtube TET videos too.
-
Why RuneScape is a game for kids.
Very nice rant, I commend you. I do believe Jagex is adding things that smart people don't need. But on the point of all just click etc. Most MMOs have some sort of repitive same button clicking.
-
Girls in RuneScape
Little kids are ignorant and when a 'rumor' goes around that all RS girls are guys irl they believe it. Sorry to hear your troubles.
-
~~~RC pker's why?~~~
It's a RL term though. And yes they are pretty bad pker most of the time, but the Abyss is in the wild for a risk v reward effect - you need pkers for that. And secondly some RC Pkers are normal pkers who haven't had a good day lootwise and need just something. A final reason is not for the money just for fun. I do not and never will RC PK though.
-
When Jagex Frustrates you!
There are frustrating parts in this game like many others. Happens alot in luck based games. But are you sure you didn't recently collect sticks? YOu need to wait a bit for them to get more.
-
-=| The mechanics of Summoning |=-
Maybe when hunting certain animals you can get their life essence and preform some ritual thing later to bring them back. Those ideas are well thought out kudos to those people for thinking them up.
-
Summoning - Pictures + Spoilers + Proof (99% REAL)
Wouldn't it be a bit lame to summon a dog, even though I still want a dog and they could be for lower levels.
-
UNoffical Tip It Clan Chat! Join Channel: Lightning
Another chat I can go on when bored, thank Lightning. All you guys are funny. hehe
-
The Amount of Money Jagex Just Lost
Yes they foresaw that. But they think it was worth. (Tbh it isn't.) But if you really do like Runescape you will adjust for example I followed a RS Community blog of a staker Libum1 s/he made tons staking got all 99s banked including cannonballs for slayer, two sets of everything rares, bandos etc. But he/she adjusted and is now no.1 ranked staker making alot less.