Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. Like the sword, like the outfit ah what am I missing. Do I like you? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Yes I do
  2. Quest just own dont they? Great work.
  3. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe good work! :
  4. Good luck on all that, hope you make an honest buck errr geepee.
  5. Just play Galaxy until then. (I so want it too)
  6. I thought you wanted to see things cry, metal can't cry.
  7. Some nice stuff on the last few pages, very nice stuff. 8-)
  8. I will let you touch my cape if you log in.
  9. Thanks Dalek, added you to the friend's blog section also. Dalek403 So I finished off my lighter goal with 64-66 hunter. For some reason I didn't get a message for the spottier cape. :( It wasn't my fault either. :-w - 1612 total Chins were too slow so I switched back to red salamanders. :lol: - 1613 total - 1614 total \
  10. So I alched a little bit more than I went and hunted a bit. I got 61 through 63 and am going for 66 now at the red chins. - 1609 total - 1610 total - 1611 total :wink:
  11. Are you talking to yourself hehe? Thanks I guess. Thanks matie boy. Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ty. Yay! I wubs you! Well a bit after 72 Ranged Shey logged in and as we talked about yesterday we went and changed or gravestones and explored the new wildy. Those Revenants are nearly as scary as Shey's head. [hide=Two Pictures] [/hide] I then got another fletching level putting an 86 near the icon. - 1607 total Then I alched a bit because I was a bit low on cash standing near Catherby's farming patch while farming herbs. This got me 76 Magic. - 1608 total And I also changed around some of the parts on the first post. Well G'night all!
  12. If I get into a skill I will enjoy it and have 'fun'. I also like to check out updates and new quests for a lil excitment.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.